What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DNC Leaks...official thread (1 Viewer)

Awful, but is anyone even surprised in the slightest that all elements of the DNC are pro-Hilllary?
Not really since she's been cultivating support within the DNC for decades. Everything up to this point has been well-founded speculation however, now we just have concrete evidence.

ABC, CNN & Fox News are picking up the wikileaks DNC leak fwiw..  I'd bet that all of the networks pick it up soon.
CNBC finally has a story on it.  It only took them 24 hrs.  Check out the part about Bernie Sanders.  I knew his account was controlled by a bot.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/23/wikileaks-hits-dnc-ahead-of-convention-competes-with-kaine-vp-nomination.html

It's like Hootsuite or something that is set to tweet out messages about tracking, minimum wage, wall Street, healthcare, free college, etc.

Well, to be fair, they have to check with H and the DNC for their talking points
The one I am waiting for is CBS, since that is the channel the convention is on. There are some local CBS reports on it, but haven't seen anything from the main one.  If they put out a story then certainly they will be forced to talk about it next week.

DWS really should resign.

And the whole set of emails complaining to both Chuck Todd and the MSNBC president about Mika and the Morning Joe crew says all you need to hear about how the media no longer acts as an independent watch dog, but instead panders to the very insiders the public should be demanding to be held accountable.

At this point, nobody is holding anyone in power accountable, and that is very worrisome.

The quote from Bernie's campaign manager was great.  The media demanded someone be held accountable for the plagerism, so someone should be acceptable for this.  However, Crazy Bernie is off tweeting about fracking & $15 an hour minimum wage.  Too bad he isn't as passionate as his supporters & campaign manager.  

Hilary could run over a bunch of homeless people with a bus and her supporters would still vote for her.  Nothing will deter them

Hilary could run over a bunch of homeless people with a bus and her supporters would still vote for her.  Nothing will deter them
You know what? You're right. I am going to overlook Donald Trump's bigotry, his misogyny, his isolationism, his xenophobia, his constant deceptions. I am going to forget all those and vote for him because Debbie Wasserman Schultz, in emails that were never intended for public viewing, expressed her preference of a long time member of her party over a newcomer, even though she did nothing substantial to help that along, even though Hillary would have won no matter what the DNC did. I just can't stand Hillary's political shadiness any longer so give me Trump! 

The quote from Bernie's campaign manager was great.  The media demanded someone be held accountable for the plagerism, so someone should be acceptable for this.  However, Crazy Bernie is off tweeting about fracking & $15 an hour minimum wage.  Too bad he isn't as passionate as his supporters & campaign manager.  
Perhaps because he recognizes, correctly, that Donald Trump's election is a threat to the USA, and that this story is pretty meaningless to the big picture, and that only Trump would gain by making a big deal out of it? 

You know what? You're right. I am going to overlook Donald Trump's bigotry, his misogyny, his isolationism, his xenophobia, his constant deceptions. I am going to forget all those and vote for him because Debbie Wasserman Schultz, in emails that were never intended for public viewing, expressed her preference of a long time member of her party over a newcomer, even though she did nothing substantial to help that along, even though Hillary would have won no matter what the DNC did. I just can't stand Hillary's political shadiness any longer so give me Trump! 
Or you could vote for Gary Johnson. He's alot more Republican in his views than Trump or Hillary and you claim to be one.

Probably true.  Then again the other guy literally said he could shoot people in the street and he wouldn't lose a vote for it.

Amazing that the two most disliked people in America somehow have a huge contingent of unabated followers that will overlook any and all massive warts.  I just don't get it.

Perhaps because he recognizes, correctly, that Donald Trump's election is a threat to the USA, and that this story is pretty meaningless to the big picture, and that only Trump would gain by making a big deal out of it? 
So he isn't on the same page as his campaign manager?  

:lmao:

From:WalkerE@dnc.org To: Comm_D@dnc.org  Date: 2016-05-05 19:30 Subject: The dumbest thing I've ever read: Buzzfeed: These Experts Think The DNC And RNC Are Both Horrible At Cybersecurity

CNBC finally has a story on it.  It only took them 24 hrs.  Check out the part about Bernie Sanders.  I knew his account was controlled by a bot.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/23/wikileaks-hits-dnc-ahead-of-convention-competes-with-kaine-vp-nomination.html

It's like Hootsuite or something that is set to tweet out messages about tracking, minimum wage, wall Street, healthcare, free college, etc.
I like how their story totally ignores any part of the leaks that happen to mention their network and their complicity in all of this.

When the GOP servers gets hacked, and the emails come out how the RNC is horrified about Donald Trump and may have tried to favor Jeb Bush, what are you going to say?

When the GOP servers gets hacked, and the emails come out how the RNC is horrified about Donald Trump and may have tried to favor Jeb Bush, what are you going to say?
The Rs in this country finally stood up to the establishment, the Ds in this country once again look like Charlie Brown as DWS pulls away the football.

Anyone mention that the republican tendency to demonize everything democrat has lead everyone else to ignore them when they continuously cry wolf?

Anyone mention that the republican tendency to demonize everything democrat has lead everyone else to ignore them when they continuously cry wolf?
Wait...isn't it the Democrats and the American Left doing the demonizing about Trump?  "The world is going to end", "he's going to drop the bomb", etc...

Let's not play stupid and pretend it's only Republicans.  You guys on the left are doing just as much if not more fear-mongering to garner votes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate Crime? Where do you come up with this stuff?
Just having a little fun...obviously it's not a hate crime...just some DNC members trying to use Bernie's religion to gain a little political advantage for Hildo....

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait...isn't it the Democrats and the American Left doing the demonizing about Trump?  "The world is going to end", "he's going to drop the bomb", etc...

Let's not play stupid and pretend it's only Republicans.  You guys on the left are doing just as much if not more fear-mongering to garner votes.
Seriously how can anyone take any complaints about Hillary seriously when it's been nonstop complaints about her since she's been in the public eye? People get weary of the complaints.

And trump - that's a new thing, it's only been going on since he started running. And by and large I haven't seen anything that's more over the top than his own words.

Well that, and all the criminal activity

The other takeaway is that while the DNC was able to get their candidate nominated, the RNC is so bad at playing the political game that freaking Donald Trump won the nomination.

The Mika Brzezinski stuff is interesting because it shows an individual not falling in line.  In a day and age where every personality has their own social media it is getting harder and harder to control the media.  At this point, if one of the journalist / personalities were to ever get fired for not following the higher up / DNC narrative, they would become a hero.

:lmao:  Trump is no more a threat than Clinton.  Both are despicable humans in their own ways.  

:lmao:  Trump is no more a threat than Clinton.  Both are despicable humans in their own ways.  
to be fair, everything you believe about Trump is mainly media manipulation (which you can read about if you check the wikileaks out) but Clinton on the other hand is a legit POS

This has to get the Inspector Renaud Award, right? Bernie at one point sued the DNC over NGP VAN and personally I thought that case had merit.  I don't think he cancels his appearance but I think bigger problem is if he raises this in his speech.
He is not going to raise it in his speech.  He made a deal that DWS loses her speaking slot and as a result he will not raise the issue.

The big question in my mind is whether Wikileaks has another email dump or two in them.  Are there more emails from the DNC or better yet do they have Hillary emails we haven't yet seen?

Users who are viewing this thread