What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cedric Benson week 13 (1 Viewer)

steelwind

Footballguy
Rotoworld...

"Cedric Benson (foot) was held out of practice again on Thursday.

Coaches have yet to update Benson's injury, and beat writers aren't even speculating on his status for Week 13. He's missed early-week practices in previous years, only to suit up on Sunday. Check back Friday afternoon to make sure he's on track to play against the Steelers"

I haven't found any additional info on this. I understand some players get Wednesdays off to rest. But he missed another day of practice. Bernard Scott could be a sneaky flex play. Homers?

Bernard Scott has been called a lot of things, but "sneaky"? Against the Steelers? I'd sooner turn to gimpy Kevin Smith this weekend.

It's a tough spot for sure for either back. Yardage will be tough. Goal-line scores are the best hope.

Benson has done the limited/no practice before during the week and then played in the past so it's totally possible they are looking to keep him fresh. Tomorrow will probably be a little more telling.

-QG

joereedy Joe Reedy

@

@brettstanko23 Ced maybe, Dunlap I'd highly doubt it

7 minutes ago

id have bernard ready if you have no backup for benson

Kinda hoping they sit Benson, maybe for the next two weeks in fact, so that he's fully healthy for that prime matchup he has in week 15....

Users who are viewing this thread