What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CAROLINA PANTHERS - SUPER BOWL XXXVIII CHAMPIONS (1 Viewer)

Congrats to the Rams and especially the Eagles as well. Was a long time coming for you boys in green.

Who says the NFC sucks?

I'm one of the biggest Carolina Panther homers out there...and Jeff Mitchell and a few others were roided in those days...so let's just say that one never happened.

I'm one of the biggest Carolina Panther homers out there...and Jeff Mitchell and a few others were roided in those days...so let's just say that one never happened.
Meh... some juiced up linemen ain't got nothing on industrial espionage.A juiced-up punter though... hmm

This means I don't have to use my Panther Super Bowl XXXVIII t-shirt as a dust rag anymore!!

:yes: :headbang: :headbang: :yawn:

join paws and sing along with me panther people...

we are the champions, we are the champions

no time for losers, cause we are the champions

of the wooooooooorld

This means I don't have to use my Panther Super Bowl XXXVIII t-shirt as a dust rag anymore!!

:blackdot: :wub: :banned: :wub:

join paws and sing along with me panther people...

we are the champions, we are the champions

no time for losers, cause we are the champions

of the wooooooooorld
RAAWWWR :ninja:

Judging by the looks of Mitchell's wife and the house he lives in, the 'roids paid off quite nicely.

I work for a developer who builds storage facilities. Jeff Mitchell just invested. We have also been talking to Dan Morgan and Will Witherspoon.

Users who are viewing this thread