What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ahh, Colt, sweetie, why so sad? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kOOk

Footballguy
Even Holmgren and Cleveland say no thanks, not once, but twice. This is great, I don't care how nice he is supposed to be. In the biggest game of his life, he left. That's not football. There was no concerted effort to get back on the field that day, no matter what they tried to say about it.

Where's Daddy now? Still adding up all those zeros? Some beautiful irony here, no doubt.

Even Holmgren and Cleveland say no thanks, not once, but twice. This is great, I don't care how nice he is supposed to be. In the biggest game of his life, he left. That's not football. There was no concerted effort to get back on the field that day, no matter what they tried to say about it.Where's Daddy now? Still adding up all those zeros? Some beautiful irony here, no doubt.
wow you are not smart

Fanboys jumping in to defend their hero, gotta love it. You fellas must know more than all the scouts and GMS around the league. GOOD FOR YOU!

I was not impressed with what he did in the Rose Bowl, and I don't buy what Mack Brown says for a second.

This entire QB class is the suxor.

Who would you rather be?

a) New millionaire Colt McCoy with the insanely hot blonde girlfriend

b) "kOOk" from the internet

The really sad thing is that for Colt's entire career I'll be thinking "sweetie" every time I hear his name. I'll probably even say it aloud in public a few very awkward times.

OK, Im convinced now, Colt would have gotten picked if his voice was deeper. Dude sounds like he's twelve lol. But in all seriousness, I rooting for him. It would make my day if in 5 more years Colt was on his way of being the next Brady and Bradford and Clausen were bankrupt. And his fiancé is very cute.

Even Holmgren and Cleveland say no thanks, not once, but twice. This is great, I don't care how nice he is supposed to be. In the biggest game of his life, he left. That's not football. There was no concerted effort to get back on the field that day, no matter what they tried to say about it.Where's Daddy now? Still adding up all those zeros? Some beautiful irony here, no doubt.
wow you are not smart
:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread