What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bathroom etiquette - is this normal? (1 Viewer)

There are billions of people on the planet who use water instead of dry paper. However, very few of them live in North America (outside of Quebec.)

Now asking "what's normal?" in a forum that has a 25 page golf thread, a 44 page tennis thread, and a 334 page wrestling thread...that's questionable. 

This reminds me of the Dilbert cartoon where the guy says he never changes his shower towel because it only touches it when he's clean, so it never gets dirty.

Would unfriend friend immediately. Not normal. He's not normal. You're semi-unnormal for wondering if I this is normal. This whole thread is unnormal. 

Would unfriend friend immediately. Not normal. He's not normal. You're semi-unnormal for wondering if I this is normal. This whole thread is unnormal. 
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: [to Igor] Now that brain that you gave me. Was it Hans Delbruck's?

Igor: [pause, then] No.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Ah! Very good. Would you mind telling me whose brain I DID put in?

Igor: Then you won't be angry?

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: I will NOT be angry.

Igor: Abby someone.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: [pause, then] Abby someone. Abby who?

Igor: Abby... Normal.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: [pause, then] Abby Normal?

Igor: I'm almost sure that was the name.

My buddy never buys toilet paper. He says he takes one dump per day, first thing in the morning and then jumps right into the shower. That's his daily routine so he says no need for TP since the shower cleans everything off. 

Is this normal?  
This is something you would see on an episode of Extreme Cheapskates - like when the people poop in a jar so they don't have to pay for using water to flush the toilet and then use their fecies in a jar  to fertilize their grass and garden so they don't have to buy fertilizer. 

This is something you would see on an episode of Extreme Cheapskates - like when the people poop in a jar so they don't have to pay for using water to flush the toilet and then use their fecies in a jar  to fertilize their grass and garden so they don't have to buy fertilizer. 
Brilliant!  Be right back.

If this is true then, uh just wow, that's about 10/10 on the cheapskate dirtbag of the year award.  Are you really 100% sure?  Are you sure he's not just f-ing with you?  Are you sure he's not trolling you and hiding a stash of butt wipes under the sink or something?  I mean, butt wipes are where it's at for the most part but you still need to finish the job with tp. I don't believe this for a minute plus, I mean, chicks only poop once a day or less, come on. 

If this is true then, uh just wow, that's about 10/10 on the cheapskate dirtbag of the year award.  Are you really 100% sure?  Are you sure he's not just f-ing with you?  Are you sure he's not trolling you and hiding a stash of butt wipes under the sink or something?  I mean, butt wipes are where it's at for the most part but you still need to finish the job with tp. I don't believe this for a minute plus, I mean, chicks only poop once a day or less, come on. 
100% true. But not long ago a few of his friends and family had a talk with him about the subject. So now he keeps a few rolls of TP in his condo for guests. But still only uses the shower for himself. 

If this is true then, uh just wow, that's about 10/10 on the cheapskate dirtbag of the year award. Are you really 100% sure? Are you sure he's not just f-ing with you? Are you sure he's not trolling you and hiding a stash of butt wipes under the sink or something? I mean, butt wipes are where it's at for the most part but you still need to finish the job with tp. I don't believe this for a minute plus, I mean, chicks only poop once a day or less, come on.
It's true

Users who are viewing this thread