What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 Rookie Rankings Post NFL draft - pick 1.11 (CLOSED) (1 Viewer)

TE Premium

• RB Rachaad White, TB

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • RB Dameon Pierce, HOU

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • RB Isaiah Spiller, LAC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RB Zamir White, LV

• RB Brian Robinson Jr. - WAS

• WR Jahan Dotson, WAS

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • WR George Pickens, PIT

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • WR Alec Pierce, IND

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • WR David Bell, CLE

• WR John Metchie III - HOU

• WR Jalen Tolbert, DAL

• QB Kenny Pickett, PIT

• TE Trey McBride, ARZ

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Don’t play in this format

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Other (please post who you voted for)

• Total voters

Faust

MVP
Link to the previous poll:

2022 Rookie Rankings Post NFL draft - pick 1.10

Standard Scoring

1.01 RB Breece Hall, NYJ (78%)

1.02 RB Kenneth Walker III - SEA (79%)

1.03 WR Drake London, ATL (32%)

1.04 WR Garrett Wilson, NYJ (36%)

1.05 WR Jameson Williams, DET (52%)

1.06 WR Treylon Burks, TEN (48%)

1.07 WR Chris Olave, NO (59%)

1.08 WR Skyy Moore, KC (35%)

1.09 RB James Cook, BUF (26%)

1.10  WR Christian Watson, GB (33%)

PPR Scoring 

1.01 RB Breece Hall, NYJ (86%)

1.02 RB Kenneth Walker III - SEA (65%)

1.03 WR Drake London, ATL (35%)

1.04 WR Garrett Wilson, NYJ (49%)

1.05 WR Jameson Williams, DET (51%)

1.06 WR Treylon Burks, TEN (47%)

1.07 WR Chris Olave, NO (81%)

1.08 WR Skyy Moore, KC (63%)

1.09 RB James Cook, BUF (28%)

1.10  WR Christian Watson, GB (43%)

Superflex Scoring 

1.01 RB Breece Hall, NYJ (66%)

1.02 RB Kenneth Walker III - SEA (59%)

1.03 WR Drake London, ATL (19%)

1.04 WR Garrett Wilson, NYJ (27%)

1.05 WR Jameson Williams, DET (36%)

1.06 WR Treylon Burks, TEN (41%)

1.07 WR Chris Olave, NO (37%)

1.08 QB Kenny Pickett, PIT (35%)

1.09 WR Skyy Moore, KC (34%)

1.10 RB James Cook, BUF (37%)

TE Premium Scoring 

1.01 RB Breece Hall, NYJ (74%)

1.02 RB Kenneth Walker III - SEA (57%)

1.03 WR Drake London, ATL (31%)

1.04 WR Garrett Wilson, NYJ (31%)

1.05 WR Jameson Williams, DET (41%)

1.06 WR Treylon Burks, TEN (38%)

1.07 WR Chris Olave, NO (58%)

1.08 WR Skyy Moore, KC (40%)

1.09 RB James Cook, BUF (24%)

1.10 WR Christian Watson, GB (29%)

Last edited by a moderator:
Went Dotson across the board (but don’t play SF). I have no effin idea if that’s “right” or not. 

Went Dotson across the board (but don’t play SF). I have no effin idea if that’s “right” or not. 
There isnt any right answer to this, you just pick whoever you think is the best option.

You could use historical data and a variety of criteria to help inform your decision and while your process maybe sound still doesnt mean you will pick the highest scoring player here.

I did find comments from the previous poll interesting that people wanted to trade down. So maybe the top bucket of players are gone now and we are at the beginning of another bucket here is another way to look at it.

There isnt any right answer to this, you just pick whoever you think is the best option.

You could use historical data and a variety of criteria to help inform your decision and while your process maybe sound still doesnt mean you will pick the highest scoring player here.

I did find comments from the previous poll interesting that people wanted to trade down. So maybe the top bucket of players are gone now and we are at the beginning of another bucket here is another way to look at it.
I traded down from 1.11 to 2.8 in a SF/big play IDP and net Pickens. Is he a better bet than Skyy or Watson? :shrug:

Close enough ehat I think him and an extra '23 pick is the right move though.

I traded down from 1.11 to 2.8 in a SF/big play IDP and net Pickens. Is he a better bet than Skyy or Watson? :shrug:

Close enough ehat I think him and an extra '23 pick is the right move though.
The Steelers do have an excellent track record with their WR picks. 

I wonder if that continues without Ben though? I do think its something worth considering. 

Thanks man.

guess I need to use the ;)  emoji more. 
Naw the air quotes clued me in. 

Some people are pretty convinced with the correctness of their prognostications. My response was as much for me as anybody. Some times I have strong opinions about things too. Not so much this season. The more I learn the more I realize I dont know.

Naw the air quotes clued me in. 

Some people are pretty convinced with the correctness of their prognostications. My response was as much for me as anybody. Some times I have strong opinions about things too. Not so much this season. The more I learn the more I realize I dont know.
especially in this draft where, besides 1.1, then next 7-8 picks are literally a bag of names thrown in a hat that randomly get selected. No one knows. All dart throws for sure. But I don’t think I can recall picks 2 through 8 not having a couple more “sure things” that secure their ADP a little more firmly than what we’re seeing this year. 

Last edited by a moderator:
especially in this draft where, besides 1.1, then next 7-8 picks are literally a bag of names thrown in a hat that randomly get selected. No one knows. All dart throws for sure. But I don’t think I can recall picks 2 through 8 not having a couple more “sure things” that secure their ADP a little more firmly than what we’re seeing this year. 
I agree that most draft classes seem to have a bit more to them before a significant tier drop occurs, like pick 15-18 rather than this early.

Of course there are always some players who go later that end up being greater than the ones considered to be higher tier and that certainly could happen with this draft class as well.

Based on how the NFL treated this draft class makes me feel less optimistic. There are a lot of older rookies this year due to covid lag and I tend to agree with the narrative about this being a meat and potatoes draft. Its definitely evidenced with what happened with the QBs.

That said it wont surprise me at all if there are some gems still to be hard which haven't been spoken for yet. I am just not sure who they are right now.

Users who are viewing this thread