What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DNC Leaks...official thread (2 Viewers)

Seriously how can anyone take any complaints about Hillary seriously when it's been nonstop complaints about her since she's been in the public eye? People get weary of the complaints.

And trump - that's a new thing, it's only been going on since he started running. And by and large I haven't seen anything that's more over the top than his own words.
So, just to be clear, the liberal answer to Republicans supposedly demonizing HRC is to demonize Trump?  And then expect everyone to take them seriously?

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point, if one of the journalist / personalities were to ever get fired for not following the higher up / DNC narrative, they would become a hero.
Sharyl Attkinson resigned (rather than get fired) because she no longer wanted to follow the higher-up narrative, but she didn't become a hero.  The personality would have to be a bigger name.

Bernie this morning on ABC:

"Well, I think I told you a long time ago that the DNC was not running a fair operation - that they were supporting Secretary Clinton. So what I suggested to be true 6 months ago turns out in fact to be true,"

"I'm not shocked by it, but I'm disappointed." 

She (DWS) "should not be chair of the DNC, and I think these emails reiterate that reason why she should not be chair," 

"I think she (DWS) should resign, period, and I think we need a new chair that's going to lead us in a new direction." 

The other takeaway is that while the DNC was able to get their candidate nominated, the RNC is so bad at playing the political game that freaking Donald Trump won the nomination.
Judging by the polls and voters that doesn't seem to be bad at the moment. 

Trump has a terrific interview with Chuck Todd on MtP this morning, highly urge all to view. He admitted as much but simply said they were much better governors than he but said they could not win the election where he can. 

Even Trump admits that he will not be the one person making policies, in fact he might have very little to do other than be a figurehead and sign off on everything. That's my take from watching his interviews over the last 2-3 weeks.

"Well, I think I told you a long time ago that the DNC was not running a fair operation - that they were supporting Secretary Clinton. So what I suggested to be true 6 months ago turns out in fact to be true,"

She (DWS) "should not be chair of the DNC, and I think these emails reiterate that reason why she should not be chair," 

"I think she (DWS) should resign, period, and I think we need a new chair that's going to lead us in a new direction." 
Similar on NBC's MtP and that was with a friendly MSNBC panel listening. 

You're right, Clinton is more despicable upon further review.  Trump has a big mouth. Clinton is a proven criminal, liar, and cheater in public office and steals from Americans more than helps them.  Good point.
:headbang:   :pickle:   :suds:

But CSTU is a good guy and I always want to read what he has to say. 

Maybe Debbie Whatashame Schultz can go hang out  & grill weiners, with Anthony Weiner on,  the roof of the Clinton Foundation building.

A Kasich or Rubio would probably be up 5-7 points in Hillary after her last few weeks and looking in the high 40s.

So yes the RNC definitely wishes they could have impacted the results. 

Trump has a terrific interview with Chuck Todd on MtP this morning, highly urge all to view. He admitted as much but simply said they were much better governors than he but said they could not win the election where he can. 

Even Trump admits that he will not be the one person making policies, in fact he might have very little to do other than be a figurehead and sign off on everything. That's my take from watching his interviews over the last 2-3 weeks.
And youd still vote for a guy that will pass off nearly everything to people the voters didnt elect?

A Kasich or Rubio would probably be up 5-7 points in Hillary after her last few weeks and looking in the high 40s.

So yes the RNC definitely wishes they could have impacted the results. 
It's a Strawman IMHO and here is why...those people you name are not electable. I notice you left the abrasive Ted Cruz off the list and included the distant 3rd and 4th, Rubio couldn't even pull within 20 points in his home sate of Florida. 

I'm not putting you down at all. I understand why you are posting this, thought crossed my mind too that "Shouldn't Trump be up coming off the RNC?" 

Your point is valid albeit you understand make believe...I truly don't believe Kasich or Rubio would be running away with this because nobody liked them in the primaries, sorry but that's the facts. I know Trump didn't get over 50% of the votes until very late but when many would drop out pulling single digits, his competitors stayed in to sour grape the whole thing and spend a lot of money that was donated to them. Bush was the only one who did the right thing bowing out, he could have done the same as Kasich and keep spending good money after bad money. 

What are we truly discussing here?  Are we offering reasons why Clinton will win in November? While I don't know that will happen/not happen I'm assuming that is how you are operating, you're free to clarify. 

Nice post. 

Trump is not really electable either. A guy who knows nothing about policy...and you say now admits he would basically be a figurehead? 

Sounds different than "I alone can fix it",  no?

And youd still vote for a guy that will pass off nearly everything to people the voters didnt elect?
:yes:

And that's the part folks like me are trying to help others to understand that really are upset at the thought of Clinton but projectile vomit every time they look at Trump. Most of us assume that like in his businesses that he will hire the best to run everything while he is the face of the party and working to smooth things out with leaders around the world.

Sho, you know this country as it stands right now without any more policy changes pretty much beats the pants off most other places. I'm not saying we couldn't learn many things from our Euro allies and in other parts of the World. But I believe with Trump in office and a GOP controlled House/Senate that we can operate at maximum levels economically, fix a lot of these trade imbalances, and I believe a new system of monitoring folks into and out of the country.

I know you have been fighting the good fight as the anti-Trump, don't let me derail your fun but I think if you would continue to listen to Trump you might understand that he is simply a "vehicle" to get others into the WH. Trump is electable and the other 15-16-17 folks were not by A LOT!!!

So if you can look at Trump as simply an ugly but reliable car made of metal from the 50s but inside it has all the modern makings of a 2016, if you can buy into that then I think you understand Trump supporters even if you still reject everything I told you. Which I'm sure you did/will. 

AAt some point if you could acknowledge that you understand but disagree with why so many of us are voting for him, it would help a lot in posting back and forth. I think Trump supporters are going out of their way to show folks they read loud and clear the messages being sent their way. It's not shocking or disturbing, the things that so many of you all get worked up about. 

I never thought Trump in my wildest imagination 20 years ago could ever be President...but a lots happened in 20 years both personally and as a country and the World for that matter.

Trump is not really electable either. A guy who knows nothing about policy...and you say now admits he would basically be a figurehead? 

Sounds different than "I alone can fix it",  no?
These days it seems like "knowing about policy" means nothing more than knowing how to work the system in your favor.

Bernie has no balls. 

This is what he was cawing about for months, he gets proof of it out to the masses and his response is basically "ho hum, yeah I knew I was getting screwed but let's go team Hillary."  Bernie, the Democratic Party will never let you play in their game.  You're old, you have nothing to lose, and you've got a small yet vocal contingent of millennials behind you. Go scorched earth my man. If you're serious about changing things, then ####### take some action. 

Bernie has no balls. 

This is what he was cawing about for months, he gets proof of it out to the masses and his response is basically "ho hum, yeah I knew I was getting screwed but let's go team Hillary."  Bernie, the Democratic Party will never let you play in their game.  You're old, you have nothing to lose, and you've got a small yet vocal contingent of millennials behind you. Go scorched earth my man. If you're serious about changing things, then ####### take some action. 
We have become a hot taek society.  Bernie isn't. Only one of those statements is the problem. 

DSW will take the fall here, but after all of the dirty work she has done for Clinton, don't think she hasn't been promised a cabinet position or something to make up for her being the fall "guy" here. 

DSW will take the fall here, but after all of the dirty work she has done for Clinton, don't think she hasn't been promised a cabinet position or something to make up for her being the fall "guy" here. 
doubt it..  Hillary got what she needed from her..  she is disposable now..    such is life as a Clinton associate

Bernie has no balls. 

Honestly this didn't happen without the involvement of Hillary and her campaign.

However Trump warps everything. It would be really interesting how things would have played out without Trump in this, but because he's there that gives Sanders impetus to endorse Hillary and cause to stick with her now.

It's a Strawman IMHO and here is why...those people you name are not electable. I notice you left the abrasive Ted Cruz off the list and included the distant 3rd and 4th, Rubio couldn't even pull within 20 points in his home sate of Florida. 

I'm not putting you down at all. I understand why you are posting this, thought crossed my mind too that "Shouldn't Trump be up coming off the RNC?" 

Your point is valid albeit you understand make believe...I truly don't believe Kasich or Rubio would be running away with this because nobody liked them in the primaries, sorry but that's the facts. I know Trump didn't get over 50% of the votes until very late but when many would drop out pulling single digits, his competitors stayed in to sour grape the whole thing and spend a lot of money that was donated to them. Bush was the only one who did the right thing bowing out, he could have done the same as Kasich and keep spending good money after bad money. 

What are we truly discussing here?  Are we offering reasons why Clinton will win in November? While I don't know that will happen/not happen I'm assuming that is how you are operating, you're free to clarify. 

Nice post. 
The GOP didn't want these guys...there would be no energy from the right with them...on the flip-side never believe the argument that Dems would vote for a moderate Republican...not gonna happen...it is a trap they use to get weak opponents...happened with McCain who at one point they celebrated as a maverick willing to buck his party and it happened with Romney as well (and their hope is Jeb Bush would be next)...they say these guys will be formidable opponents but as soon as they become a real threat they turn them into Gengis Khan... 

this is just the tip of the iceberg of the sneakiness, corrupt, and shady dealings we have to look forward too in the next four years if that lying bag of wrinkles gets elected..

Vote GARY JOHNSON!

Donna Brazile, vice chair of DNC, was on This Week today.  She basically said the hacking has been going on for quite some time, at least a year.  She expects more email roll outs over the coming weeks and also suggested some people will likely lose their jobs over this.  

The other takeaway is that while the DNC was able to get their candidate nominated, the RNC is so bad at playing the political game that freaking Donald Trump won the nomination.
I'd attribute it to pretty much every establishment democrat already being terrified of crossing the Clinton machine

I'd attribute it to pretty much every establishment democrat already being terrified of crossing the Clinton machine
Right.  Let's not fool ourselves in believing the rigged system first emerged last year.   HRC nomination has been a work in progress ever since Obama was elected to a second term.

One thing is very apparent...between Hildo's server in the closet, the DNC leaks and every important email from the IRS debacle somehow being lost the dems need to revisit their IT training program...doesn't give you a lot of faith in their tech prowess... 

One thing is very apparent...between Hildo's server in the closet, the DNC leaks and every important email from the IRS debacle somehow being lost the dems need to revisit their IT training program...doesn't give you a lot of faith in their tech prowess... 
I think DWS should be made to resign just for the hack.

Ramblin Wreck said:
:lmao:  Trump is no more a threat than Clinton.  Both are despicable humans in their own ways.  
Both would step on their own grandmother to get out of the burning building.  The difference is that Trump would brag about it and say he did what he had to do...Clinton would try to cover up the incident and then blame the chaos of the moment for her actions.

Unlike the RNC, there seems to be a lot of demonstrating planned and let's be honest things could get ugly there. 

-Despite the RNC being touted as the Apocalypse, mostly all the fire and brimstone was inside on stage. 

-Riots if they occur would be very bad and the DNC already is showing holes with DWS bowing out, that's not a good thing I don't care how you want to spin that not a good look. GOP are cheering but that only builds more momentum for Trump at a time when Clinton needs some real momentum...she is plodding at best. 

Funny, seeing as so many "tech leaders" support her.

bigmarc27 said:
If he meant what he said for the entirety of his campaign, he would take this opportunity to change the rules to the game. Instead he fell in line like a good boy. 
Most of the causes he fought for during his campaign would be hurt if Trump becomes president.  I see it as an act of strength for Bernie to swallow his personal pride here to advance the policies he believes are better for the American people.

Unlike the RNC, there seems to be a lot of demonstrating planned and let's be honest things could get ugly there. 

-Despite the RNC being touted as the Apocalypse, mostly all the fire and brimstone was inside on stage. 

-Riots if they occur would be very bad and the DNC already is showing holes with DWS bowing out, that's not a good thing I don't care how you want to spin that not a good look. GOP are cheering but that only builds more momentum for Trump at a time when Clinton needs some real momentum...she is plodding at best. 
There were tons of protestors demonstrating in Cleveland. The Cleveland PD just kept everything under control.

If there's a problem in Philly it's because Philly doesn't have their #### together.

Users who are viewing this thread