What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 Rookie Rankings Post NFL draft - pick 1.12 (CLOSED) (1 Viewer)

TE Premium Scoring

• RB Rachaad White, TB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RB Dameon Pierce, HOU

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • RB Isaiah Spiller, LAC

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • RB Zamir White, LV

• RB Brian Robinson Jr. - WAS

• WR George Pickens, PIT

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • WR Alec Pierce, IND

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • WR David Bell, CLE

• WR John Metchie III - HOU

• WR Jalen Tolbert, DAL

• QB Kenny Pickett, PIT

• TE Trey McBride, ARZ

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • TE Jelani Woods, IND

• Don’t play in this format

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Other (please post who you voted for)

• Total voters

Faust

MVP
Link to the previous poll:

2022 Rookie Rankings Post NFL draft - pick 1.11

Standard Scoring

1.01 RB Breece Hall, NYJ (78%)

1.02 RB Kenneth Walker III - SEA (79%)

1.03 WR Drake London, ATL (32%)

1.04 WR Garrett Wilson, NYJ (36%)

1.05 WR Jameson Williams, DET (52%)

1.06 WR Treylon Burks, TEN (48%)

1.07 WR Chris Olave, NO (59%)

1.08 WR Skyy Moore, KC (35%)

1.09 RB James Cook, BUF (26%)

1.10  WR Christian Watson, GB (33%)

1.11 WR Jahan Dotson, WAS (27%)

PPR Scoring 

1.01 RB Breece Hall, NYJ (86%)

1.02 RB Kenneth Walker III - SEA (65%)

1.03 WR Drake London, ATL (35%)

1.04 WR Garrett Wilson, NYJ (49%)

1.05 WR Jameson Williams, DET (51%)

1.06 WR Treylon Burks, TEN (47%)

1.07 WR Chris Olave, NO (81%)

1.08 WR Skyy Moore, KC (63%)

1.09 RB James Cook, BUF (28%)

1.10  WR Christian Watson, GB (43%)

1.12 WR Jahan Dotson, WAS (38%)

Superflex Scoring 

1.01 RB Breece Hall, NYJ (66%)

1.02 RB Kenneth Walker III - SEA (59%)

1.03 WR Drake London, ATL (19%)

1.04 WR Garrett Wilson, NYJ (27%)

1.05 WR Jameson Williams, DET (36%)

1.06 WR Treylon Burks, TEN (41%)

1.07 WR Chris Olave, NO (37%)

1.08 QB Kenny Pickett, PIT (35%)

1.09 WR Skyy Moore, KC (34%)

1.10 RB James Cook, BUF (37%)

1.11 WR Christian Watson, GB (29%)

TE Premium Scoring 

1.01 RB Breece Hall, NYJ (74%)

1.02 RB Kenneth Walker III - SEA (57%)

1.03 WR Drake London, ATL (31%)

1.04 WR Garrett Wilson, NYJ (31%)

1.05 WR Jameson Williams, DET (41%)

1.06 WR Treylon Burks, TEN (38%)

1.07 WR Chris Olave, NO (58%)

1.08 WR Skyy Moore, KC (40%)

1.09 RB James Cook, BUF (24%)

1.10 WR Christian Watson, GB (29%)

1.11 WR Jahan Dotson, WAS (18%)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is pretty clearly another tier break in consensus.  I wouldn't be shocked to see Dameon Pierce win this in a landslide but he's a day 3 pick. Lots of mediocre day two rbs in bad situations. 

I will probably be interested in Allgeier soon and I think you can make a pretty good case for him over DPierce (both day 3 picks, both with a veteran ahead of them, both have bad teams and run heavy coaches but mack is probably more of a threat for 150-200 touches than Patterson).  

At receiver I'll take Pickens over Alec Pierce but it's close.  

In reality it probably comes down to team needs for me but I'll take DPierce in standard and Pickens in ppr/te prem. Dotson the obvious pick in superflex 

This is pretty clearly another tier break in consensus. 
It may be, but I don't think it is. I have a clear break after 7, but this tier goes on for a while (and only has one RB) - Moore/Pickens/Dotson/Cook/APierce/Watson/Wan'Dale/Bell. The reason I don't want to be picking here is because of the expected cost of the bottom of that tier. I want darts in this class, but I'd rather increase potential for premium adds in the future.

Team construction and league details may cause me to slide some RB's above them, but it'll be the end of the ZWhite/Spiller/RWhite/DPierce/Robinson; not the beginning. If possible I'd rather trade away from them and pick Strong, Ingram, or Ford later, but there is only so much trading down that can be done.

Dotson over Alec Pierce/White/Pickens is a mistake IMHO.   No way I'm taking him over that trio.

Dotson over Alec Pierce/White/Pickens is a mistake IMHO.   No way I'm taking him over that trio.
Can you give me an example of a running back drafted in the third round or later behind a first round rb who just got a big contract extension to stay on the team and by the way their qb almost retired this off season and is in his late 40s and hand picked gio bernard to play with him then barely used him but that qb is retiring and then they'll be in total rebuild sorry i lost track of what i was saying but are you saying you'd take that guy over a receiver drafted in the first round? 

Can you give me an example of a running back drafted in the third round or later behind a first round rb who just got a big contract extension to stay on the team and by the way their qb almost retired this off season and is in his late 40s and hand picked gio bernard to play with him then barely used him but that qb is retiring and then they'll be in total rebuild sorry i lost track of what i was saying but are you saying you'd take that guy over a receiver drafted in the first round? 

A) RBs are going later now, so the historical stats are skewed.  White goes a lot earlier 10 years ago.

B) This is dynasty so I don't mind Fournette ahead of him for now, in redraft is obviously a lot different

C) I'm not a believer in Dotson for multiple reasons.

D) I'd much rather invest in a Buccaneer player than a Commander player

In short, I'm higher on White than the consensus and lower on Dotson than the consensus.

Things that can make me change my mind.

1) Mclaurin leaves Washington this offseason, creating more opportunity for Dotson

2) Dotson proves to be more versatile than he was in his college career

3) Commanders get a new front office/coaching staff/QB

TripItUp said:
A) RBs are going later now, so the historical stats are skewed.  White goes a lot earlier 10 years ago.

B) This is dynasty so I don't mind Fournette ahead of him for now, in redraft is obviously a lot different

C) I'm not a believer in Dotson for multiple reasons.

D) I'd much rather invest in a Buccaneer player than a Commander player

In short, I'm higher on White than the consensus and lower on Dotson than the consensus.

Things that can make me change my mind.

1) Mclaurin leaves Washington this offseason, creating more opportunity for Dotson Curtis Samuel

2) Dotson proves to be more versatile than he was in his college career

3) Commanders get a new front office/coaching staff/QB
Agreed & Fixed. 

Watched multiple PSU games ...  when playing an Elite DB, Dotson often did not show well.  I admit he has nice hands, but overall, his ability to get away from defender is not at the level I expect in a Rnd 1 NFL WR.  I think he is a good complimentary WR2.  

Agreed & Fixed. 

Watched multiple PSU games ...  when playing an Elite DB, Dotson often did not show well.  I admit he has nice hands, but overall, his ability to get away from defender is not at the level I expect in a Rnd 1 NFL WR.  I think he is a good complimentary WR2.  

yep, the "draft capital" argument is over relied upon in ff...Dotson is a glaring example IMHO.  That being said, if Mclaurin ends up leaving, you have a better argument for Dotson.

yep, the "draft capital" argument is over relied upon in ff...Dotson is a glaring example IMHO.  That being said, if Mclaurin ends up leaving, you have a better argument for Dotson.
Interesting. I feel like draft capital is the main argument for Rachaad White over Allgeier and Pierce.  Maybe he's more talented but we have no idea if he'll ever get an opportunity.  If Fournette ends up leaving, you have a better argument for Dotson

I realize these polls are for guideline purposes, but I don't believe for one second that Pickens is going ahead of the next tier of RBs in standard leagues.

Users who are viewing this thread