What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cocktail PSA: GM75 (3 Viewers)

inspiring me to fire this potent potable up for this coming weekend ?

shelving the brews for awhile, and this seems like a fitting alternative - bit more 'highbrow', to boot - more befitting to a distinguished chap.

French 75s are great; but replace the gin with Grand Mariner, and simplify it, and basically do this:

2 parts champagne or proseccco

1 part Grand Mariner

1/2 part lemon juice

Then drink like nineteen of them.  Then be happy.  And thank old Oats for making your weekend nice.

/thread
Is Grand Mariner a cheap Grand Marnier knock-off?

HEY WOW, JUST WHEN I THOUGHT THIS PLACE WAS TERRIBLE, ALL THE SPELLING POLICE CAME IN TO SHOW ME IT'S STILL REALLY GREAT AFTER ALL!

I'm not sure which I like better, drunk Otis or hungover next-day Otis. But since one leads to the other, I don't have to make that call. :wub:

On the way inside the house Mrs. O accidentally stepped on the back of my shoe. Was so so excited to break out "no step on snek"

MY LINK

Bought a cocktail book a while back.  Finally stocked up on a bunch of vermouth and amaros and stuff

Drinking a cynartown

Gin

Cynar

Punt e mes (subbed for some other vermouth I didn't have)

Users who are viewing this thread