What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 FBG Playoff League - Super Bowl! (1 Viewer)

My reading is that we should have stopped at the end of the 6th so that @drunken slob could get his 8th rounder, since he only kept one, and then gone back to @bro1ncos to start the 9th round.  Right, @FUBAR ?
Good catch.

Slob - You can either make another pick here or "steal" anyone selected this round.  If you chose the later, then that person can steal a pick after them or make another pick.

1. Bro1ncos; Rodgers, Adams

1 Zeke

2 Coleman

3 hopkins

4 t Williams

5 hooper 

6 bailey

9 coates

2. Bicycle Seat Sniffer; Cobb,  Rawls

1 Brady 

2 Tyreek Hill

3 Floyd

4  L green

5 C west 

6 Gostkowski

9 cowboy up (def)

3. FUBAR; Baldwin, Fuller

1 Freeman

2 S Ware 

3 Prescott

4 T Gabriel

5 M Sanu

6 pitt d

9 Bryant

4. Drunken slob;  Russell Wilson

1 Blount

2 Hogan

3 McFadden

4 J James

5 hardy

6 sea d

7 Boswell

9 Dunbar

5. Bass; Graham, Kearse

1 Ryan

2 D Lewis

3 Montgomery

4 Maclin 

5 kc d

6 Collins

9 Crosby

10 l Wilson

6. Crippler; Bell, Eli Rogers

1 Julio

2 Witten 

3 J cook

4 M Mitchell

5 A smith

6 ripkowski

9 Haushka

10  atl d

7. Stephen halloway; Ben and Lamar

1 Edelman

2 Benett

3 Beasley 

Feidorowicz

5 allison

6 gb d

9 santos

10  Reece

8. Go DC Yourself; AB, Richardson

1 Dez

2 kelce

3 J White

4 NE Def

5 cmike

6 Griffin

9 oz

10 Novak
Double check your rosters please

I checked mine and I am weak at both running back and wide receiver. I think that Ben needs to pass for 400 yards and about 5 TDs. If that happens and Edelman and Bennett score all of the TDs for the Patriots, I might sneak back in contention. Well, maybe if the Packers get a pick six also.

Good luck everybody!

I'm hardly comfortable in 4th place.  I'll be taking a zero at TE unless really lucky.   One positive, I'll have a decent idea how things are going after the first game - ATL/SEA, with at least half my team and most of my points coming from that game.  

Interesting that one of the league's best defenses goes dead last facing the Patriots. Expected, but still.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to see just how badly my team lined up, so I entered all of the rosters in excel and combined last week's score with Dodds projections and came up with:

1) Bro1ncos 249.4

2) Go DC yourself 231.1

3) Fubar 213.7

4) Crippler 212.1

5) BSS 192.9

6) BassnBrew 191.2

7) Holloway 178.2

8) Drunk 152.7

I wanted to see just how badly my team lined up, so I entered all of the rosters in excel and combined last week's score with Dodds projections and came up with:

1) Bro1ncos 249.4

2) Go DC yourself 231.1

3) Fubar 213.7

4) Crippler 212.1

5) BSS 192.9

6) BassnBrew 191.2

7) Holloway 178.2

8) Drunk 152.7
So, we can just go on to next week now, right? ;)

The guys up front last week drafted the studs who hung large numbers and then got to stud back up agains this week.  I wasn't excited about taking Ryan this week, but figured a huge QB number was my only hope to get back into this.

I'd love to be confident but I'm not. 

Gonna need a good game from ware.
Your in for fun. He would need 28 and I would need 46 over what you have

i like my chances tonight but it will be tight. Smith should get me even or even lead and like Levonn and Rogers over KC d and Maclin but I expect Pitt to crush tonight. They score not much and d td and I am done

Your in for fun. He would need 28 and I would need 46 over what you have

i like my chances tonight but it will be tight. Smith should get me even or even lead and like Levonn and Rogers over KC d and Maclin but I expect Pitt to crush tonight. They score not much and d td and I am done
I'll disagree there, this game will be almost as good as Dallas/GB

Users who are viewing this thread