What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Crowell or L. Murray next year? (1 Viewer)

C-Bound

Footballguy
So, I'm screwed in a tie breaker situation in one league and am not gonna make the playoffs. We have a rule you can keep one FA pickup per year as an 8th rd. pick next year. Surprisingly both Murray and Crow are still on the wire. Who do you like more next year only? Seems both have a great shot as being the starter next year for their respective teams.

Agree with the advice to grab both - why not?

I'll side with Crowell, though. Huge talent... baggage from college caused him to drop; talent got him on the field finally, and man can the kid play. Pettine and Co aren't going anywhere, and Shanahan will always have a productive running game. Crowell all the way.

Definitely grab both if you can but if you can just grab one I'd agree with Crow. Oakland will have a new staff next year I assume and who knows what they do with current players.

Imagine you collect something. You always get the coolest, must-have version of that thing. Then you take the things you collected and flush them down the toilet because you're dumb.

If you can think like that you can think like Oakland's front office.

Crowell. No player can fully develop their potential in Oakland.

You can never bet on anything in the NFL, things change so quickly, but Crowell is the better all around nfl rb.

Grab both and see how it plays out. Crow, if you just have room for one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would take crow if for no other reason than murray being on the raiders. And Crowell is on the Browns. Which says something

Users who are viewing this thread