What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***AFC Championship - Kansas City Chiefs 13-6 at Baltimore Ravens 14-4*** (-4, 44.5) 3:00 (1 Viewer)

Sss
So many mistakes by Ravens game should be tied right now at worst
Totally. They’ve shot themselves in the foot all day.

The dumb roughing calls, taunting, and just bizarro world offensive scheme all game.

Completely crapped the bed.
but very little of that is on Lamar and he’s the one people are going to blame. I hate that.
Ravens held Mahomes/Chiefs to 17
Who would you pin the loss on?
I think the fact that Todd Monken has coordinated about 118 different teams' offenses is pretty telling.

Pretty sure Michael MacDonald won't be getting any coaching interviews. Baltimore D soundly thrashed by the KC O this game, plus how did they not blitz on 3rd and 9? Plus they gave up a deep ball?

This would have been the Ravens best shot.

KC didn't score in the 2nd half. BAL D's kept the team in it against a HOF QB, a HOF Coach, a HOF TE and if they put the position in the HOF...maybe a HOF DC. BAL D was undisciplined.....but they didn't comit two TOs in the end zone.

Pretty sure Michael MacDonald won't be getting any coaching interviews. Baltimore D soundly thrashed by the KC O this game, plus how did they not blitz on 3rd and 9? Plus they gave up a deep ball?

This would have been the Ravens best shot.

They scored 17 and were shutout in the 2nd half - this loss is almost entirely on the OC and Lamar

Wow. I was telling everybody I thought Baltimore would win. Two things, I guess—never bet against Patrick Mahomes and never bet on Lamar Jackson in the playoffs.
Ahem

I actually really liked Ravens -3.5, and I even like Ravens -4. KC is kinda beat up, especially on D, and BAL is a scary good team.

But I’ve learned to never bet against Mahomes.

Sss
So many mistakes by Ravens game should be tied right now at worst
Totally. They’ve shot themselves in the foot all day.

The dumb roughing calls, taunting, and just bizarro world offensive scheme all game.

Completely crapped the bed.
but very little of that is on Lamar and he’s the one people are going to blame. I hate that.

He's a 60 million $$$ a year QB...dang right the blame is on him. At that price you are paying for a guy to take over the game...
Flowers says HEY!!!! I’m standing right here.

Ravens D adjusted and gave them a chance. Lamar and Flowers made crucial errors at critical times. Bone headed penalties and bad a game plan were big factors. Also, Spags has now shut down Lamar a few times.

Something called Karma came right up and bit the Rookie right in the ***.

Zay....you're a great player. But that garbage really has no place. Be a professional.

I can pretty much assure you he will never pull that crap again in his career.

The Ravens felt frenetic and panicked too early. Abandoning the run is inexcusable given their proficiency this year.

It also taxed their defense in TOP by never sustaining drives and then the cherry on the top was bone headed plays by way too many Ravens. This isn’t the same Chiefs, but they know mistake-free football made the difference in points today between evenly matched teams.

More weeks of Taylor Swift, completely unbearable. Thanks for nothing Ravens.
Money 💲
Expect a record audience for the Super Bowl. All demographics are covered.
I just threw up in my mouth a little.
I’m watching a 5 minute interview with Dan Campbell talking over Lynerd Skynryd on Fox pregame 😂
You're missing the keen insights of Phil Sims.

Money 💲
I’m watching a 5 minute interview with Dan Campbell talking over Lynerd Skynryd on Fox pregame 😂
I thought he died in 1977?

Ravens scored 10 points on Offense
Be my guest, take the mic 🙂
Please!
Considering they lost by a TD, and Zay Flowers plays for BAL, I'm gonna go ahead and mention he might have some blame for this loss.

But that's because I do weird math where 10+7=17.
Fair enough, put Mass down for Zay being the scape goat today
I won't argue with you but it would seem like the guy that takes all the snaps and puts all the balls in motion would also be to blame but hey, what do I know?

Money 💲
I thought he died in 1977?
Makes it easier to talk over

Have to pick Harbaugh then since his team was so undisciplined and unprepared
I'll tell you what, we will see where the blame falls. Everyone will forgive Zay.

I am gonna guess Lamar, that's the easiest route for the mouth-breather outrage farmers, but what the heck was John Harbaugh doing today?

Wow. I was telling everybody I thought Baltimore would win. Two things, I guess—never bet against Patrick Mahomes and never bet on Lamar Jackson in the playoffs.
Ahem

I actually really liked Ravens -3.5, and I even like Ravens -4. KC is kinda beat up, especially on D, and BAL is a scary good team.

But I’ve learned to never bet against Mahomes.

Mahomes now 10-1-1 ATS as a dog.

If you are pointing to one thing or player with Baltimore, I feel like we didn't watch the same game.

Lamar
Zay FLowers
Kyle Van Noy
Queen
Roquon
Clowney

The list of players who DIDN'T do dumb shot this game is shorter than the guys who played decent. Coaches showed ZERO control over the team. Zero discipline.

They looked like some old Raiders teams I watch for decades that had 4 wins a year.
Their offensive line really struggled in particular. Only 6 RB runs all day is bad playcalling.

When ? Lamar had 10+ seconds on dozens of plays.

Taylor on the field. LOL. Come on bro. She's not your wife and even then it seems odd for a Conference Championship.

Have to pick Harbaugh then since his team was so undisciplined and unprepared
I'll tell you what, we will see where the blame falls. Everyone will forgive Zay.

I am gonna guess Lamar, that's the easiest route for the mouth-breather outrage farmers, but what the heck was John Harbaugh doing today?
What do you have against farmers? You’re not one of those people who believes vegetables come from the grocery store? Jk….

Kadarius Toney is NOT HAPPY

“Y’all reading all this cap-*** s–t? You didn’t believe it, I don’t give a f–k,” Toney said. “Ain’t never been a n—a to do all that but man, that s–t cap.

“I’m not hurt. None of that s–t. Save that s–t. S–k my d–k too. I’m not hurt. None of that. It goes from hip to ankle to this to that.”

-Can anyone translate that?
Please!

Lamar is NOT the MVP.

Does anyone remember a championship game with so many STUPID penalties by a team? Pathetic...
Not a postseason award.

Doesn't matter. A worthy MVP would have led his team to the SB.

Not only that but he a very mediocre regular season as well...just had an incredible team around him
Lol. Thought we weren’t interacting because of your bizarre anti Lamar stance and proclivity to make things up.

Lamar is NOT the MVP.

Does anyone remember a championship game with so many STUPID penalties by a team? Pathetic...
Not a postseason award.

Not only that but he a very mediocre regular season as well...just had an incredible team around him
Lol. Thought we weren’t interacting because of your bizarre anti Lamar stance and proclivity to make things up.

Sorry wasn't meant for you...I responded to him not you.

That was one heck of an MVP performance by LJ

“Y’all reading all this cap-*** s–t? You didn’t believe it, I don’t give a f–k,” Toney said. “Ain’t never been a n—a to do all that but man, that s–t cap.

“I’m not hurt. None of that s–t. Save that s–t. S–k my d–k too. I’m not hurt. None of that. It goes from hip to ankle to this to that.”

Please!
Never heard of that language. Where did it originate?

Lamar is NOT the MVP.

Not a postseason award.

Sorry wasn't meant for you...I responded to him not you.

That was one heck of an MVP performance by LJ
Not a postseason award.

Please!
Translated: Inactive for Superbowl.

I'm a Lamar guy. Defended him all off-season when the bashing was thick. Love his game. Hall of Fame QB. Having said all that. This game was on him. Sure, I'll say it. Entirely on him. He had chances. I get football is a team sport, but the QB position has the most influence on who wins or loses. He had chances. Flowers hurt the team. Twice. Yep. Other players penalties hurt. Lamar had the ball in his hands. Defense unbelievably kept it within reach. Lamar had the ball in his hands. Playcalling was bad. They looked like a high school team offense that didn't really know what they wanted to do. Lamar still had the ball in his hands within striking range most of the game. This was on him. He had his chances. Luv u Lamar.

Users who are viewing this thread