What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do walls work? (1 Viewer)

Heaven has walls.  Can only get in through gates.  I presume the walls are heavily patrolled by legions of flying angels.  It does make one wonder who God is attempting to keep out of heaven with walls.

Also, cemeteries have walls or steel slats. Very low crime rates.

Henry Ford said:
@matttyl

If someone came to you, and you only had those silly doorknob locks on your doors, and said “we can have 24 hour a day surveillance of your home with armed response in moments for a cost of $10 per month or we can install a deadbolt on your door for $75,000.00, which would you prefer?” what would your response be?
"armed response in moments"???  la La land indeed.

Heaven has walls.  Can only get in through gates.  I presume the walls are heavily patrolled by legions of flying angels.  It does make one wonder who God is attempting to keep out of heaven with walls.

Also, cemeteries have walls or steel slats. Very low crime rates.
not a lot to pilfer if you get my drift.

do walls work?  cripes, this has to be the most worthless thread ever.  Unless you are  driven 100% by politics of course they work.  They have always worked & always will(maybe as can't predict if we will be flying as humans).  cop chasing burglar-burglar attempts to jump a fence-burglar is slowed by said fence a little to allow cop to grab his foot.  burglar caught.  

this argument is insane IMO.

do walls work?  cripes, this has to be the most worthless thread ever.  Unless you are  driven 100% by politics of course they work.  They have always worked & always will(maybe as can't predict if we will be flying as humans).  cop chasing burglar-burglar attempts to jump a fence-burglar is slowed by said fence a little to allow cop to grab his foot.  burglar caught.  

History down?

Instead of spending billions of dollars building an overpriced wall to keep immigrants out, why don’t use that money to hire the immigrants to rebuild our schools, bridges, roads, etc?  
Because they're mostly MS-13 rapists with leprosy. Try to keep up. This is an emergency. 

Maybe we should check with the politicians that represent the people on the border. Maybe they would have some good insights on this.

I see.  So we're going with the "I saw this in a movie once" argument.  Bold move.

You said it.

Those who are not truly penitent, obviously.

REPENT!
REPENT!
REPENT!

did you read it? its interesting how the money flowed into border wall building wasn't it ?
I did. Not too much interesting about money flowing into BORDER SECURITY or that some people think that has to mean a wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we need a test to see if walls work. Put 4 of them around Trump for the next 10 years and see if he can get out. 

Senator Ted CruzVerified account @SenTedCruz

Drug smugglers bring 700 lbs of cocaine into US, then flee into Mexico across border with no physical barrier https://washex.am/2FC3K8n

Christopher Heath‏Verified account @CHeathWFTV 1h1 hour ago

700 pounds? In November, the US Coast Guard offloaded 18.5 tons of cocaine at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale... but they're not getting paid right now.

Patton didn’t think walls worked 

Fixed fortifications are monuments to the stupidity of man. If mountain ranges and oceans can be overcome, then anything built by man can be overcome.

who was the guy here that said walls work and the proof was a generic movie scene where a criminal tried to climb a wall and a cop grabbed him because of it :lmao:  that was so good

Users who are viewing this thread