What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chicago at New Orleans (1 Viewer)

Never saw a leg bend like that....geez.
McGahee's knee injury in his final college game...that knee bend was even worse!! 

But still: Miller was holding onto the football after hurting his knee... it should have been a touchdown. Will be hard to come back for the Bears after this scary moment and the referees overturning the touchdown catch.

All the other crap is enough. Then stuff like this happens. They're no fools. Easily a catch and they know it.  

That's why football is dying for me.  Absolutely horrible and ruins the overall product.

ps I'm a Saints fan
Yeah, replay takes all the fun and emotion from the game. Instead of celebrating the spontaneous emotion and excitement of the sport, all big plays turn into 10 slow motion HD replays as we parse out the language of an overly complicated rulebook.

I know this sounds "tin-foilly," but I swear it looks like NFL rules are designed to allow insiders gamble with a big edge; not that the NFL is the kind of organization that would do anything for an extra dollar.

I know this sounds "tin-foilly," but I swear it looks like NFL rules are designed to allow insiders gamble with a big edge; not that the NFL is the kind of organization that would do anything for an extra dollar.
Not tin-foilly at all. I think you're exactly right 

Dropping an easy goal line pass because they're throwing to Howard instead of using Cohen? Didn't Fox do this exact same thing a couple weeks ago? 

Face mask call they just called the wrong number.  Was on #32 coming off the line of scrimmage, based on when and where the ref threw the flag. Not on the tackle.

There was no facemask period.
Well, true in that it should have been called "hands to the face" instead of "facemask".  Same result though.

But the receiver's head went back and it at least seemed like #32 had his hands up there.

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened to the saints D? Didn't get to seer much but looks like they slept on the bears, at home no less.  
Howard had one huge run but other than that he averaged 2.5 per carry. You watch the game? The defenses on both Teams played respectable. It was a typical Bears style game and the Saints slugged through it and got the victory. Could have went the other way sure but I really though the Saints Defense played lights out. They cant get a shut out every week.

Users who are viewing this thread