What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Biden Voters, do you regret your vote for Biden? (1 Viewer)

Biden Voters, do you regret your vote for Biden?

• Yes

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 79 69.3%
  • I didn't vote for Biden

Votes: 25 21.9%

• Total voters
The correct question should be...if Biden runs in 2024 and Trump does not will you vote for him again.

I hated Hillary, voted for her anyway. Not happy with Biden but if a MAGA candidate is the other option, I will certainly vote *against* them.

Give us a better alternative, GOP.
Have you ever voted GOP?  Ever?  Anywhere?

the reason I ask is I see a lot of this "give us a better candidate" and, LO AND BEHOLD, the candidate is never good enough.  Ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever voted GOP?  Ever?  Anywhere?

the reason I ask is I see a lot of this "give us a better candidate" and, LO AND BEHOLD, the candidate is never good enough.  Ever.
Many times. Chris Christie (twice), Christie Todd Whitman, George Bush just off the top of my head. I was a registered Independent until I switched parties so I could vote against Hillary in the primary. 

Have you ever voted for a Dem?

ETA: Congressman Chris Smith many times.

Many times. Chris Christie (twice), Christie Todd Whitman, George Bush just off the top of my head. I was a registered Independent until I switched parties so I could vote against Hillary in the primary. 

ETA: Congressman Chris

Smith

many times.
I've also voted 3rd party (Libertarian) several times, most recently 2012.

Nope.   Just anything over Trump.   Would have voted for a rock, and I'd still be happy with my choice.
A rock would run the country better than both of them. Seriously, can Biden not seek reelection and Trump choose not to run so we can hopefully get two competent candidates, not life long politicians who have been in office for decades and not accomplished anything other than getting reelected. 

Never, if I recall correctly.  We're just too far apart.

I'd like to think I would vote for a sane and moderate Democrat but, like everyone else, I haven't seen on yet.  😜

Never, if I recall correctly.  We're just too far apart.

I'd like to think I would vote for a sane and moderate Democrat but, like everyone else, I haven't seen on yet.  😜
I am most certainly one of the moderate Dems the GOP could sway. Just not a MAGA candidate. Seems I'm way more moderate in my voting than you.

I am most certainly one of the moderate Dems the GOP could sway. Just not a MAGA candidate. Seems I'm way more moderate in my voting than you.

Yeah, I've never claimed I'm a moderate voter.  I'm pretty solid in the conservative camp although I like to think I can be swayed.

I hated Hillary, voted for her anyway. Not happy with Biden but if a MAGA candidate is the other option, I will certainly vote *against* them.

Give us a better alternative, GOP.

Say Ron DeSantis runs.  Why would he be a worse candidate than a second Biden term, in your opinion?

The correct question should be...if Biden runs in 2024 and Trump does not will you vote for him again.
And I think this is a fair question. I believe that, despite everything, traditional Republicans have better economic ideas than the current Democratic Party. The problem is that there aren’t many traditional Republicans left. So the answer is it depends on who. 

If you're a single issue voter re: SC, there will never be a conservative candidate you'd vote for.
When the court is already stacked it would make it tough.

I don’t really pay close attention to Florida politics but Desantis act with Disney and his whining about the media isn’t too enticing for me either. 

When the court is already stacked it would make it tough.

I don’t really pay close attention to Florida politics but Desantis act with Disney and his whining about the media isn’t too enticing for me either. 
He's Trump light.  I'm sure he'd be happy to take the MAGA baton from Trump.

I believe a lot of conservative voters on here who are embarrassed by Trump like Ron. 
Right. And Ron shows just as much if not more of the same authoritarian traits as Trump while being more conservative. Absolutely not a chance I will support him.

Assuming we're looking at Biden again, I would not consider voting for DeSantis, Cruz, or anyone named Trump.   

I'd probably vote for Larry Hogan, Nikki Haley, Glen Youngkin, or Tim Scott over Biden.

Assuming we're looking at Biden again, I would not consider voting for DeSantis, Cruz, or anyone named Trump.   

I'd probably vote for Larry Hogan, Nikki Haley, Glen Youngkin, or Tim Scott over Biden.
Yeah, I'm kinda in this camp, with Scott more on the outside.

As of now, I will vote for DeSantis.  2.5 years is a long way away though.  Nothing from the left appeals to me.  I can see that old student debt issue appear again to rescue votes - it’s a deal-breaker for me.

Interesting.  Never thought I'd say this, but in a wally he scares me more than Trump.  He seems to have several of Trump's negative attributes - vindictiveness, authoritarianism, etc, but he also seems smarter and has more political pull.   

I could be wrong, as I don't follow him too closely, just the gut impression I get.  

I regret if.  Country is just as divided, but the economy now sucks.  I gave Biden a fair chance to reverse his bad start, but things have gotten much worse.  The baby formula incompetence was the final straw for me.
You mean Trump essentially banning importation of baby formula from Canada?  Yeah, that was certainly incompetent.  The shortage was caused by Abbot's voluntary recall after two suspicious deaths,  shutting down one of the largest manufacturing plants in the country, and Trump's trade policies.   We previously imported over 20% of the baby formula used in the US from Canada.  Under Trump that dropped to near zero.

Biden had almost nothing to do with this.   He's now reversed Trump's foolish policy and the shortage should end soon.    

Users who are viewing this thread