What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 Carolina Panthers: Biggest Story from Draft Weekend: Hot Head Owner Visits Deli (1 Viewer)

XL's interviews are gold, best accent in the building. Straight country there.
It’s funny, about half of the guys on my football team in high school talked like that. And we actually lost to Mullins in the playoffs my senior year!
I thought I was country. I grew up in Greenville (SC) and we had a couple of guys that sounded like him. We didn't play Mullins but there were plenty of big country boys up there too.

XL's interviews are gold, best accent in the building. Straight country there.
It’s funny, about half of the guys on my football team in high school talked like that. And we actually lost to Mullins in the playoffs my senior year!
I thought I was country. I grew up in Greenville (SC) and we had a couple of guys that sounded like him. We didn't play Mullins but there were plenty of big country boys up there too.
Yeah. They closed a rural black school called Cainhoy in the mid-90s and bussed a lot of those folks pretty far to the mostly white suburb of Charleston I grew up in.

Of course, now that area has been extremely gentrified and they built a brand new school out there to house all the rich white kids…

I like some of the picks, like the TE... others are some head scratchers. The 5'9 CB... are they looking at the return game there? Seems they would draft more than one. Unless they are going to bring back Gilmore.

Dan Morgan gets a good grade from me in this draft. Moving around to get players that the HC clearly wanted (Legette and Brooks) and picked up another 2nd next year. He also specifically mentioned wanting to be a more physical team.

Doesn’t mean these picks will all pan out or anything, but positive signs.
That second was a nice get. May have been the best trade of the draft.

Users who are viewing this thread