What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Year-end Song Draft - Playlist in post #1 (2 Viewers)

Maybe you told me before, but why the Spotify boycott?
i tried to join the megapalooza monster draft and I'm not exactly sure but somn like 18 of 25 picks I wanted were available on youtube music but not spotty. It ended with 10-11. That I am sure of.  I gave up pretty frustrated with spotty's lack of content. 

i tried to join the megapalooza monster draft and I'm not exactly sure but somn like 18 of 25 picks I wanted were available on youtube music but not spotty. It ended with 10-11. That I am sure of.  I gave up pretty frustrated with spotty's lack of content. 
Good on you for having some deep cuts like that. Other than one Van Morrison album, I can't think of much I am missing on Spotifty. Plus I think I think Tupelo Honey is Van's choice, not anything to do with any specific service.He just doesn't like it for some reason. 

Good on you for having some deep cuts like that. Other than one Van Morrison album, I can't think of much I am missing on Spotifty. Plus I think I think Tupelo Honey is Van's choice, not anything to do with any specific service.He just doesn't like it for some reason. 
well, you freaks were 400 rounds in before i started. 😅

That's twice I picked something that caused you to say something like this. Welcome back btw gb. 
It's my own fault. I play the "franchise mode" and simulate all the games because I'm addicted to fantasy stuff... but it means the same 20 songs play over and over and over. I expect at least one more, or hopefully something else from its album to be drafted here. 

I'm up and intoxicated with whiskey.  Is there a better time to select the next songs in the playlist?  I think not.

Two additional songs I drafted during the mid-year that still rank highly for me.

SCS 7AM
Cloudy Day - Tones and I

SCS 8PM

Another Last Time - Dirty Honey

J

SCS 1AM
Good 4 U - Olivia Rodrigo

SCS 2PM
Leave the Door Open - Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak & Silk Sonic

SCS 3AM
Durand Jones & the Indications - Witchoo

SCS 4PM
Hot & Heavy - Lucy Dacus

SCS 5AM
Typhoons - Royal Blood

SCS 6PM
.AmericanBlood. - Dead Poet Society

7. Squistion - Crystal Tides - Last Time 

https://youtu.be/3JJEZyv1e50

Portsmouth UK 4 piece power pop indie rock band. Catchy tune, released April 2021.

🎶You can't complain,

it's always the same old story,

You said it was the last time, last time🎶

Ya know I kind of thought that it was from 2020, but Spotify says the album is from 2021.  But I guess that must be just the expanded edition

Ilov80s said:
The new Weeknd album is really fun, I guess it's time to fire up the 2022 music thread
The yearly music threads were always @kupcho1's thing. Not sure if he wants to start it up? If not I've done the last few and can get it going. 

🍻

At a buddies house sharing some beer and alternating vinyl. So far we've gone:

- Dark Side of the Moon

- The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars

- After Hours

- Celebration Rock

- Me Against The World

You can probably guess which were mine :lol:  but pretty good all around. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll crowd source what's next, if anyone's up. I only brought a few. 

Options are (you know the bands):

Pyromania

Boxer

Everybody Knows This is Nowhere

Morbid Stuff

Kick

Let it Bleed

Songs From The Big Chair

Gimme Fiction

Born to Run

Room on Fire

Franz Ferdinand