What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Dominator (1 Viewer)

DocDuke

Footballguy
So this year Football Guys are making you pay $43.09 in order to use their Draft Dominator? I know you get more stuff but the Draft Dominator was the best. Last few years it was like a $5.99 app purchase. Guess I will look for a new app.

Joe's Edit:

To make sure folks are clear on the changes with the Mobile App for Draft Dominator.

This year, the Draft Dominator mobile app is a free app so people can get a preview of how powerful it is.

To unlock the full power of the app, you'll need a Premium Footballguys subscription. To keep the cost low, we made it possible to purchase a monthly subscription that you can cancel anytime.

And as a Footballguys Premium Subscriber, you'll have full online access to the content available in each plan. It's everything you need to crush your draft AND we help you throughout the season with weekly start sit advice and projections, Waiver Wire advice, and much more.

You'll want to pick your Premium Footballguys subscription based on what type of league you have:

Our PRO level covers Redraft leagues with Offensive only players.
Our ELITE level covers Redraft leagues with Offensive and IDP players. Plus, Salary Cap and Best Ball leagues.
And if you want everything we do, our HALL OF FAME subscription covers all the above as well as DFS content.

Each can be purchased on a recurring monthly plan but you can cancel anytime.

The monthly PRO plan mentioned above is just $4 more than what the Draft Dominator cost last year and it includes so much more content.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh I was disappointed as only playing in a couple of leagues and didn't want to pay out for the full subscription. Oh well I guess its back to football pros

I'm moving to the "ADP-ASPFAR" method of drafting this year. I found the variance factor between number of teams, scoring system and roster quotients to be much more effective.

PM shuke if you need any more details

So this year Football Guys are making you pay $43.09 in order to use their Draft Dominator? I know you get more stuff but the Draft Dominator was the best. Last few years it was like a $5.99 app purchase. Guess I will look for a new app.
I just did the monthly subscription of 9.99 and will cancel after my drafts. Ridiculous but whatever

Well......bye.

My DD the other day loaded the 2021 rankings. Much to my surprise when I did a mock it suggested Calvin Ridley for me. Hope that doesn’t happen at the real deal.

My DD the other day loaded the 2021 rankings. Much to my surprise when I did a mock it suggested Calvin Ridley for me. Hope that doesn’t happen at the real deal.

That's super odd. Please go to www.footballguys.com/help and scroll down to "contact support" and let them know. They'll need a few bits of information from you about the draft so they can diagnose. Thanks.

Important note: I'm sorry but I'm going to sound like a broken record on this. Most Customer Service tech issues are not solvable by me. And certainly not on a message board forum.

For anything that's not working as you expect, Please go to www.footballguys.com/help and scroll down to "contact support" and let them know. They'll need a few bits of information from you about the draft so they can diagnose.

We have a huge range of "Draft Dominators" from Draft Dominator Classic to Draft Dominator Online where each browser can be different depending on the operating system to Draft Dominator mobile for iOS to Draft Dominator Mobile for Android.

Most all the issues are "Draft Dominator isn't working as I want it to" to start but our folks need some more information in almost every case. For them to be able to help you, they must have some details. So please go to www.footballguys.com/help and scroll down to "contact support" and let them know. Thanks.

To make sure folks are clear on the changes with the Mobile App for Draft Dominator.

This year, the Draft Dominator mobile app is a free app so people can get a preview of how powerful it is.

To unlock the full power of the app, you'll need a Premium Footballguys subscription. To keep the cost low, we made it possible to purchase a monthly subscription that you can cancel anytime.

And as a Footballguys Premium Subscriber, you'll have full online access to the content available in each plan. It's everything you need to crush your draft AND we help you throughout the season with weekly start sit advice and projections, Waiver Wire advice, and much more.

You'll want to pick your Premium Footballguys subscription based on what type of league you have:

Our PRO level covers Redraft leagues with Offensive only players.
Our ELITE level covers Redraft leagues with Offensive and IDP players. Plus, Salary Cap and Best Ball leagues.
And if you want everything we do, our HALL OF FAME subscription covers all the above as well as DFS content.

Each can be purchased on a recurring monthly plan but you can cancel anytime.

The monthly PRO plan mentioned above is just $4 more than what the Draft Dominator cost last year and it includes so much more content.

I think the pro subscription is worth every penny, and I don’t even use a lot of it. Plus it’s nice to support the company.

Users who are viewing this thread