What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone have that Vik/Bear game on DVR? (1 Viewer)

ConstruxBoy

Kate's Daddy
If you do go back to the end of regulation and check this play:

Timeout #1 by MIN at 01:04.

1-7-CHI 7(1:04) P.Harvin left end to CHI 7 for no gain (J.Bullocks).

Was that a run by Harvin? I thought that I saw MFL give him a point for a catch (and no extra points since it was 0 yards) but then they took it away. Anyone see that? Was it a lateral?

I'm up .6 on moleculo and he has Harvin.

If you do go back to the end of regulation and check this play:Timeout #1 by MIN at 01:04. 1-7-CHI 7(1:04) P.Harvin left end to CHI 7 for no gain (J.Bullocks).Was that a run by Harvin? I thought that I saw MFL give him a point for a catch (and no extra points since it was 0 yards) but then they took it away. Anyone see that? Was it a lateral?I'm up .6 on moleculo and he has Harvin.
:blackdot: A good game either way. Winner buys the first round next Monday?

If you do go back to the end of regulation and check this play:Timeout #1 by MIN at 01:04. 1-7-CHI 7(1:04) P.Harvin left end to CHI 7 for no gain (J.Bullocks).Was that a run by Harvin? I thought that I saw MFL give him a point for a catch (and no extra points since it was 0 yards) but then they took it away. Anyone see that? Was it a lateral?I'm up .6 on moleculo and he has Harvin.
It was a great game. Winner buys first round next time. Not sure there is a MNF next week. So do you think he meant it was a backwards lateral? I know that Warner had one to Boldin that went for a TD that they reversed.

It was a great game. Winner buys first round next time. Not sure there is a MNF next week. So do you think he meant it was a backwards lateral? I know that Warner had one to Boldin that went for a TD that they reversed.
no idea. I'm visiting with my parents, who don't have cable, so I was stuck "watching" updates on sportsline.com...didn't get to watch a single play of tonights game.

no idea. I'm visiting with my parents, who don't have cable, so I was stuck "watching" updates on sportsline.com...didn't get to watch a single play of tonights game.
WOW, that is amazing. I was ready to head to bed at halftime but decided to stay up just in case. Glad I did regardless of how it turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread