What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone else considering Burelson... (1 Viewer)

creeps1313

Footballguy
He's had two nice games in a row...Calvin may have suffered a setback...GB defense isn't great...should be a shoot out.

Sounds like the makings of a nice play this week...am I crazy?

I am considering picking up Burleson and cutting Holmes. Holmes as I see it has no chance of being anything more than a below average start with Sanchez at QB and no upside at all.

If I do pick up Burleson, have to decide between him and Antonio Brown to start.

I just think this GB game is gonna be a huge shootout

Look what TB did last week. Winslow 9/132/0Williams 7/83/1Benn 5/75/0plus Briscoe had a receiving TD
And they have been crap all year.Really want to do it, but I was looking forward to starting A. Brown...very torn.I can't see how Packer game isn't in the 30's

I am considering picking up Burleson and cutting Holmes. Holmes as I see it has no chance of being anything more than a below average start with Sanchez at QB and no upside at all.If I do pick up Burleson, have to decide between him and Antonio Brown to start.I just think this GB game is gonna be a huge shootout
Since you brought it up...I'm in the same situation. Considering starting burelson over holmes. Sanchez is awful and I just can't take it anymore! Im going 4 wrs and Antonio Brown is one of them.Very tempting!

Debating between Burleson and Donald Brown in the flex. I'm a GB homer as well.

My gut is telling me GB rolls, as the Lions are "not yet ready for primetime".

Not knocking you Lions fans, this should be a good one. There has been a lot of talk leading up to this. I'm looking forward to see which team responds. :thumbup: :popcorn:

Stafford tossed 5 td's last week to 5 different players, none of which was Calvin. If he can spread the ball like that this week, it should be a great game. The addition of Smith to the Det backfield has the potential to be a difference maker, giving the GB LB's something to think about. This has the makings of a track meet, the question is if it will live up to the hype? I have Stafford (and Brees), Calvin, and K.Smith and am cautiously optimistic. Like a previous poster said, depends on if the Lions are ready to be a legit threat.

Picked him up and starting him over witten today at flex.. Det is going to need to throw in this game

Users who are viewing this thread