What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 Rookie Rankings Post NFL draft - pick 2.02 (CLOSED) (1 Viewer)

TE Premium Scoring

• RB Rachaad White, TB

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • RB Dameon Pierce, HOU

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • RB Isaiah Spiller, LAC

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • RB Tyler Allgeier, ATL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RB Zamir White, LV

• RB Brian Robinson Jr. - WAS

• WR Alec Pierce, IND

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • WR David Bell, CLE

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • WR Wan'Dale Robinson, NYG

• WR John Metchie III - HOU

• QB Kenny Pickett, PIT

• TE Jelani Woods, IND

• TE Greg Dulcich, DEN

• Don’t play in this format

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Other (please post who you voted for)

• Total voters

Faust

MVP
Link to the previous poll:

2022 Rookie Rankings Post NFL draft - pick 2.01

Standard Scoring

1.01 RB Breece Hall, NYJ (78%)

1.02 RB Kenneth Walker III - SEA (79%)

1.03 WR Drake London, ATL (32%)

1.04 WR Garrett Wilson, NYJ (36%)

1.05 WR Jameson Williams, DET (52%)

1.06 WR Treylon Burks, TEN (48%)

1.07 WR Chris Olave, NO (59%)

1.08 WR Skyy Moore, KC (35%)

1.09 RB James Cook, BUF (26%)

1.10  WR Christian Watson, GB (33%)

1.11 WR Jahan Dotson, WAS (27%)

1.12  WR George Pickens, PIT (33%)

2.01 RB Dameon Pierce, HOU (33%)

PPR Scoring 

1.01 RB Breece Hall, NYJ (86%)

1.02 RB Kenneth Walker III - SEA (65%)

1.03 WR Drake London, ATL (35%)

1.04 WR Garrett Wilson, NYJ (49%)

1.05 WR Jameson Williams, DET (51%)

1.06 WR Treylon Burks, TEN (47%)

1.07 WR Chris Olave, NO (81%)

1.08 WR Skyy Moore, KC (63%)

1.09 RB James Cook, BUF (28%)

1.10  WR Christian Watson, GB (43%)

1.11 WR Jahan Dotson, WAS (38%)

1.12 WR George Pickens, PIT (55%)

2.01 WR Alec Pierce, IND (31%)

Superflex Scoring 

1.01 RB Breece Hall, NYJ (66%)

1.02 RB Kenneth Walker III - SEA (59%)

1.03 WR Drake London, ATL (19%)

1.04 WR Garrett Wilson, NYJ (27%)

1.05 WR Jameson Williams, DET (36%)

1.06 WR Treylon Burks, TEN (41%)

1.07 WR Chris Olave, NO (37%)

1.08 QB Kenny Pickett, PIT (35%)

1.09 WR Skyy Moore, KC (34%)

1.10 RB James Cook, BUF (37%)

1.11 WR Christian Watson, GB (29%)

1.12 WR George Pickens, PIT (24%)

2.01 WR Jahan Dotson, WAS (37%)

TE Premium Scoring 

1.01 RB Breece Hall, NYJ (74%)

1.02 RB Kenneth Walker III - SEA (57%)

1.03 WR Drake London, ATL (31%)

1.04 WR Garrett Wilson, NYJ (31%)

1.05 WR Jameson Williams, DET (41%)

1.06 WR Treylon Burks, TEN (38%)

1.07 WR Chris Olave, NO (58%)

1.08 WR Skyy Moore, KC (40%)

1.09 RB James Cook, BUF (24%)

1.10 WR Christian Watson, GB (29%)

1.11 WR Jahan Dotson, WAS (18%)

1.12 WR George Pickens, PIT (33%)

2.01 TE Trey McBride, ARZ (22%)

Last edited by a moderator:
There is some separation taking place in the first two polls while it is still a close race in the last two polls.

Keep those votes coming in and the commentary from the Shark Pool is appreciated.

Nice job on the polling.   I'm surprised that Ty Davis-Price is my only 2nd round grade not yet represented (other than some of the late 2nd round WRs that are being crowded out by QBs and TEs in SF/TE premium.   

Crushing Spiller across the board on this one.

I'm not sure if the ground rules were established, but if I don't opt out of SF and TE premium, I generally assume 1/2 PPR.

Small sample size that could still shift, but It's interesting to me that Spiller is holding steady with Pierce in a TE / SF.   However, Pierce has a wider lead on Spiller in a full PPR.   Personally, I would sway more towards Spiller in PPR, more towards Pierce's direction in standard.   However, some people might be thinking a lot more about Ekeler and 2022 outlook than I am.     

I understood it as 1 pt PPR, not 0.5.

For PPR Scoring, that would indicate one point.

I'm a dinosaur, so "Standard" scoring to me would always indicate zero points for receptions, even though I think 0.5 PPR has kind of become the new standard in practice.   But for the purposes of this poll, I'm assuming Standard Scoring means zero points for receptions.

So for me, Superflex or TE Premium with no other designation, I'm assuming 1/2 PPR as the most common format for those two (with the obvious exception of TEs in TE Premium).

...but I might be completely off base.   Wouldn't be the first time :)

For PPR Scoring, that would indicate one point.

I'm a dinosaur, so "Standard" scoring to me would always indicate zero points for receptions, even though I think 0.5 PPR has kind of become the new standard in practice.   But for the purposes of this poll, I'm assuming Standard Scoring means zero points for receptions.

So for me, Superflex or TE Premium with no other designation, I'm assuming 1/2 PPR as the most common format for those two (with the obvious exception of TEs in TE Premium).

...but I might be completely off base.   Wouldn't be the first time :)
I've always understood standard to mean zero ppr and PPR to mean 1 pt PPR.  If it's 0.5 ppr, then it is stated that way.

I've always understood standard to mean zero ppr and PPR to mean 1 pt PPR.  If it's 0.5 ppr, then it is stated that way.

I'm in complete agreement on the first two categories.

For Superflex scoring and TE Premium, it's not stated, so I'm assuming 1/2 PPR for those two categories, as the most common scoring system.  1.5 PPR for TEs in Premium.

I'm in complete agreement on the first two categories.

For Superflex scoring and TE Premium, it's not stated, so I'm assuming 1/2 PPR for those two categories, as the most common scoring system.  1.5 PPR for TEs in Premium.
Not sure how you can assume 0.5 ppr unless stated.  In the 20+ years I've been playing dynasty I haven't seen this to be the case.

In SF I’m probably taking the chance on Willis. He’s been going late first (which is higher than I’d go)

Not sure how you can assume 0.5 ppr unless stated.  In the 20+ years I've been playing dynasty I haven't seen this to be the case.
🤷 all of my dynasty leagues for the last 20 years have been at least half point ppr. 

Okay, so it sounds like you're assuming standard scoring for Superflex and TE Premium.    I would have assumed that in 2005, but in 2022 I'm making the assumption that 1/2 PPR is the most likely format if it isn't otherwise stated, but again I might be off.   The fact that Faust said 1.5 PPR for TE leads me to believe 1/2 PPR is the most likely format. 

🤷 all of my dynasty leagues for the last 20 years have been at least half point ppr. 
keywords "at least".  I believe when you're talking about PPR on a message board you assume 1 PPR unless stated otherwise.  That's how I see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
keywords "at least".  I believe when you're talking about PPR on a message board you assume 1 PPR unless stated otherwise.  That's how I see it.
Sure. For the PPR scoring vote, I’ll agree. I was referring to TE premium and SF. 

For TEP, I assume 1ppr for RB and WR, and 1.5 for TEs. But that’s my FFPC bias. 

For TEP, I assume 1ppr for RB and WR, and 1.5 for TEs. But that’s my FFPC bias. 

Not unreasonable.   I hate to say it, but I think the distinction really does matter when you're looking at taking someone like McBride at 2.1.   Half PPR with 1.5 TE premium, I can see it.   Full PPR with 1.5 TE premium, that's a bit rich for me.   Probably best just to continue to let everyone make their own assumptions there to keep things on the level.   

With that said, I can't imagine there are many TE premium leagues out there handing out 1.5 PPR to TEs and zero points to all other positions :)

Users who are viewing this thread