What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 NCAA Quarters #2 (1 Viewer)

Ken Pomeroy
@kenpomeroy

In the 64-team era, there have been 36 teams to enter the tournament as a 1 or 2 seed that weren't ranked in the preseason AP poll. They have combined for zero Final Fours, averaging fewer than 2 wins per tournament. Good luck to Purdue and Marquette.

Quote Reply

Report Edit Delete

Brutal matchups for Purdue in the round of 32 against a red hot Memphis team that just beat Houston by 20+ and then Duke in the Sweet 16, maybe the hottest team in the country

Time to start trading phone numbers with people around your position if you aren't going to be in front of a computer most of today.

At what point do we decide to pick for people who aren't around and how do we do it? Gonna get there at this pace.

Agree, at this point, people need to be either paying attention to this thread or figuring out an alternate plan to get picks made. Text is definitely one way that can make this quicker if they aren't going to be around and also sending out lists.
If you think you aren't going to be available, would be cool if you could take some responsibility to ensure you get your picks in quicker

The last round is usually pretty inconsequential. But probably need to be through at least most of 7th round by tonight. I'll be around. But if folks aren't going to be around, probably need to ping person on opposite end with some picks.

Otherwise, probably start a clock at 5pm ET, everyone has an hour?

How about starting at 3 pm Eastern (45 minutes from now) everyone has an hour, if not you get the highest available team on the spreadsheet.

I'm West coast so I can enforce this pretty late. stop the clock at 11 eastern? Is that too late?

Sound good?

Just got to the computer. My last two rounds had my picks taken literally ONE spot before me. I know that happens to everybody and blah, blah, blah, but it will be interesting for me to see how those 4 teams pan out.

Users who are viewing this thread