What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 NCAA Quarters #2 (1 Viewer)

Is everyone verified to pay when the time comes? Never heard of harrydongback.

I've been in these since we started doing them (probably 10 or so years ago), quarters, 50 cent, 75 cent and dollar drafts. Multiple users can attest that I've never delayed a payment once. I can pay by paypal, zenmo, check/snail mail etc.

Not sure how we verify. I’m pretty sure I recognize everyone from one point or another around here.

Not sure if there’s precedent if that situation ever happened. Did cstu ever do one of these?

I've been in these since we started doing them (probably 10 or so years ago), quarters, 50 cent, 75 cent and dollar drafts. Multiple users can attest that I've never delayed a payment once. I can pay by paypal, zenmo, check/snail mail etc.
Hopefully you’ll be paying me again this year, bromigo. 😉

Hopefully you’ll be paying me again this year, bromigo. 😉
As always

If it doesn't get back to me tonight I'll send a proxy list to @Scoresman for my 2/3 turn picks as I will not be around tomorrow am
You can send your proxy to me if you want.
Take a deep breath, fish face. I'll PayPal a good faith deposit to whoever's running this, if it will help with your beauty sleep.

If it doesn't get back to me tonight I'll send a proxy list to @Scoresman for my 2/3 turn picks as I will not be around tomorrow am
You can send your proxy to me if you want.
Take a deep breath, fish face. I'll PayPal a good faith deposit to whoever's running this, if it will help with your beauty sleep.
Deep breaths are good but you are still on the clock

We Are current now

I think we're fine, no need to trip, it's still super early Tuesday. Today should go fast.

I'll be around the rest of the draft, starting around noon PST today, all day and night, through Wednesday. Will "proxy" if need be.

At this pace, we'll probably finish in time for the start of the next NCAA season.

If you know you won't be in front of your phone or computer today and tomorrow, please coordinate with someone on your picks.

3.5 Iowa State Tornadoes. I mean, when was the last time there was a cyclone in Iowa? It's like the Colorado Buffaloes. There is no such thing in North America. Hello, your mascot is a bison, not a buffalo (found in Africa).

And what does a bird mascot have to do with a Cyclone or Tornado or whatnot?

@Dwayne Hoover

Users who are viewing this thread