What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dolphins @ Jets week 6 (1 Viewer)

Marshall to get 110 and a Touch, or 2 Tds.

Not likely against Revis and Cromartie, and because Moore is QB, and because Miami is awful, and because he only has 4 TDs in his last 20 games, and because he will get ejected in the second.

Marshall to get 110 and a Touch, or 2 Tds.Not likely against Revis and Cromartie, and because Moore is QB, and because Miami is awful, and because he only has 4 TDs in his last 20 games, and because he will get ejected in the second.
I need about the same. If crazy Marshall is back, I think he'll either go for 15pts... or 2.

I'm up by just under 8 points. He has Shonn Greene left to go (non PPR). Either <80 yards and no score, or <20 yards and one score. I'm not holding my breath.

Im playing worst team in my league that is 0-5 and I'm only up by 15, he has Dustin Keller left, wish I had a bigger lead but I think I got it.

I need Folk to not get >15 points and I'm good. If Sanchise can't get it done in the Red Zone and they trot Folk out there alot, I'm in trouble.

In a PPR, I have Holmes, Jets D and +14 points versus Marshall and Thomas...he thinks he is done...I am not so sure...way to many variables. Fist time in a long time I remember having 2+ "moving objects" on both teams going into Monday night. If Thomas sits, he is done...but, defenses tend to be the one true position where you can go well into the negative...in the end, I am happier my Jets are playing the Phins.

One of the kickers can't get 35 or 40+ something points... uh, I'm good in both my $$$ leagues (Sig), but thanks for asking. :banned:

I need Shonn Greene to score less than 17 pts to keep my lead on 1 league

I got Mark Sanchez on one league, down by 16. He has Matt Moore. So I've pretty much forgotten about this game

I am up by a fraction of a point with my opponent done so I need for Plaxico Burress to not get negative points. No fumbles or lost yardage please.

#1 Jets DST to score 4 points (sacks/fumblet/interceptions)

#2 Marshall, Keller and Carpenter < 19 PPR points.......not looking good there

#3 Holmes to go OFF, Tomlinson to have a decent RB2 game (10+ PPR pts)

conflict at #4 - IF #2 can't happen then Marshall to score at ton (and preferrably not get tossed)

Users who are viewing this thread