What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***AFC Championship - Kansas City Chiefs 13-6 at Baltimore Ravens 14-4*** (-4, 44.5) 3:00 (1 Viewer)

Kadarius Toney is NOT HAPPY

“Y’all reading all this cap-*** s–t? You didn’t believe it, I don’t give a f–k,” Toney said. “Ain’t never been a n—a to do all that but man, that s–t cap.

“I’m not hurt. None of that s–t. Save that s–t. S–k my d–k too. I’m not hurt. None of that. It goes from hip to ankle to this to that.”

-Can anyone translate that?
Please!
Translated: Inactive for Superbowl.

I'm a Lamar guy. Defended him all off-season when the bashing was thick. Love his game. Hall of Fame QB. Having said all that. This game was on him. Sure, I'll say it. Entirely on him. He had chances. I get football is a team sport, but the QB position has the most influence on who wins or loses. He had chances. Flowers hurt the team. Twice. Yep. Other players penalties hurt. Lamar had the ball in his hands. Defense unbelievably kept it within reach. Lamar had the ball in his hands. Playcalling was bad. They looked like a high school team offense that didn't really know what they wanted to do. Lamar still had the ball in his hands within striking range most of the game. This was on him. He had his chances. Luv u Lamar.

“Y’all reading all this cap-*** s–t? You didn’t believe it, I don’t give a f–k,” Toney said. “Ain’t never been a n—a to do all that but man, that s–t cap.

“I’m not hurt. None of that s–t. Save that s–t. S–k my d–k too. I’m not hurt. None of that. It goes from hip to ankle to this to that.”

Please!
Never heard of that language. Where did it originate?

Please!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm a Lamar guy. Defended him all off-season when the bashing was thick. Love his game. Hall of Fame QB. Having said all that. This game was on him. Sure, I'll say it. Entirely on him. He had chances. I get football is a team sport, but the QB position has the most influence on who wins or loses. He had chances. Flowers hurt the team. Twice. Yep. Other players penalties hurt. Lamar had the ball in his hands. Defense unbelievably kept it within reach. Lamar had the ball in his hands. Playcalling was bad. They looked like a high school team offense that didn't really know what they wanted to do. Lamar still had the ball in his hands within striking range most of the game. This was on him. He had his chances. Luv u Lamar.
Little early to label him a HOFer

His ability to run is going to dry up in the next 3 years and he's going to need to learn how to actually be a qb

Please!
What an idiot.

So what happened on the end zone interception? Obviously it was a terrible throw. And the guy picks it off regardless. But the db who isn’t looking at the ball or making a play on it blatantly shoves Likely, an eligible receiver, a couple yards well before the ball arrives. Is it not a flag because it’s getting picked off regardless? And then the 3rd and 5 the next drive, Likely gets mugged 10 yards downfield ultimately the Ravens didn’t get the stop they needed and lose anyways but why is that not illegal contact (qb out of the pocket?) or a hold? I don’t actually believe in a Swift ref conspiracy here so what happened?

Please!
Oh stewardess... I speak jive! :hey:

Man watching the end zone interception replay. Likely was gathering himself to try and go up. And then just shoved out of the play. Wtf

Please!
Oh stewardess... I speak jive! :hey:
Cutter say he CAN hang!

The Ravens felt frenetic and panicked too early. Abandoning the run is inexcusable given their proficiency this year.

It also taxed their defense in TOP by never sustaining drives and then the cherry on the top was bone headed plays by way too many Ravens. This isn’t the same Chiefs, but they know mistake-free football made the difference in points today between evenly matched teams.

To be fair in regards to their running game...if you're shutting Lamar down, it's doesn't look to be that great. Gus Bus is barely just another guy and Justice Hill is decidedly average. Losing Keaton Mitchell was a huge blow because he at least looked like he had another gear.

The Ravens felt frenetic and panicked too early. Abandoning the run is inexcusable given their proficiency this year.

It also taxed their defense in TOP by never sustaining drives and then the cherry on the top was bone headed plays by way too many Ravens. This isn’t the same Chiefs, but they know mistake-free football made the difference in points today between evenly matched teams.

To be fair in regards to their running game...if you're shutting Lamar down, it's doesn't look to be that great. Gus Bus is barely just another guy and Justice Hill is decidedly average. Losing Keaton Mitchell was a huge blow because he at least looked like he had another gear.
KC stacked the box too, as they should have. It was consistently a loaded box at the snap. Dare the wrs to win early and Lamar to make the right decision in the face of pressure. Wish the Ravens would have played bigger personnel and committed to the run game out of bigger formations and used Lamar as a designed runner more. Running the ball out of 3 and 4 wide I don’t think was going to work.

His ability to run is going to dry up in the next 3 years and he's going to need to learn how to actually be a qb
He's just 27, in his prime, and close to passing Michael Vick in passing and rushing yards. Maybe a little early, I'll agree, but his trajectory is a first ballot hall of Famer. Imo

If they weren’t going to run, the 4 catches for 32 yards combined by their TEs needed to be more. Andrew’s and Likely should have advantages in 1:1 especially with how much blitzing KC did and still Baltimore threw outside. They never filled the blitz gap with either like KC was doing on their side.

That said, it’s crazy it ended up being only a 7 point game. Baltimore never felt like they were going to win it with all of the mistakes. They’ll be kicking themselves a while messing that much up and only losing by 1 score (speaks volumes how close they were).

If they weren’t going to run, the 4 catches for 32 yards combined by their TEs needed to be more. Andrew’s and Likely should have advantages in 1:1 especially with how much blitzing KC did and still Baltimore threw outside. They never filled the blitz gap with either like KC was doing on their side.

That said, it’s crazy it ended up being only a 7 point game. Baltimore never felt like they were going to win it with all of the mistakes. They’ll be kicking themselves a while messing that much up and only losing by 1 score (speaks volumes how close they were).
3 straight playoff losses with catastrophic goal line turnovers. Buffalo 100 yard pick 6, Huntley fumble against Cincy for a 99 yard td, Zay fumble today. Brutal. Ravens fans getting a little sick of kicking ourselves!

Sss
So many mistakes by Ravens game should be tied right now at worst
Totally. They’ve shot themselves in the foot all day.

The dumb roughing calls, taunting, and just bizarro world offensive scheme all game.

Completely crapped the bed.
but very little of that is on Lamar and he’s the one people are going to blame. I hate that.
Ravens held Mahomes/Chiefs to 17
Who would you pin the loss on?

Defense did there job. Number one rushing team in the league refuses to run the ball. You get what you asked for.

I think some people are tired of the coverage, not their happiness. Probably best to just tune it out.
This is my take.. I am sure Kelce is a good guy, he comes off as a good dude, and I am sure Swift means a lot to her fan base, even though I am not sure she is a good person, but whatever.

My issue, if CBS especially, just shows her after every catch and Tony talking about her.I am waiting for a Swift Cam on CBS + or something where they just show her the whole game.

She is dating a guy on KC, Cool, move on

I think some people are tired of the coverage, not their happiness. Probably best to just tune it out.
This is my take.. I am sure Kelce is a good guy, he comes off as a good dude, and I am sure Swift means a lot to her fan base, even though I am not sure she is a good person, but whatever.

My issue, if CBS especially, just shows her after every catch and Tony talking about her.I am waiting for a Swift Cam on CBS + or something where they just show her the whole game.

How many times did they show Swift during the game? I missed the first half and only saw her on screen once during the second half. I did not watch any of the pre- or post-game.

How many times did they show Swift during the game? I missed the first half and only saw her on screen once during the second half. I did not watch any of the pre- or post-game.
Personally I don’t mind seeing an attractive woman while watching football.

Maybe that’s not everyone’s thing. Maybe some would prefer seeing a handsome dude. Not that there’s anything wrong with that Hey, I don’t judge. :shrug:

I'd rather see Taylor Swift enjoying herself 10 times during a broadcast,than Jerry Jones once trying to figure out why his team didn't win again.

I'd rather see Taylor Swift enjoying herself 10 times during a broadcast,than Jerry Jones once trying to figure out why his team didn't win again.
Not me!! 😃

To many.. Plus the after the game stuff was over the top..

Maybe that’s not everyone’s thing. Maybe some would prefer seeing a handsome dude. Not that there’s anything wrong with that Hey, I don’t judge. :shrug:
Seriously, I rather watch the game and not see her jumping around after every catch Kelce makes.

Seriously, I rather watch the game and not see her jumping around after every catch Kelce makes.
I don’t give a single fancy F about it.

It’s good for the sport. It brings in new fans. We should all be ok with it.

And even if I did care, I certainly wouldn’t let it live rent free in my head like some y’all do.

Users who are viewing this thread