What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cardinals at Jets (1 Viewer)

This is the ultimate Pyrrhic victory. This just hurts our draft position, and every win just increases the chance of the status quo being maintained with this team.

I'm looking at the final stats on this game right now. When's the last time that no QB in a game threw for at least 100 yards?

I can only hope that the end of Sanchez will soon spell the end of the toe sucker, his boss, and 75% of the roster.

Light at the end of the tunnel. In an inappropriate reference to tunnel cave ins, given the timing.... this one may collapse before we find out if the light is an oncoming train or daylight. I think it will get worse before it gets better. How is that possible one might ask? This is the Jets, and anything is possible, excepting for of course, a Super Bowl win. Woody Johnson will probably make Matt Millen the next GM.

I'm looking at the final stats on this game right now. When's the last time that no QB in a game threw for at least 100 yards?
QBs combined for fewer than 100 yards passing on 11/13/05 in Chicago. The wind was brutal that day so there was at least an excuse. I do not know if that was the most recent game with sub-100 yard passers. I did think about that game while watching today's Cards-Jets tilt.

I can only hope that the end of Sanchez will soon spell the end of the toe sucker, his boss, and 75% of the roster. Light at the end of the tunnel. In an inappropriate reference to tunnel cave ins, given the timing.... this one may collapse before we find out if the light is an oncoming train or daylight. I think it will get worse before it gets better. How is that possible one might ask? This is the Jets, and anything is possible, excepting for of course, a Super Bowl win. Woody Johnson will probably make Matt Millen the next GM.
Just 2 years removed from back to back AFC championship games - I'm amazed at how quickly this has gone downhill.In the AFC East, the Jets suddenly have the gloomiest future - especially if they are looking for a new GM, HC and starting QB.

The play on the field was brutal, but benching Sanchez was beautiful.
Each team sucked so bad that one had 14 series and the other 15 series. Quite a few times they were able suck so bad that they got off the field using under 2 minutes of game clock.Lindley was so awesome one series that it only took him 42 seconds to get back to the sidelines. :lmao:Check that. Twice under 52 seconds. What a turd.

Last edited by a moderator:
This game was the most pathetic display of offense that I have EVER seen in my days of watching the NFL.

This is the ultimate Pyrrhic victory. This just hurts our draft position, and every win just increases the chance of the status quo being maintained with this team.
Don't be too upset as they would just botch the high pick anyways ala Sanchez and Gholston. No matter the GM it's what the Jets do, always have, always will. Same ol Jets.

It looks like the Cards could score a top 5 draft pick out of this deal.

4-8 - Cards, Browns, Lions, Titans, Chargers

3-9 - Panthers, Raiders, Eagles

2-10 - Jags, Chiefs

There is no way the Cards are winning another game. You just have to figure that the other 4-8 teams will win one more game. That's puts the Cards at 6th for draft picks, assuming the teams below them stay where they are. I could see those 3-9 teams winning one or two games down the stretch so maybe the Cards sneak into the top 5.

i think if i remember I'm going to watch the short cuts version of this game for a good laugh... 10-31 I couldnt believe that when I saw the stat line...

Users who are viewing this thread