What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***AFC Championship - Kansas City Chiefs 13-6 at Baltimore Ravens 14-4*** (-4, 44.5) 3:00 (1 Viewer)

Pretty sure Michael MacDonald won't be getting any coaching interviews. Baltimore D soundly thrashed by the KC O this game, plus how did they not blitz on 3rd and 9? Plus they gave up a deep ball?

This would have been the Ravens best shot.

Sss
So many mistakes by Ravens game should be tied right now at worst
Totally. They’ve shot themselves in the foot all day.

The dumb roughing calls, taunting, and just bizarro world offensive scheme all game.

Completely crapped the bed.
but very little of that is on Lamar and he’s the one people are going to blame. I hate that.
From what I just watched, quite a bit of it was on Lamar.

Sss

The dumb roughing calls, taunting, and just bizarro world offensive scheme all game.

but very little of that is on Lamar and he’s the one people are going to blame. I hate that.

He's a 60 million $$$ a year QB...dang right the blame is on him. At that price you are paying for a guy to take over the game...

Congrats Chiefs fans. As much hate as Lamar is getting in this thread—the play that changed this game imo was the play where KC knocked the ball out of Flowers hands as he was diving into the end zone. If he makes it in like he was supposed to—I think this game could have went either way. Lamar made a bad mistake throwing the INT later in the game, but to me it felt like that the Flowers play was the back breaker.

Bad playcalling by BAL, along with a bad INT by Lamar and a fumble at the 1 by Zay. Gus with only 3 carries for 20. Who was calling plays?

Sss

He wasn’t great but pretty far down the blame list IMO.

Sss

That interception was one of the most boneheaded plays I’ve ever seen a QB make in the playoffs in a 2-score game when you need a FG, but ok.

If you are pointing to one thing or player with Baltimore, I feel like we didn't watch the same game.

Lamar
Zay FLowers
Kyle Van Noy
Queen
Roquon
Clowney

The list of players who DIDN'T do dumb shot this game is shorter than the guys who played decent. Coaches showed ZERO control over the team. Zero discipline.

They looked like some old Raiders teams I watch for decades that had 4 wins a year.

Sss

Ravens held Mahomes/Chiefs to 17
Who would you pin the loss on?

I guess if you have the #1 rushing offense in the NFL, giving your RBs 6 carries in an entire game is a good way to neutralize that advantage

Just an utter debacle
It’s insane.

8 total rushes if you count Flowers.

Hard to know how many of LJax were by design.

Sss

That interception was one of the most boneheaded plays I’ve ever seen a QB make in the playoffs in a 2-score game when you need a FG, but ok.
No doubt. Terrible throw. Would still have him below Zay and Clowney and the offensive coaches. Probably Odell too for flexing after a 6 yard gain down by 10 in the 4th. Def Hill for not being able to block and probably Stanley and Moses too for whiffing all game. Spagnuola owned Monken he’s on the list as well.

If you are pointing to one thing or player with Baltimore, I feel like we didn't watch the same game.

Lamar
Zay FLowers
Kyle Van Noy
Queen
Roquon
Clowney

The list of players who DIDN'T do dumb shot this game is shorter than the guys who played decent. Coaches showed ZERO control over the team. Zero discipline.

They looked like some old Raiders teams I watch for decades that had 4 wins a year.
Their offensive line really struggled in particular. Only 6 RB runs all day is bad playcalling.

Users who are viewing this thread