What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Big Money Wednesday Poker (BMW) (1 Viewer)

Nipsey

Footballguy
ALL WELCOME! 3-4 $50 holdem tournaments every Wednesday night. First game is 8pm EST on Pokerstars. Late registration available up to one hour from start time. Play whenever you want. Good group of guys. A few good players, some not so good. Games get between 5 to 10 players a game, looking to increase that. Two optional rebuys up until the break (1 hour in). Buy-ins logged on a google doc and a payout email is sent out on Thursday.

Last edited:
Sending out PMs now.

PM's sent. No pressure if you don't want to play. Apologies for not inviting sooner but I am not a charter member.

Last edited:
PM sent about 12/6. I haven't played online poker in years so I made need some help with logistics.

Game on tonight! 3-4 $50 holdem tournaments every Wednesday night. First game is 8pm EST on Pokerstars. Late registration available up to one hour from start time. Play whenever you want. We have a sponsor and giveaway occasional side prizes like Uber Eats gift cards. Would love to add some of the FFA regulars who were playing during the pandemic. Good group of guys. A few good players, some not so good. Games get between 5 to 10 players a game, looking to increase that. Two optional rebuys up until the break (1 hour in). Buy-ins logged on a google doc and a payout email is sent out on Thursday.

Send me a PM if you want in tonight. @kutta @CGRdrJoe

Ugh!! I’m out of town on business this week and next. Please keep pinging me though - I want to play!

Action this Wednesday the 17th. Sign up on stars. You don't have to play but if you sign up you're good to go whenever you want. PM me you email address if/when you sign up so I can add you to the reminder/payout email. Guys come and go all night. Up to you how much or when you want to play. Fun times!

Club ID number: 3288082
Invitation Code: wildwood

@shuke @kutta @Schmeabs @CGRdrJoe @Mr.Pack @Zow @George Jefferson Airplane @Aaron Rudnicki

Action this Wednesday the 17th. Sign up on stars. You don't have to play but if you sign up you're good to go whenever you want. PM me you email address if/when you sign up so I can add you to the reminder/payout email. Guys come and go all night. Up to you how much or when you want to play. Fun times!

@shuke @kutta @Schmeabs @CGRdrJoe @Mr.Pack @Zow @George Jefferson Airplane @Aaron Rudnicki
Thanks for the mention @Nipsey , I was off the grid for a few days. I'll try next time.

We have 2 guys, maybe 3 from the old FFA pandemic game playing for the first time this Wednesday night. It's the 200th Wednesday we've played so going to be a special night. Get it there! Sign up in the home games section of pokerstars. Even if you can't play just join the BMW home game the club and then you can play any Wednesday you want. Try to sign up before the game starts tomorrow night because once the game starts I might not see that you've joined the club. PM me if you want in.

@Mr.Pack @shuke @CGRdrJoe @Woz

Alright - I'm all signed up!

If you guys just want to PayPal me your cash I'll save you the time and trouble of going through the whole tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread