What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 FBG Subscriber Contest (4 Viewers)

SeniorVBDStudent said:
The same squad that came in 3rd place overall week 1 with 245 points scored 114 points in week 4 and I'm out.

Thank you very little, Travis Kelce, Cooper Kupp, Tom Brady, Joe Mixon and Nick Chubb.

:kicksrock:

I predict a team with roster size ~25 - 27 wins it all.
Sorry to see you drop. If you haven't already watched that Ram game, don't. Kupp should have had a lot more.... and I'm a Stafford fan in general. He was off most of the day.

I'm still alive but in an improbable way. This week it was 73+ from my cheap WR's, last week it was 62+ from my expensive TE's. Only having 2 QB's is likely to be my downfall in the end.

Somehow I am still alive, and outscored last week by 1.3 points on the backs of Jonnu, Stafford, Cobb, Robinson, DJ More & Woods. It's a positive trend! :pickle:  

It's not great, but it was more than enough. BYE weeks will get tricky from here. Happy to have made it this far. If Robert Woods can pull out of this slump, I might get something going here. 

SeniorVBDStudent said:
The same squad that came in 3rd place overall week 1 with 245 points scored 114 points in week 4 and I'm out.

Thank you very little, Travis Kelce, Cooper Kupp, Tom Brady, Joe Mixon and Nick Chubb.

:kicksrock:

I predict a team with roster size ~25 - 27 wins it all.
Awe, maaaan. When you were 3rd overall i thought you would be smooth sailing for a while. Sorry to hear. :sadbanana:

While I liked my QBs coming into the year, the Russ injury is most likely going to take me out of this thing.

• Russ Wilson
  • Ben Roethlisberger
  • Teddy Bridgewater
Oof
Hopefully Big Ben holds up. He’s my QB3 behind Stafford and (checks notes) Zach Wilson. 

So um, yeah - go Ben! :sadbanana:

Hot Sauce Guy said:
Hopefully Big Ben holds up. He’s my QB3 behind Stafford and (checks notes) Zach Wilson. 

So um, yeah - go Ben! :sadbanana:
Ben is primed for a big week facing that Denver Defense. Must start in all formats… the Denver D that is 🙈

brewer said:
While I liked my QBs coming into the year, the Russ injury is most likely going to take me out of this thing.

• Russ Wilson
  • Ben Roethlisberger
  • Teddy Bridgewater
Oof
Wilson, Darnold, Tyrod T here.

Pretty dire straights for me now.

Ben is primed for a big week facing that Denver Defense. Must start in all formats… the Denver D that is 🙈
I am sorry.. I don't see Ben making a big splash against the 2nd toughest Def so far this year (Buff #1). 

Denver give up and average 30% LESS than league average to QB's so far this season. 

Good luck with Ben...  Did Ben take workout lessons from Cam this off-season??

I'm in trouble this week:

Gus Edwards - out
Gio Bernard - out
R. Stevenson - never gets a hat
C. Ridley - out
J. Jeudy - out
R. Gronk - out
G. Kittle - doubtful

=====================

All these guys will count for me, except for one:
QB Brady - 23.1
RB N. Harris
RB J. Robinson
WR C. Kupp
WR J. Meyers
TE M. Gesicki

2 Flex scores coming from these guys
AJ Dillon
B. Edwards
WR G. Davis

:cry:

Gus Edwards - out
Gio Bernard - out
C. Ridley - out
J. Jeudy - out
R. Gronk - out
G. Kittle - doubtful

=====================

QB Brady - 23.1
RB N. Harris
RB J. Robinson
WR C. Kupp
WR J. Meyers
TE M. Gesicki

AJ Dillon
B. Edwards
WR G. Davis

That’s rough. 

Gus Edwards - out
Gio Bernard - out
C. Ridley - out
J. Jeudy - out
R. Gronk - out
G. Kittle - doubtful

=====================

QB Brady - 23.1
RB N. Harris
RB J. Robinson
WR C. Kupp
WR J. Meyers
TE M. Gesicki

AJ Dillon
B. Edwards
WR G. Davis

Hang in there GB

I am sorry.. I don't see Ben making a big splash against the 2nd toughest Def so far this year (Buff #1). 

Denver give up and average 30% LESS than league average to QB's so far this season. 

Good luck with Ben...  Did Ben take workout lessons from Cam this off-season??
Agree with you 💯 Birdie.  Comment was the Denver D is a must start in all formats.

As a steeler fan I’ll be rooting for Pittsburgh to overcome but Father Time is an obstacle  

Gus Edwards - out
Gio Bernard - out
C. Ridley - out
J. Jeudy - out
R. Gronk - out
G. Kittle - doubtful

=====================

QB Brady - 23.1
RB N. Harris
RB J. Robinson
WR C. Kupp
WR J. Meyers
TE M. Gesicki

AJ Dillon
B. Edwards
WR G. Davis

Gio actually played and scored a TD.  AJ Dillon scored a TD.  Harris and Robinson had good games.

Also, T. Brady might turn out to be OK in this league.

I'll be at 170+ so should be good unless the cut line is much higher than in past weeks.

Grid71 said:
Agree with you 💯 Birdie.  Comment was the Denver D is a must start in all formats.

As a steeler fan I’ll be rooting for Pittsburgh to overcome but Father Time is an obstacle  
Looks like Ben did well!  I stand corrected...

(TOTAL GUESS) Floating around 155 with Pittman & Hardman yet to go (-10 for each)

220 ish moving on 

I think its going to be a very high cutoff 

Feel like next week is the reaper for me

QB Stafford only, Wilson out and Winston Bye

RB in Tact

WR Jerdy, MVS out most likley, Calloway and Davis byes

So A Brown, Cobb B Edward only

TE Pitts Bye Herndon maybe

So Higbee and Everett

Rolling with two QBs this year.  Only in this contest can one of your QB's score 50+ and it doesn't count...

Tom Brady       51.85

Justin Herbert    52.80

Several good scores by popular players. Agree the cutoff should be high this week. Yo Turk. Please look elsewhere this week for all teams sporting Brady, Robinson, Chubb, AB, Calloway, Davis and Jefferson. 
:coffee:

Looks like I'm 1.75 points above the cut with just Michael Pittman and Jack Doyle left to play. The cut is crazy high this week.

Just 13.6 points from the QB position, pretty sure it'll be a miracle if I move on, and even if I do, I'm toast with just Darnold healthy (Wilson and Tyrod out still).

Still hanging in there with a 186.4.

Now would be a good time for Rhamondre to start contributing, and I need Sterling Sheapard back too.

I did another stare-and-compare of the data tab looking for players in tonight's game and stopped looking when I got to around 10%.  I don't think the line is going to move very much tonight unless I overlooked highly owned players in tonight's game.  @kyter1 - how hard would it be to add the players team abbreviation on the data tab?  No biggie if you can't or don't have time, but it would make this a bit easier to find these players.

Anyway, these are the players I found at ~10%  Plus Lamar and Brown since they could have a huge game any week... but they aren't on many reamaining teams.  

Michael Pittman  21.70%

Mark Andrews  16.50%

Justin Tucker  9.80%

Lamar Jackson  2.50%

Marquise Brown  1.20%

chocula said:
Fingers are crossed that 156.5 is the cutoff after tonight. I am at 158. 

I need Mark Andrews to have a HUGE night. Currently at 0 at TE. 

Damn you Gus Edwards
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, that 156 was based on yesterdays late afternoon game totals, once the SNF game got added in it jumped up to 168.75 as of now......But I am with you on Andrews needing a big night!!

Hot Sauce Guy said:
I'd say you're a lock. 

I had Stafford, Woods, Pitts, Robinson, Chubb, Callaway so it should be one of my better weeks. 
Very much so! I Had Chubb, Callaway, Zeke and Evans of note but still side eyeing the Turk only at 177....I'm in like 1983rd position out of a 2331 cutline on @kyter1's sheet so once again it could be close this week for me!!

Steeler said:
I did another stare-and-compare of the data tab looking for players in tonight's game and stopped looking when I got to around 10%.  I don't think the line is going to move very much tonight unless I overlooked highly owned players in tonight's game.  @kyter1 - how hard would it be to add the players team abbreviation on the data tab?  No biggie if you can't or don't have time, but it would make this a bit easier to find these players.

Anyway, these are the players I found at ~10%  Plus Lamar and Brown since they could have a huge game any week... but they aren't on many reamaining teams.  

Michael Pittman  21.70%

Mark Andrews  16.50%

Justin Tucker  9.80%

Lamar Jackson  2.50%

Marquise Brown  1.20%
Players TM added to the data tab - note: player owned % that is showing is the owned % from the beginning of the contest. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, that 156 was based on yesterdays late afternoon game totals, once the SNF game got added in it jumped up to 168.75 as of now......But I am with you on Andrews needing a big night!!
Miracles happen. Mark Andrews is rocking. I show him at 32 points on DK. Hoping the miracle saves me 

Users who are viewing this thread