What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Absolute fantasy GOLD in here. (1 Viewer)

rickyg

Footballguy
This is some of the best analysis and information to help make DFS and season long start sit decisions I have ever read.  

Kudos to the author.  I'm on my phone so too difficult to cut and paste the article into here but click the link and enjoy!  If someone else can copy and paste the entire article in here that would be awesome.  

he puts this out every Wednesday.   I will be an avid reader of it from now on.  

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/64933/478/the-nfl-week-2-worksheet?pg=1 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this linked in my Exploit/Avoid thread, someone popped in week 1 and put it up, I love it even if none of it, plan on linking it each week. Absolute fun column to read and you have loads of trivia to unleash on your friends. 

I emailed our buddy Rich, hoping he drops by and checks in. 

Rich Hribar is one of the best minds in FF.  The Worksheet has been appointment reading for me for 3-4 years now.  His ability to look at stats and create storylines is incredible. 

Very nice read. Does anyone else have any websites/blogs similar to it?

Awesome analysis.

Vikings D is scary..but Lacy topping the 100 yard mark 4 out of the last 5 meetings is a headscratcher.

Had I been at my computer at all in the last day since I posted this I would have copied and pasted the entire article in my original post so we can discuss.  Can someone else do that? I'm on vacation on mobile.  Much more difficult.  

Btw he nailed the jets buffalo game pretty well minus Tyrod.  And if you break down the game that Taylor played and take away those 2 big bombs for tds he did in fact bust.  

Thanks for the head's up. Wish I did read this yesterday before Jets-Buffalo because he did pretty much nail it.

That's very interesting. Somethings him mentioned has caused me to take a second look at my starting lineup for this week.

Thanks for posting.

Tex

Had I been at my computer at all in the last day since I posted this I would have copied and pasted the entire article in my original post so we can discuss.  Can someone else do that? I'm on vacation on mobile.  Much more difficult.  
Ah - give the man his page views...

This is some of the best analysis and information to help make DFS and season long start sit decisions I have ever read.  

Kudos to the author.  I'm on my phone so too difficult to cut and paste the article into here but click the link and enjoy!  If someone else can copy and paste the entire article in here that would be awesome.  

he puts this out every Wednesday.   I will be an avid reader of it from now on.  

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/64933/478/the-nfl-week-2-worksheet?pg=1 
:blackdot:

Users who are viewing this thread