What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buy low on Miller or Ingram? WHIR! (1 Viewer)

TX Steel

Footballguy
PPR redraft.  Start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 flex.

Bortles/Winston

David Johnson/CJA/Hill/Duke/Sims/Quizz/CJ2K (IR spot)

AJ Green/ARob/Hilton/Crabtree/Coates

Brate/Tamme

PHI D/KC D

Walsh

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Team A is 1-3:

Fitzpatrick/Tannehill

Bell/Miller/Blount/Langford/Henry/Powell/Smallwood

Matthews/T Benjamin/K Benjamin/Cobb/Tate/Enunwa

Walker

Team B is 0-4:

Newton/Stafford

M Jones/T Coleman/Ingram/Booker/Asiata/Rawls

Sanu/Crowder/Maclin/Lockett/Humphries/Amendola/C Coleman

Reed/Ebron/H Henry

I'm thinking about offering Hilton for Miller, or Crabtree for Ingram.  Are either of these way off?  Which one do you prefer for my side?

Thanks, and please leave a link so I can return the favor!

I think both trades help you out, but I think I'd prefer to target Ingram for Crabtree. not sure the other owner goes for it, but worth a shot. 

while WR's are a tad more valuable in ppr, healthy (good/3-down) RB's are in short order

thanks for the help with mine

Not sure other owner goes for it since his rbs weak after top 2. Also If you do deal do you just sit hill? My guess is it takes more to get either of those guys. It you would be getting better talent than giving up 

I would try the Crabtree for Ingram trade though not sure either of the other owners would go for your trade offers as it would leave them weak at the RB position.  While I like Miller a little better than Ingram, if you wound up getting Miller, 3 of your top 4 RBs would have the same bye week.

Users who are viewing this thread