What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can we discuss pet peeves here? (2 Viewers)

Channels that have a marathon but show the movies backwards for example they were showing the wick series on a channel but it went 3-2-1..... Same for the police academy marathon: 😂. 4-3-2-1.... If you are going to bother showing the 8 hours worth of movies show them in order at least

The lady who loudly announces EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. that she only wants an inside piece of the sheet cake that is brought in for a work/office party.

We get it Becky, you don't want icing on the side of your piece because you are always watching your sugar intake or trying some new fad diet and don't have the willpower to just not eat cake at all...

Same person who cuts a wedge out of a donut when they are brought into the office.
😂 I work with mostly women. Anytime there is ANYTHING single serving : donuts, cookies, candy, whatever, they always have wedges cut out of them. And I know the wedge cutters ate going back cutting wedges all thru the day, and end up eating like 3.5 donuts. You’re not fooling anyone, Kelly.

You’re not fooling anyone, Kelly.
This reminds me of the most infuriating office food scenario i have ever had.

Pretty much every day they ordered food from some local fast food place. It was my first week. That day was five guys. So i ordered cajun fries. Thats it. Just an order of cajun fries. Gave my money to the girl going, kelly.

Kelly returns and gives me half of an order of regular fries.

Kelly was pregnant and didnt want to have a whole order of fries. Also because she is pregnant she didnt want cajun fries, you know heartburn and all.

So kelly just decides because the orders of fries at five guys are really large (at least they were then) that this is a totally ok decision to make on my behalf.

Kelly of course didnt split her bacon cheeseburger with anybody.

You’re not fooling anyone, Kelly.
This reminds me of the most infuriating office food scenario i have ever had.

Pretty much every day they ordered food from some local fast food place. It was my first week. That day was five guys. So i ordered cajun fries. Thats it. Just an order of cajun fries. Gave my money to the girl going, kelly.

Kelly returns and gives me half of an order of regular fries.

Kelly was pregnant and didnt want to have a whole order of fries. Also because she is pregnant she didnt want cajun fries, you know heartburn and all.

So kelly just decides because the orders of fries at five guys are really large (at least they were then) that this is a totally ok decision to make on my behalf.

Kelly of course didnt split her bacon cheeseburger with anybody.
Kelly is the worst.

I miss analog soooooo much. Plug it in, press play, “wala“.

-Turn on fire stick, wait to load.
-Navigate menu, often having to look for the right app because it’s not on your Home Screen which is loaded with stuff that’s not included.
-app loads
-app updates
-app reloads
-sign in using QR code
-app reloads
-choose a profile
-play movie
-app resets home screen
-app reloads
-finally works

This is not better.
i've recently been told that it is in fact better and to shut up about having to pay for the privilege of this worse experience that is getting exponentially worse year over year

The lady who loudly announces EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. that she only wants an inside piece of the sheet cake that is brought in for a work/office party.

We get it Becky, you don't want icing on the side of your piece because you are always watching your sugar intake or trying some new fad diet and don't have the willpower to just not eat cake at all...

Same person who cuts a wedge out of a donut when they are brought into the office.
😂 I work with mostly women. Anytime there is ANYTHING single serving : donuts, cookies, candy, whatever, they always have wedges cut out of them. And I know the wedge cutters ate going back cutting wedges all thru the day, and end up eating like 3.5 donuts. You’re not fooling anyone, Kelly.

Link

-Navigate menu, often having to look for the right app because it’s not on your Home Screen which is loaded with stuff that’s not included.
-app loads
-app updates
-app reloads
-sign in using QR code
-app reloads
-choose a profile
-play movie
-app resets home screen
-app reloads
-finally works

This is not better.
i've recently been told that it is in fact better and to shut up about having to pay for the privilege of this worse experience that is getting exponentially worse year over year
I’ll tell you what you should NOT do: cancel your Prime membership in disgust at the announcement that they’ll be airing commercials on their subpar subscription service, then realize if you don’t have Prime, you have to start paying shipping on everything you order on Amazon. Then you get sucked into re-upping month-to-month and actually paying MORE for your increasingly frustrating subscription.

Jeff Bezos is the literal devil.

-app loads
-app updates
-app reloads
-sign in using QR code
-app reloads
-choose a profile
-play movie
-app resets home screen
-app reloads
-finally works

This is not better.
I’ll tell you what you should NOT do: cancel your Prime membership in disgust at the announcement that they’ll be airing commercials on their subpar subscription service, then realize if you don’t have Prime, you have to start paying shipping on everything you order on Amazon. Then you get sucked into re-upping month-to-month and actually paying MORE for your increasingly frustrating subscription.

You actually PAY for shipping? Unless it's something that everyone pays shipping for, like out-door furniture, we never do. We just load up the cart until we have enough to qualify for free shipping, and then pull the trigger.

I said sure to a delivery within 4 days or some such thing on Amazon in order to get a $2 credit to watch a movie. Those 4 days fell over a weekend. Apparently i was agreeing to 4 business days. I’m so conditioned to getting everything immediately, that those 6 days were some of the longest of my life. :lmao:

Jeff bezoz is the literal devil.

Still haven’t redeemed my $2

Users who are viewing this thread