What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chargers sign Malcom Floyd (1 Viewer)

BallparkFrank

Footballguy
UTKevinAcee ‏@UTKevinAcee

Chargers announce that Malcom Floyd has signed a three-year extension. He was due to be a free agent after this season.

Has never had more than 45 receptions in a season and he is 29/30?
Meachem stinks and V. Brown is really an unknown that has had injury problems. They probably didn't have much choice - assuming it was reasonable money. Sign him up now before he has a career year as the WR1 certainly makes some sense.

Great signing depending on the price. Floyd is productive when he isn't nursing injuries.

Actually Floyd's 31yrs old...I've always liked Malcom but like everyone's already stated, he's always injured! It's a good signing for the Chargers, depending on the $...he's going to be their #1 for as long as it takes for Meachem to get his stuff together, which might be never!!! I was never sold on Meachem ever being able to be the #1 in SD.....

Actually Floyd's 31yrs old...I've always liked Malcom but like everyone's already stated, he's always injured! It's a good signing for the Chargers, depending on the $...he's going to be their #1 for as long as it takes for Meachem to get his stuff together Vincent Brown is injured.
I don't think Meachem will ever be better than Floyd.

UTKevinAcee ‏@UTKevinAcee

Malcom Floyd got $11 million over three years. Of that, $1.5 million is guaranteed. He certainly wanted to remain a Charger.

Users who are viewing this thread