What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bored Upgrade - discussion (1 Viewer)

White corner >>>>>>>>> white dot >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> blue star

These threads are some of the most confusing of all to me with nothing but shtick.

Is there anywhere that summarizes what is different?

The worst thing about all these pinned threads is that they take up so much space on the front page, I actually have to click on the 2nd page to find some threads I'm interested in. I almost never have had to click page 2!

I think the pinned threads are just temporary, no?

The new star that indicates threads you've posted in looks too much like the regular dot.

Also, looks like the Confessions thread got nuked again. Probably for the best since they were getting pretty lame anyway.

What about moving all of the forum clogging threads that never leave the front page and put them in that other forum? wagering thread, nba thread, gm thread, timchocets thread and others. that way the forum stays current and fresh in terms of the topics. The reddit model would be ideal but if that isnt possible then this would be the next best thing. I don't know why people are complaining about all of of those threads being at the top of the forum today and not before the upgrade. That's pretty much how it's always been. Those threads are the forum's algae.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm watching the dozen or so pinned posts run for the roses. GMTAN running away with it, but a neck and neck battle for second between soccer and walking dead. :popcorn:

I clicked "Better call Saul" Last read icon by mistake instead of this one and the first post was "Can we get a hard delete please" Thought WOAH :eek: People are REALLY unhappy..

then realized the thread I was in.. :lmao:

So is the Hitler thread coming back or what? I've got some new facts about him and I need to update that thread.

The worst thing about all these pinned threads is that they take up so much space on the front page, I actually have to click on the 2nd page to find some threads I'm interested in.

I almost never have had to click page 2!
You're a survivor, James, you can pull through this!

Users who are viewing this thread