What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 Las Vegas Raiders thread - Brock party (12 Viewers)

Tommy Eichenburg -> RAIDERS6'2.5 233 lbs- played the Mike LB for Ohio St- won the Big 10 LB of the Year in 2023- an above-average run defender, but struggles in coverage- Coaches and scouts raved about his character, intensity, and his work ethic-
He's a dawg.

Im gonna call this kid the water boy all season...hes a tackling machine

PbcwtUri_normal.jpg

Vic Tafur

@VicTafur
·
16m

A physical player who lacks speed, Eichenberg led Ohio State in tackles in 2022. The inside linebacker is good at reading plays and making tackles, but will not be asked to drop back into coverage for obvious reasons.

So there`s a general consensus that Brock Bowers demeanor when he arrived at Raiders headquarters was less enthusiastic than expected , and of course the internet GMs are all saying he doesnt want to be there . I watched the clips on Instagram and he IS very disengaged while meeting AP and Mark Davis . Could it just be his personality? is he overcome by the moment? Is he having some anxiety ? Its a stark comparison to Powers-Johnson`s reaction ,who seemed VERY happy ,making some great selfie videos saying hello to Raider Nation . Not reading to much into it, just conversation fodder .
Show me a comparison to his demeanor before in similar circumstances. Plus, he is a 21 year old kid.... who just got drafted in the NFL meeting these people.... that is a lot to take in.

Until someone shows me him being the king of the room with people he just met, I am not worried
I am a little concerned that other people picked up on this. I thought it was just me. He said more than once “the next couple years “ with the Raiders. You plan on going somewhere before your 5th year option kid??? Very strange…. I’m sure it’s nothing, just a young and awkward kid.

UDFA signings

Carter BradleyQBSouth Alabama
Clark BarringtonGBaylor
Andrew CokerTTCU
Jeff ForemanWRArkansas State
Tomari FoxDTNorth Carolina
TJ FranklinDEBaylor
Amari GainerDENorth Carolina
Demarcus GovernorCBNorthern Iowa
Lideatrick GriffinWRMississippi State
Jake JohanningGFurman
Ramel KeytonWRTennessee
Will PutnamCClemson
Phalen SanfordSNebraska
Noah ShannonDTIowa
Ja'Quan SheppardCBMaryland
Ron StoneDEWashington State
Rayshad WilliamsCBTexas Tech

UDFA signings

Clark BarringtonGBaylor
Andrew CokerTTCU
TJ FranklinDEBaylor
Jake JohanningGFurman
Ramel KeytonWRTennessee
Will PutnamCClemson
Phalen SanfordSNebraska
Noah ShannonDTIowa

UDFA signings

Clark BarringtonGBaylor
Andrew CokerTTCU
TJ FranklinDEBaylor
Jake JohanningGFurman
Ramel KeytonWRTennessee
Will PutnamCClemson
Phalen SanfordSNebraska
Noah ShannonDTIowa
That definitely appears to be a bunch of guys. No idea on any of them

Got locked in on OT and then just took the scraps they left us. Reach at CB early 4th. I'm thrilled with the first two picks, and those are by far the most important, but the rest just looks meh. I would have much preferred TJ Tampa or Khyree in the 3rd and then a 4th round OT - a bunch of guys in that tier were there and Glazer may have been too. Eichenberg is a gamer, his 2022 play was far better. I think the DC used them very differently last year because OSU got diced to pieces when they let them run but that was mostly a DL deficiency. He might have coverage issues but he's a two down thumper supreme.

Telesco has a history of going off the rails later in drafts and not maximizing value so we'll see how this one ends up. But man I love those first two picks so give this a B+ based on them.

Bowers played 52.2 percent of his snaps at Georgia as a slot receiver, 36.6 percent inline and 9.5 percent outside, while also lining up in the backfield as an H-back. The dude is going to be a match up nightmare for other teams and even more so when you also put Mayer on the field. You got a big fast guy? Great. Do you have two?

Users who are viewing this thread