What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cleveland at Pittsburgh -6 (47.5)*** The Headless Horsemen arrive for the nightcap (2 Viewers)

Here’s the divisional schedule if anyone hadn’t caught it. Feel like 1:00/4:30 are usually the time slots for Sunday but I like this
Sat 4:35 FOX - LA @ GB

Sat 8:15 NBC - Bal/Pit @ Buf

Sun 3:05 CBS - Cle/Bal @ KC

Sun 6:40 FOX - TB @ NO

See that worked out for Pitt they got the ball back in great field position.  If they went for it and did not get it the Browns might have scored again.

It was 4th and 9.  I am sure if it was like 4th and 4 they would gone for it.  Browns pinned back they are hoping the defense gets a stop.  I can see them punting there.  Browns have to not turn it over here.
PIT decided to punt to CLE from the CLE 38 on 4th & 9 with 12:19 remaining in the 2nd while losing 0 to 28.

With a Surrender Index of 27.75, this punt ranks at the 99.4th percentile of cowardly punts of the 2020 season, and the 98th percentile of all punts since 2009.

That punt seems high on the Surrender Index
@surrender_index: PIT decided to punt to CLE from the CLE 38 on 4th & 9 with 12:19 remaining in the 2nd while losing 0 to 28.

With a Surrender Index of 27.75, this punt ranks at the 99.4th percentile of cowardly punts of the 2020 season, and the 98th percentile of all punts since 2009.

That was a clear hold.  Browns need to get something out of this possession keep it going.

It is painfully obvious that the Steelers thought this would be easy. Haven't seen a more half ### effort in playoffs since the Jags game.  Another game they though would be easy
I give them, and the Browns, a lot more credit than that. If that’s true, then they haven’t been watching football for the last 2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread