What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

49ers at Patriots (1 Viewer)

I feel sickened by what happened in Newtown, but they are going to INTERRUPT coverage of the game??

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy cow Brady. Caught on film blowing a snot out of your nose as they hold a moment of slince for the victims. Un####ingbeliavable.

I feel sickened by what happened in Newtown, but they are going to INTERRUPT coverage of the game??
:goodposting: If we wanted to watch the President then we could switch to a news channel.
Which you can do to watch this game.
:lmao: So backward. Bizarre move by NBC.
It's just a game Bub. Try watching it.
Who says everybody gets CNBC, so they can watch it??

:goodposting: If we wanted to watch the President then we could switch to a news channel.
It's on the NBC Sports Network too. Plus you can catch it on any stream too.

Oh for #### sake. Turn on the radio for 30 minutes or CNBC or follow online. This deserves major network attention.

Oh for #### sake. Turn on the radio for 30 minutes or CNBC or follow online. This deserves major network attention.
It does deserve major network attention. Half time is the perfect time allotment, and doesn't pre-empt game coverage.

:lmao:
Just like I figure.

:lmao:
Just like I figure.
:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread