What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Checking in - how’s everyone doing? (1 Viewer)

ekbeats

Footballguy
I’ve been away from the forums for a while and you know what? I miss some of you guys. 😆

Sorry for wasting a thread, but what the hell - just wanted to check in and see how you all are doing. Things with me are good. My brother and best friend, who both have stage 4 cancer, seem to be in steady state and in good spirits. I bought my brother and his 3 kids 4 Court-side tickets to the UConn game next Tuesday. I spent a fortune but I couldn’t be happier to do it. It’s something they never would have done on their own. And in case you haven’t noticed, UConn is the real deal this year.

This year has been brutal for me, but it’s also given me a great gift. Live each day, week, and month to the fullest, as if it’s your last. Use every interaction as an opportunity to connect with someone. God I wish I had learned this 20 years ago. In any event, just wanted to say hello. Peace and love to all of you.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear the health news for your brother and friend. But what a sweet move on the tickets. Well done. And I agree on the attitude. Praying for y'all.

Users who are viewing this thread