What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anarchy Opens His Concert Vault - Free U2 (1 Viewer)

No comments or feedback from anyone yet?
Hell yeah I've got some feedback. 

I wasn't expecting anywhere near the amount of music that I received. Much appreciated. For some reason I couldn't get the disk to play in my truck so it was a few days before I could listen on my computer. I've since transferred a lot of the tunes to my phone. 

There are some great tunes included but the acoustic is probably my favorite. Also, when I came across Mothers of the Disappeared with Eddie Vedder I nearly creamed my pants. 

I greatly appreciate it and will hit up your PayPal. 

Once again, 

Thanks 

I have been too busy to transfer anything so I haven't listened yet.  I'll try in my car on Monday (not sure if the car will read them but if not my desktop will).

I have been too busy to transfer anything so I haven't listened yet.  I'll try in my car on Monday (not sure if the car will read them but if not my desktop will).
They are DVDs. Won’t work in a car. They are set up as folders on a data disc. So you will need to physically click on the individual track that you want to listen to in the contents of the disc to get it to play. Not set up as autoplay like a regular CD. 

All the stuff is interesting and worth a listen. A handful of my faves include . . .

- GoldenEye Demo (from Rare Tracks on Disc 2)
For the James Bond fanatic. U2 wrote the theme song for the movie for Tina Turner. Really weird hearing Bono singing this song.
Any way I can get this track in any form from anyone? Obviously, I would love to have it.

Fantastic collection of U2.  I have been listening mostly to the rare tracks and rare performances on the second disc.  There is so much music here...will take a long time to absorb it all.  Pardon my ignorance, but what does the 'Baby' refer to on about a dozen of the titles?

Fantastic collection of U2.  I have been listening mostly to the rare tracks and rare performances on the second disc.  There is so much music here...will take a long time to absorb it all.  Pardon my ignorance, but what does the 'Baby' refer to on about a dozen of the titles?
The Actung Baby Super Deluxe edition includes the “Baby” versions of all the tracks from the album. They are sometimes called the kindergarten edition. They are apparently earlier versions of the songs that they included on the 20th anniversary edition of Achtung Baby. They are pretty cool to listen to. 

Just a PSA asking anyone who received the goods from Anarchy to throw a little something his way via Paypal, even if it's only a few bucks. I'd like to keep this train rolling for future artist releases :thumbup: :headbang:

To those of you who have already contributed, thank you!

Just a PSA asking anyone who received the goods from Anarchy to throw a little something his way via Paypal, even if it's only a few bucks. I'd like to keep this train rolling for future artist releases :thumbup: :headbang:

To those of you who have already contributed, thank you!
Thanks to those who chipped in this time around. A couple of folks doubled down and contributed twice. 

Feel free to suggest other (older) bands or artists tou guys would be interested in. 

Thanks to those who chipped in this time around. A couple of folks doubled down and contributed twice. 

Feel free to suggest other (older) bands or artists tou guys would be interested in. 
I'll look into why, but they're still not reading at home. Just tested one of the CDs at my office and worked great... I love hearing their early looser live shows, before they had rehearsed themselves into automatons.

I'll look into why, but they're still not reading at home. Just tested one of the CDs at my office and worked great... I love hearing their early looser live shows, before they had rehearsed themselves into automatons.
Hmmm. Anyway you can transfer the stuff to a phone | tablet | external drive | other device?

And hats off to those folks that are loving their recent shows. Personally I much prefer the energy of their early shows . . . But probably like the 87-93 shows overall the best. 

Did everyone that wanted one actually get one? Can't remember if I sent out everything or not. If you didn't receive anything let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread