What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bears v. Packers Week (1 Viewer)

DoubleG

Footballguy
No - I'm just kidding. It's still awesome. Let's get it on.

:football:

The Bears and Packers usually play each other close. But that was before the Bears got a "real" offense. I do think Urlacher being dinged up will hurt. I see a higher scoring game than usual - but for once, the Bears actually have an offense that can score points.

34-27 Bears.

Packers 0-2, Bears 2-0.

:banned:

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be funny to see all the Packer fans hitting the panic button after an 0-2 start to the season.

I think the Bears take this, 31 - 24.

The Bears are a 5.5 pt underdog. Doesn't seem right. I was expecting to see 2.5-3.5 for the home field advantage.

Tough game...GB better quit that soft defense crap of letting every WR have a free run off the line. They looked too scared to give up the big play...but were giving up 12-20 yard chunks in front of them and crappy tackling too.

Offense should get it together a bit and I expect more no-huddle looks again and keep them spread out.

While a good defense...the Bears are not the 9ers and the Packers should be able to do a bit better offensively this week.

Think the Pack get it done in a close one.

yeah, I don't see the Packers dropping another turd like they did on Sunday. The Bears might be slightly improved on offense, but they've gone from bad to just OK. Remember: they still have Jay Cutler as a QB. His first order of business on Sunday was to throw a pick 6.

I think you Bears fans are taking Sunday's performance against the lowly Colts a little too seriously and letting it go to your heads. It's not like they were playing, well, the 49ers.

Packers 38 - 21.

'MaxThreshold said:
I think you Bears fans are taking Sunday's performance against the lowly Colts a little too seriously and letting it go to your heads.
That lowly Colts defense was 40 yards/game better than the Packers defense last year. The Bears put up 41 points on 428 yards of offense against a defense that will likely finish ahead of the Pack again. I think Jay and the boys will be fine.

'MaxThreshold said:
yeah, I don't see the Packers dropping another turd like they did on Sunday. The Bears might be slightly improved on offense, but they've gone from bad to just OK. Remember: they still have Jay Cutler as a QB. His first order of business on Sunday was to throw a pick 6.I think you Bears fans are taking Sunday's performance against the lowly Colts a little too seriously and letting it go to your heads. It's not like they were playing, well, the 49ers. Packers 38 - 21.
I think Jay Cutler is better than you think.

'MaxThreshold said:
yeah, I don't see the Packers dropping another turd like they did on Sunday. The Bears might be slightly improved on offense, but they've gone from bad to just OK. Remember: they still have Jay Cutler as a QB. His first order of business on Sunday was to throw a pick 6.I think you Bears fans are taking Sunday's performance against the lowly Colts a little too seriously and letting it go to your heads. It's not like they were playing, well, the 49ers. Packers 38 - 21.
While he has more weapons now...its not as if Cutler has lit up this Packer defense in his time in Chicago.They have actually beat him up pretty good.I think Clay is looking quite good right now too and will need some extra attention by the Bears.But Marshall should eat up our secondary if they keep playing that soft zone crap.

I like the Bears in this game in a shootout. 38-31.

I think Cutler gets back to his Denver days. Always was a gunslinger, now has the weapons to do something with it.

Worried about the Bears o line.

But man it would be sweet to get to 2-0 with these chumps sitting at 0-2.

'MaxThreshold said:
The Bears might be slightly improved on offense, but they've gone from bad to just OK.
:lmao: You do know that last year Chicago ranked 17th in points scored last year even though Cutler and Forte's seasons were cut short by injuries? I hope Green Bay's defensive coordinator underestimates the Bears offense like that. Regardless of who wins they don't play again until week #15, so the loser is going to be burning for months.

Rodgers gave them the business twice last year and I see no reason to expect a different result this time, the question is will it be enough. This is not last year's Bears offense*. Expecting a final score in the 27-24 or 30-27 range either way, but I like McCarthy to have the troops rallied coming of a loss. Interested to see whether the Packer's pathetic run game can at least have a pulse against the Tampa-2.

*Curious to hear from Bears fans about what Tice is doing with the offense. Obviously the results from Sunday look very nice on the stat sheet.

Rodgers gave them the business twice last year and I see no reason to expect a different result this time, the question is will it be enough. This is not last year's Bears offense*. Expecting a final score in the 27-24 or 30-27 range either way, but I like McCarthy to have the troops rallied coming of a loss. Interested to see whether the Packer's pathetic run game can at least have a pulse against the Tampa-2.*Curious to hear from Bears fans about what Tice is doing with the offense. Obviously the results from Sunday look very nice on the stat sheet.
It's not so much what Tice has done as what Emery has done bringing in Marshall and Jefferey. The Bears WR's have been pathetic not just since Cutler arrived, but for decades. 2011 was arguably Chicago's best WR corps since Cutler arrived:Johnny KnoxRoy WilliamsEarl BennettDevin HesterDane SanzenbacherSam HurdKellen DavisMatt SpaethThere's not a #1 WR on that list, and honestly I don't see a #2 either. 2 guys are out of the league. You had to respect Hester and Knox's speed, but other than that it was time to blitz. Other than Bennett none of those consistently high-point, fight for the ball, or shield the defender with body position. Marshall and Jeffery (if he progresses as expected) give Cutler weapons that will go up and get the ball. Defenses won't be able to simply double one WR and blitz. The entire offensive dynamics have changed, which should make Forte and Bush even more effective as well. Chicago has the luxury of having a truly balanced attack. Not many teams have a Pro Bowl QB, RB, and WR on their roster.I'm sure there will be hiccups along the way, but the days of the defense needing to hold the opponent to less than 20 to win appear to be over. It appears the Chicago O is ready to breakout and become one of the dangerous teams that can score on any possession on any play and post 30 points a game. It couldn't come at a better time as I feel the Bears D is slowly slipping.Edited to add: Actually Tice's mindset should be a big plus for the offense. Martz's rigid offense is gone and Tice is allowing Cutler to audible, which Martz never allowed. Since Tice was O-line coach last year he has intimate knowledge of their strong points and weaknessess. I fully expect his play-calling to maximize strengths and hide weaknesses. He's also brought roll-outs and moving pockets into the playbook. Tice knows he needs to keep Jay upright and will do everything to ensure it. That combined with actual NFL caliber receivers being brought in makes me think the Bears offensive record book is going to be rewritten this year.

'MaxThreshold said:
Bears D is worse than you think

'MaxThreshold said:
I don't know if this is the case but this is what everybody in Chicago is worried about now. Urlacher is definitely on his last leg and didn't really look that sharp last week. The key to masking this deficiency is for the defense to get pressure. If the Bears can pressure Rodgers than I think they win this game. If not I think it will be a shootout which will probably favor the Packers. Obviously the Packers need another WR to step up if Jennings can't go.

Two major concerns

The Packers edge rush including Woodson. Also, the middle of the line allowed Cutler to step up and throw. If they can again hold the line in the middle and offer some resistance on the outside...

The middle of the field in pass defense. How healthy will Urlacher be? Healthy enough to track Cobb and Finley and....? The Colts had a lot of success here.

'MaxThreshold said:
I don't know if this is the case but this is what everybody in Chicago is worried about now. Urlacher is definitely on his last leg and didn't really look that sharp last week. The key to masking this deficiency is for the defense to get pressure. If the Bears can pressure Rodgers than I think they win this game. If not I think it will be a shootout which will probably favor the Packers. Obviously the Packers need another WR to step up if Jennings can't go.
Agree on Jennings...he has typically had some nice games vs. Chicago2011 9/119 (didn't play in the 2nd game)2010 8/130, 4/97, and 8/130 in the playoffs2009 6/106/1, 3/562008 5/65/1, 6/38/1Those the games with Rodgers...only one bad FF scoring game...the first 3 not huge on receptions and yards but scored in the first two.

Rodgers gave them the business twice last year and I see no reason to expect a different result this time, the question is will it be enough. This is not last year's Bears offense*. Expecting a final score in the 27-24 or 30-27 range either way, but I like McCarthy to have the troops rallied coming of a loss. Interested to see whether the Packer's pathetic run game can at least have a pulse against the Tampa-2.*Curious to hear from Bears fans about what Tice is doing with the offense. Obviously the results from Sunday look very nice on the stat sheet.
It's not so much what Tice has done as what Emery has done bringing in Marshall and Jefferey. The Bears WR's have been pathetic not just since Cutler arrived, but for decades. 2011 was arguably Chicago's best WR corps since Cutler arrived:Johnny KnoxRoy WilliamsEarl BennettDevin HesterDane SanzenbacherSam HurdKellen DavisMatt SpaethThere's not a #1 WR on that list, and honestly I don't see a #2 either. 2 guys are out of the league. You had to respect Hester and Knox's speed, but other than that it was time to blitz. Other than Bennett none of those consistently high-point, fight for the ball, or shield the defender with body position. Marshall and Jeffery (if he progresses as expected) give Cutler weapons that will go up and get the ball. Defenses won't be able to simply double one WR and blitz. The entire offensive dynamics have changed, which should make Forte and Bush even more effective as well. Chicago has the luxury of having a truly balanced attack. Not many teams have a Pro Bowl QB, RB, and WR on their roster.I'm sure there will be hiccups along the way, but the days of the defense needing to hold the opponent to less than 20 to win appear to be over. It appears the Chicago O is ready to breakout and become one of the dangerous teams that can score on any possession on any play and post 30 points a game. It couldn't come at a better time as I feel the Bears D is slowly slipping.Edited to add: Actually Tice's mindset should be a big plus for the offense. Martz's rigid offense is gone and Tice is allowing Cutler to audible, which Martz never allowed. Since Tice was O-line coach last year he has intimate knowledge of their strong points and weaknessess. I fully expect his play-calling to maximize strengths and hide weaknesses. He's also brought roll-outs and moving pockets into the playbook. Tice knows he needs to keep Jay upright and will do everything to ensure it. That combined with actual NFL caliber receivers being brought in makes me think the Bears offensive record book is going to be rewritten this year.
Thanks for this. :thumbup:I don't like one bit of it though. :football:

People are talking about the offenses, but I see this becoming more of a defensive game.1) Bears will drop a lot in coverage and make the Packers dink and dunk or attempt to run the ball (lol). Short of some catastrophic turnover ratio neither team will be scoring 30+ points.2) The Bears o-line is a mess (Dwight Freeny demolished that offensive line every play until he got hurt early... if he was healthy that game would have been closer... 4+ sacks on Cutler is very likely. The 49ers o-line is pretty darn good but Matthews/Woodson/Perry combined for 3 sacks last game).3) The Packers DEF will be gashed on a few big plays throughout the game and Forte will have 120 all-purpose without too much difficulty.Overall I see this being low scoring through the first three quarters but ending up something like 27-24 at the end, with a slight nod to the Packers. If the Packers get 2 or less sacks on Cutler OR lose the turnover ratio they will almost certainly not win, though.

People are talking about the offenses, but I see this becoming more of a defensive game.1) Bears will drop a lot in coverage and make the Packers dink and dunk or attempt to run the ball (lol). Short of some catastrophic turnover ratio neither team will be scoring 30+ points.

2) The Bears o-line is a mess (Dwight Freeny demolished that offensive line every play until he got hurt early... if he was healthy that game would have been closer... 4+ sacks on Cutler is very likely. The 49ers o-line is pretty darn good but Matthews/Woodson/Perry combined for 3 sacks last game).

3) The Packers DEF will be gashed on a few big plays throughout the game and Forte will have 120 all-purpose without too much difficulty.

Overall I see this being low scoring through the first three quarters but ending up something like 27-24 at the end, with a slight nod to the Packers. If the Packers get 2 or less sacks on Cutler OR lose the turnover ratio they will almost certainly not win, though.
The line just moved. Packers are now a 6pt favorite. The over/under is 50.5. So, based on this info Packers win something like 28-21.

I like the Bears and the Over. But, thats just me.

The Bears are notorious for sitting back and forcing the other offense to patiently take small chunks on each play while hoping to capitalize on any mistake a frustrated QB might make. Rodgers is elite enough he usually never makes the mistakes so I can easily see them scoring multiple touchdowns.

On the other side of the coin I don't see how the Packers can effectively defensively gameplan the Bears. Besides worrying about the new WR's, they have pretty much zero history to predict how Tice plans to attack. The Packers having only the blowout Colts game on tape to go on should give the Bears a huge strategic advantage. I'm guessing there are some formations/plays the Bears have that didn't make it into the Colts game because they didn't need them. Hard to plan for what you haven't seen.

That being said I like the over as well, I think both teams hit the 30's. I think both offenses will move the ball as it's almost impossible to attack either without getting burned one way or another. Green Bay will move it with passing and that generally produces quicker scores than mixing in the run. The Bears should try to maintain balance and methodically work down the field, but they are explosive enough to turn one blown coverage or ill-timed blitz into 6 points. Whoever has the fewest turnovers should win.

Either way this is a much better rivalry when the teams are more evenly matched. It wasn't as fun when the Bears great D's pounded the Packers and it wasn't as fun when the Packers had Favre/Rodgers without much competition from Chicago.

Cutler started off the game 1/10 with an interception. The Colts had a couple of pressures. I chalk a lot of that up to early game and early season jitters on both parts. One of the sacks was due to Kellen Davis, not an OL. Lots of those incomplete passes were throw aways.

After that start, the entire offense settled down and could do anything they wanted to INDY. Cutler went 20/25 after that rough portion.

The Bears will win this game due to:

1)Mike Tice. He does an incredible job of putting players into positions to succeed. Many people don't realize on that Interception early in week one, had Cutler lofted over the LB, Forte might've been gone(90 yards)...it was a great play design. Marshall/Jeffery/Bennett/Hester/Forte/Bush all got in on the gameplan and were used to favor their strengths.

2)Momentum. Green Bay has lost two straight games at Home, after winning 20 or so in a row. Perhaps things have been exposed as to hope to beat GB, perhaps GB isn't executing as well. Chicago is riding high after showing it's high flying offense and Cutler has won 8 of his last 11 starts.

3)(assuming both are out)Losing WR Jennings will hurt GB more than losing CB Tillman for Chicago. CB Tillman has been a solid player in Chicago for the better part of the last decade, however his game is slowly starting to slip. Kelvin Hayden had a good camp and even made some good plays on Sunday. I don't think Tillman will be missed as much as people think. Losing WR1 Jennings will have a domino affect on matchups(WR1=Nelson, WR2=Jones, etc) and Jennings has been a Bear killer in the past.

4) Phil Emery. He constructed the team to beat GB. Step 1) get pressure on Rodgers...insert first round pick Shea McClellin to pair with Peppers and Melton(one of the best pass rushing DTs in the NFL). Step 2) Better weapons for Cutler to present matchup problems for GB. GB played press man coverage and blitzed Chicago for the better part of 3 years. Knox/Hester and company were too weak to get off of the press. The OL isn't a strong suit and had difficulty holding up due to the pressure. WRs long time getting into routes + OL struggling to keep pressure away = not much success. Now look at the matchups. Brandon Marshall vs Tramon Williams...advantage Chicago. Alshon Jeffery vs Jarrett Bush...advantage Chicago. You can do this down the line. The result is less blitzing from GB and more help coverage from Safety/LB to bracket the WRs. Step 3) The Packers have difficulty stopping the run...sign Michael Bush for Chicago to have a double trouble.

5) The Bears want it more. The Bears have lost 6 of 7 since Cutler arrived. Cutler's lost by 6, 7, 7, 7, 10. They have more of a drive this game. GB has been bleeding the last two games and when a Bear smells blood...watch out.

That being said I like the over as well, I think both teams hit the 30's. I think both offenses will move the ball as it's almost impossible to attack either without getting burned one way or another. Green Bay will move it with passing and that generally produces quicker scores than mixing in the run. The Bears should try to maintain balance and methodically work down the field, but they are explosive enough to turn one blown coverage or ill-timed blitz into 6 points. Whoever has the fewest turnovers should win.
This has literally only happened once in the entire history of the Packers/Bears rivalry (180 games?) and not since 1955. In fact, the last 12 games have never netted more than 47 points total in the game. People love to rave about the offense on both sides but I think the under 50 1/2 is the smart bet here.

This has literally only happened once in the entire history of the Packers/Bears rivalry (180 games?) and not since 1955. In fact, the last 12 games have never netted more than 47 points total in the game. People love to rave about the offense on both sides but I think the under 50 1/2 is the smart bet here.
You may be right, that's why I'm not a professional gambler. However I don't remember anytime in their history both teams had so much scoring potential in a league that favors passing while only having 3 days to prepare for each other. I have a feeling there will be several long TD's on Thursday and it will be a shootout.FULL DISCLOSURE: In survivor pools I picked Buffalo over the NY Jets and have already been eliminated so take my opinions with a grain of salt.

Either way this is a much better rivalry when the teams are more evenly matched. It wasn't as fun when the Bears great D's pounded the Packers and it wasn't as fun when the Packers had Favre/Rodgers without much competition from Chicago.Cutler started off the game 1/10 with an interception. The Colts had a couple of pressures. I chalk a lot of that up to early game and early season jitters on both parts. One of the sacks was due to Kellen Davis, not an OL. Lots of those incomplete passes were throw aways. After that start, the entire offense settled down and could do anything they wanted to INDY. Cutler went 20/25 after that rough portion.The Bears will win this game due to:1)Mike Tice. He does an incredible job of putting players into positions to succeed. Many people don't realize on that Interception early in week one, had Cutler lofted over the LB, Forte might've been gone(90 yards)...it was a great play design. Marshall/Jeffery/Bennett/Hester/Forte/Bush all got in on the gameplan and were used to favor their strengths.2)Momentum. Green Bay has lost two straight games at Home, after winning 20 or so in a row. Perhaps things have been exposed as to hope to beat GB, perhaps GB isn't executing as well. Chicago is riding high after showing it's high flying offense and Cutler has won 8 of his last 11 starts.3)(assuming both are out)Losing WR Jennings will hurt GB more than losing CB Tillman for Chicago. CB Tillman has been a solid player in Chicago for the better part of the last decade, however his game is slowly starting to slip. Kelvin Hayden had a good camp and even made some good plays on Sunday. I don't think Tillman will be missed as much as people think. Losing WR1 Jennings will have a domino affect on matchups(WR1=Nelson, WR2=Jones, etc) and Jennings has been a Bear killer in the past.4) Phil Emery. He constructed the team to beat GB. Step 1) get pressure on Rodgers...insert first round pick Shea McClellin to pair with Peppers and Melton(one of the best pass rushing DTs in the NFL). Step 2) Better weapons for Cutler to present matchup problems for GB. GB played press man coverage and blitzed Chicago for the better part of 3 years. Knox/Hester and company were too weak to get off of the press. The OL isn't a strong suit and had difficulty holding up due to the pressure. WRs long time getting into routes + OL struggling to keep pressure away = not much success. Now look at the matchups. Brandon Marshall vs Tramon Williams...advantage Chicago. Alshon Jeffery vs Jarrett Bush...advantage Chicago. You can do this down the line. The result is less blitzing from GB and more help coverage from Safety/LB to bracket the WRs. Step 3) The Packers have difficulty stopping the run...sign Michael Bush for Chicago to have a double trouble.5) The Bears want it more. The Bears have lost 6 of 7 since Cutler arrived. Cutler's lost by 6, 7, 7, 7, 10. They have more of a drive this game. GB has been bleeding the last two games and when a Bear smells blood...watch out.
:goodposting: Great stuff. Especially the Bear's record with Cutler at the helm against the Packers. Had no idea.I do agree with you on one major point. The entire reason for drafting more pass rush and WRs and adding Marshall and Bush was for one reason. Division games against high-powered offenses (well, the Packers and Lions). It should be a very good game.

Cutler will be sacked 6 times, get his typical happy feet, heaving passess off his back foot, have one of his fumbles returned for a td as well as one of his int

Bears D is not SF D.

Bears O line is bad, bad, bad

Pack by 10 (really 17 as bears score last td with 20 seconds left)

Cutler will be sacked 6 times, get his typical happy feet, heaving passess off his back foot, have one of his fumbles returned for a td as well as one of his intBears D is not SF D.Bears O line is bad, bad, badPack by 10 (really 17 as bears score last td with 20 seconds left)
I do not like this crystal ball of yours.

Bears are not the 49ers. Packers offense will click and they win by 10.
The Packers aren't "the Packers" right now either. Last two games they're been exposed.
:goodposting: The Packers have shown to have ZERO run game...easy to game plan against when you can just pin your ears back and go. I think the Bears D-Line is going to cause Rodgers to move alot more then he wants to and the Bears will capitalize on the mistakes. The Bears D is weaker this year overall, but they didn't lose nearly as much as the Packers fans around here are thinking AND they improved the offense significantly.Homer Prediction: Bears 31, Pack -7.

Cutler will be sacked 6 times, get his typical happy feet, heaving passess off his back foot, have one of his fumbles returned for a td as well as one of his intBears D is not SF D.Bears O line is bad, bad, badPack by 10 (really 17 as bears score last td with 20 seconds left)
:pickle:
The Packers aren't "the Packers" right now either. Last two games they're been exposed.
:sadbanana:

:goodposting: The Packers have shown to have ZERO run game...easy to game plan against when you can just pin your ears back and go. I think the Bears D-Line is going to cause Rodgers to move alot more then he wants to and the Bears will capitalize on the mistakes. The Bears D is weaker this year overall, but they didn't lose nearly as much as the Packers fans around here are thinking AND they improved the offense significantly.Homer Prediction: Bears 31, Pack -7.
9ers couldn't hold them to 7 but the Bears will?And "exposed" and "blueprint" are always funny things...as if every other team is equipped to do the things to the Packers that the Giants and 9ers did.And in the end, they still had a shot for a tying drive at the end against the 9ers.I think the Packers pass rush will cause mistakes for Cutler who has shown he is far more prone to them than Rodgers is.

9ers couldn't hold them to 7 but the Bears will?And "exposed" and "blueprint" are always funny things...as if every other team is equipped to do the things to the Packers that the Giants and 9ers did.And in the end, they still had a shot for a tying drive at the end against the 9ers.I think the Packers pass rush will cause mistakes for Cutler who has shown he is far more prone to them than Rodgers is.
Not 7. -7.

Not 7. -7.
Oops...very well...carry on then. :excited:But one question...to do that, how many mini-Ditkas are playing?

Not 7. -7.
Oops...very well...carry on then. :excited:But one question...to do that, how many mini-Ditkas are playing?
To achieve that score a mini-Ditka doesn't have to actually play, only be in the tri-state area.

You may be right, that's why I'm not a professional gambler. However I don't remember anytime in their history both teams had so much scoring potential in a league that favors passing while only having 3 days to prepare for each other. I have a feeling there will be several long TD's on Thursday and it will be a shootout.FULL DISCLOSURE: In survivor pools I picked Buffalo over the NY Jets and have already been eliminated so take my opinions with a grain of salt.
You're nuts if you think they're only going to spend 3 days prepping for this game. They were game-planning for this fast turnaround back in March (or whatever day it was released). I guarantee they had a plan drawn up for what to do if they lost the 49ers game in various ways and how to address it during a short week, as well as general prep for the Bears team as a whole. This is literally the coaching staff's job.

You're nuts if you think they're only going to spend 3 days prepping for this game. They were game-planning for this fast turnaround back in March (or whatever day it was released). I guarantee they had a plan drawn up for what to do if they lost the 49ers game in various ways and how to address it during a short week, as well as general prep for the Bears team as a whole. This is literally the coaching staff's job.
Obviously they've been working on it as you suggest. It's not like when Sunday's games were over they looked at a calendar and said "who's next?". I agree, that coaches developing a scheme/gameplan is something that can be done mostly in advance and tweaked as needed. Getting enough time on the practice field for the players to get fully comfortable/familiar and implement the gameplan is another. Sure, it can be done, they're all professionals. However I can't imagine doing it with only one day of practice on the field is optimal. I'm guessing it will lead to a sloppy, high scoring game.

Brandon Marshall on Packers press coverage: "I'm 6-5, 230. There's not many DBs walking around that big."

In the past the Packers have had success in press coverage vs. Bears WRs. This year? "Good luck," said Jay Cutler.

People are talking about the offenses, but I see this becoming more of a defensive game.1) Bears will drop a lot in coverage and make the Packers dink and dunk or attempt to run the ball (lol). Short of some catastrophic turnover ratio neither team will be scoring 30+ points.

2) The Bears o-line is a mess (Dwight Freeny demolished that offensive line every play until he got hurt early... if he was healthy that game would have been closer... 4+ sacks on Cutler is very likely. The 49ers o-line is pretty darn good but Matthews/Woodson/Perry combined for 3 sacks last game).

3) The Packers DEF will be gashed on a few big plays throughout the game and Forte will have 120 all-purpose without too much difficulty.

Overall I see this being low scoring through the first three quarters but ending up something like 27-24 at the end, with a slight nod to the Packers. If the Packers get 2 or less sacks on Cutler OR lose the turnover ratio they will almost certainly not win, though.
The line just moved. Packers are now a 6pt favorite. The over/under is 50.5. So, based on this info Packers win something like 28-21.

I like the Bears and the Over. But, thats just me.
The over/under opened at 49.5 and thought that was laughable and I still think it's the bet where it's at now. Neither of these defenses can tackle worth a damn. Rodgers and Forte will both have monster games and both teams will put up 30+. It's going to be a track meet.

Bears lead all-time series with Packers 92-86-6. Last time Packers led the overall series was 1932.
.Since 1994, the Packers hold a 28-10 advantage with 10, 7 and a current 4 game win streak in that time. :coffee:Packers of 2012 remind me of Packers 2010 in that the D needs to find it's identity. Bishop going down could be a dagger if DJ Smith doesn't shoulder the load.A great early season NFC Norris Thursday Night Game!! :excited:GB 24CHI 21

Users who are viewing this thread