What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Confident in Sammy or Fred? Good to go reports... (1 Viewer)

Yeah, lots of byes for me, I think I'm going to have to trot them out there. Freddy over Sankey, Sammy over Robert Woods. And my God have mercy on my soul.

Fred Jackson never ceases to amaze me. I can see 15 rushes, 60 yards and a 50/50 shot of a TD...plus he catches the ball of the backfield. Three to four catches is not of the realm. Fantasy wise if you're hurting at RB this could be a play to get you 10-15 points?

Sammy feels good and as a rookie listened to the doctors and staff. I think he's good to go too!

If Freddy suits up, I expect his usual workload. He's the veteran leader of a very young team. If he's in pads it's for a reason. (Pure opinion)

If Freddy suits up, I expect his usual workload. He's the veteran leader of a very young team. If he's in pads it's for a reason. (Pure opinion)
Same. He's not being allowed to play unless he's back, way too easy to aggravate that injury. I expect him to get more touches than people are expecting.

Mason has a tough matchup and there is still the risk of the three headed rbbc. I'm going Fjax. He's a tough dude, if he doesn't have an early setback, I say he gets at least half the touches. Good luck gents.

Debating FJax over Mason. Argh
Same... Idk what to do
Same exact boat here. Right now I have Mason in but I'm really tempted to put FJax in if he's active.

If his pads are on I'm starting him. Even with "limited" action he should get some passes thrown his way and maybe a goal line look or two.

Given other options this week that's good enough for me.

I guess I'll play Fred over Martellus Bennett in my flex. At least I'm assured he's active. Injuries and byes are killing my team this week.

Go figure - my dilemma is Watkins or Mason. I have Mason in now but may switch it. Mason feels safer but that Rbbc makes my head hurt.

Go figure - my dilemma is Watkins or Mason. I have Mason in now but may switch it. Mason feels safer but that Rbbc makes my head hurt.
I have the same dilemma. Watkins looked good in one clip of pregame warmups. And Mason has a tough matchup

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same dilemma. Watkins looked good in one clip of pregame warmups. And Mason has a tough matchup
My opponent took a -3 with Dalton so I feel like I can roll the dice with Watkins. Maybe he will catch a short TD and I don't expect Mason to score.

Playing Freddie over Joique Bell.

I stopped questioning this guy three years ago... he may play to forty. :yes:

Dr. Jene said that even if Fred Jackson is active, he expects him to get limited touches.
And in Dr. Jene I trust.I'm starting Watkins because I must, but I'm not confident.
I disagree with Dr. Jene here. Fred Jackson is an absolute freak of nature that routinely comes back from bad injuries way ahead of schedule. If he's playing, he'll get close to his typical workload.

I expect Sammy to be much more limited and a high risk of re-injury.

Risky or not, I have both Sammy & Freddy starting in one league. Sounds nuts. Could have played M Bryant at WR, but my RB choices with Foster on bye was crap. So, it's Freddy!

Users who are viewing this thread