What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

4+ wide (1 Viewer)

-baller

Footballguy
there's been some talk about the pats and 4 wide formations in earlier threads, and since the pats were such a high profile team in recent years it seems everybody has an opinion on them, while far fewer actually follow what's going on.

since I was over at pro football focus, anyway, doing some snap counts for another post, I thought I'd tally up 4+ wide formations around the league, just out of curiousity.

http://profootballfocus.com/by_week.php?ta...eid=&stats=

unfortunately, a few haven't been posted yet, so I'll edit them in later as they become available.

AZ --- 41 (of 72 total)

CLE -- 9* (of 67 total)

CIN --- 8 (of 63 total)

DEN - 7 (of 56 total)

PITT - 4

NO --- 3

ATL ---2

GB --- 2

NYJ -- 2

SD --- 2

KC --- 1

OAK - 1

SEA - 1

TB ---- 1

WAS -1

TEN, MIA, HOU, BAL, IND, JAX, DAL, DET, SF, NYG, STL, CHI, BUF, PATS - 0

*closed out 34-20 loss 4 wide on last 6 snaps

edit: tallies include everything over 3 receivers, but only the wr position --- not a te used as wr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do these numbers include the formations were the TE is split out wide basically making him a 4th WR?
nah, didn't count those.just wanted a positional tally for fantasy purposes.although, when a wr became a qb, or whatever, I actually didn't count them --- but that's pretty minor.

St Louis dont have 4 Wr's (you cant call Stanley a WR more a RS) on their roster! Hell you could argue that they have none.

Users who are viewing this thread