What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Crazy question (1 Viewer)

At The top is just above the temple.

It goes forward away from the face down in an arc until the bottom is mid cheek 

From the lowest it travels in an arc towards the back of the head until it starts heading towards the temple area

From the lowest it travels in an arc towards the back of the head until it starts heading towards the temple area
so to speak

Impossible to figure out. We are looking at the guy, Monty by the way, head on. We would need to see him from the side.

Now use both hands, one on each side of head. Same direction like the wheels of a car or opposite directions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Same direction and the car would be moving forward.

Edit- if I do them one at a time, my left hand goes in reverse. 

Osaurus said:
Coriolis Effect?
This is what I came in here to post.  I assume all the good Simpsons bits are taken already.

Edit: Seriously? No International Drainage Commission references?  Come on, guys.  This should be a bootable offense.

belljr said:

Complete opposite of this.

Users who are viewing this thread