What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cincinnati At New England (1 Viewer)

Wow, I entered this game with a 3 point lead and am going to lose due to Cincy defense getting me negative points.

Un freakin believable.

All this man coverage NE I'd playing and Cinci isn't using Gio more in the passing game. Seems like an easy matchup for them with him vs. a LB.

All this man coverage NE I'd playing and Cinci isn't using Gio more in the passing game. Seems like an easy matchup for them with him vs. a LB.
Hes been completely covered up every time they've tried. Think they just gave up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clear taunting by Bengal puke after leading with his helmet. Boy the penalty calling has been very one sided tonight.

Brady might end up with good stats, but he is still missing with a lot of his throws. The arm just doesn't look right. I wouldn't be surprised if we find out down the road that he's been hiding a shoulder or elbow injury to his throwing arm.

Brady might end up with good stats, but he is still missing with a lot of his throws. The arm just doesn't look right. I wouldn't be surprised if we find out down the road that he's been hiding a shoulder or elbow injury to his throwing arm.
I believe he's had a shoulder injury for about 10+ years now

How good is this Patriots team?
I expected the OL to get abused vs a good D. So who knows. I still think they are a 9-7 team. They'll get handled easily in Denver or Indy.
This is essentially the same team as last year, except with another good TE in Wright, and a better defense with Revis and Browner soon. I wouldn't necessarily say easy, because the Pats have a better D than both those teams I think.

How good is this Patriots team?
I expected the OL to get abused vs a good D. So who knows. I still think they are a 9-7 team. They'll get handled easily in Denver or Indy.
? I mean they've been getting abused but what would you consider Cincinatti? USA Today and ESPN just both recently called Cincinatti the best team in the NFL.
I believe they were 32nd in the league in rushing defense headed into this game.

Users who are viewing this thread