What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 WR (and TE) Lotto Ticket Rankings (1 Viewer)

I know I have been splashing around in here for CoCo so let just deep dive this and get all in on the guy. 

Here is the full "Corey Coleman is 2016 OBJ-lite, buy cheap now or live to regret it."

Pro:  Look what he did in his second week as an NFL player. Forget the huge box score, look at the plays he is making. Very few WRs are capable of making the plays he does.  Note this all during competitive points in the game, no prevent garbage time. There aren't DBs falling down or blown coverages. Baltimore has been an average NFL defense against receivers. 

College: gaudy numbers, super efficient ypr, big time competition. Only thing average about his college resume was that he broke out at 20. That's not bad, just average for an NFL WR.

Physical: 5-11, 194  Certainly not too small to star in the NFL (same size as OBJ), especially with his 97th percentile SPARQ score. In a world of freak athletes, Corey Coleman stands out. Coleman jumped 7 inches more than OBJ in the broad and 2 inches higher on the vertical. Coleman has a lot of Steve Smith in his game as well. He did 17 bench reps (10 more than OBJ). So just strictly from a physical standpoint, he is a stronger more explosive Beckham. 

Skills, intangibles: The comments about him have consistently been as a high effort, super intense and tough guy. He doesn't have the routes a guy like Beckham has but he has a coach that seems to know how to get the ball to the playmakers.

There are too many signs there for him not to be a buy right now. There are never any guarantees in fantasy, but I can't think of a guy with this many green lights that can be had for so little in redraft. 
A stronger, more explosive Beckham....I just fn giggled I'm so excited about him coming back.

Bump, and with recent updates in red.  Bloom called L. Green PIT TE a Potential Season Changer on the Audible WW pod cast last night.

What possible Season Changing / Champion Maker (Lotto Ticket) WR's are out there on waivers (or possibly a buy low)?  WR's who could put up Top 3/5 WR numbers.  We are talking preemptive.

To paraphrase @TZMarkie : "This is for re-draft and we are looking for the ones with the best combination of availability, upside and possibility of a big workload. That combination would likely give the average owner the best chance at hitting the "lottery ticket WR" that could change an owners season."

Examples of previous Season Changing / Champion Maker WR’s:

• 2014 Odell Beckham
  • 2015 Doug Baldwin
  • 2014 Brandon Lafell 
Candidates for Season Changing / Champion Maker WR’s (or TEs) for re-draft 2016 going forward - Here is my Post-Week-6 list, loosely ranked:

• Cory Coleman CLE - was starting to look good before injury - per @Ilov80s “I think CoCo has OBJ-lite type rookie value right now” AND "buy cheap now or live to regret it."
  • Cordarrelle Patterson MIN - it would be an amazing story wouldn't it?  Talent is undeniable.  Is it possible Norv Turner is finally trusting him? per @Biabreakable "The coaches and Sam Bradford have all praised Patterson for his work ehtic and performance in practice. This is why he has earned playing time with the offense this season. Meanwhile playing time for former starter Charles Johnson has declined the past two weeks."
  • L. GREEN TE PIT  - All the talent in the world on a Top 3 Fantasy offense - here is his thread:  Ladarius Green
  • Sammy Watkins BUF - thanks to @TZMarkie for reminding me of him
Honorable Mention (top 12 potential ROS):

• Jalin Marshall - thanks to @fffan21 (Marshall) - but what is the argument for OBJ2014-like numbers?  
  • Devin Smith NYJ - per @BigJim® suggestion
  • Marquise Lee JAC  - @stuckinthemuck what is your argument for Lee's Season Changing potential? 
  • Malcom Mitchell NPE  - @stuckinthemuck what is your argument for Lee's Season Changing potential?
  • Jeff Janis GBP  - per @stuckinthemuck "Who else is going to get the Packers offense back to 2014 video game output?"
  • Breshad Perriman BAL  - per ###3walkman "injuries at the position on his team are building. New OC might get him going" 
  • Tyler Lockett SEA - thanks to @Dr. Brew - per ###3walkman “Going against Falcons, Seahawks might have to throw” - but will this hold true for the remainder of the season? UPDATE: 9 different targets caugh passes Oct 16
  • Dorial Green-Beckham PHI  - per ###3walkman "workload keeps increasing" per @socrates "has lottery ticket potential and has shown some signs of life recently"
  • Torry Smith SF  - per ###3walkman "workload keeps increasing" - but what about Kerley? - though, similar to an HC/OC change, a QB change can change things dramatically for the positive UPDATE: nice 7-3-76-1 line vs. Bills DEF with Kaep starting but 53 and a touch on one play - legit for this list going forward?  
  • Moncrief UPDATE:  
  • Woods - but I don't see it - Watkins is the play in BUF IMO UPDATE: nice 6-544-1 line Oct 16 - but is the Lotto Ticket in BUF Justin Hunter???
  • Kendall Wright TEN?
  • Coates PIT - I moved him to the Honorables list as if nervous owners drop him due to Big Ben's injury he might be a stash for when BB comes back?  Thoughts?
  • Justin Hunter - any love for this guy?
Too Late for preemptive pickup - Cat’s outta the bag (at least in my two 12 team leagues these guys are long gone):

• Cam Meredith CHI
  • Chris Hogan NEP
  • John Brown ARZ
  • Travis Benjamin SDC
  • Hunter Henry SDC TE - added to the "Too Late" list after the Thur. Oct 13 game - he is now the hot WW pickup and no longer qualifies for preemptive.
  • K. Britt LAR - thanks to @ldizzle for reminding me of him - placed him here as Too Late due to  monster game Oct 16 - is he available on the WW anymore in 12 team leagues?
  • Ty Montgomery GB - 
  • D Adams GB - 
  • Golden Tate - UPDATE: 10-8-165-1 Oct 16 - I moved him here to the Too Late list as he was rostered immediately following his Oct 16 monster game
P.S.  Here is the link to the RB version of this thread:  2016 RB Lotto Rankings

I'm sort of vacillating between the thus far washouts Lee and Patterson as somewhat under the radar guys that could yield dividends.

Not sure why, but coming aroundto Patterson. Among all the guys listed, he seems to have the most upside considering opportunity and talent. Lee also has talent and even though he's outperforming Robinson and Hurns, how long until those guys get theirs?

Bump, and with recent updates in red.  Bloom called L. Green PIT TE a Potential Season Changer on the Audible WW pod cast last night.

What possible Season Changing / Champion Maker (Lotto Ticket) WR's are out there on waivers (or possibly a buy low)?  WR's who could put up Top 3/5 WR numbers.  We are talking preemptive.

To paraphrase @TZMarkie : "This is for re-draft and we are looking for the ones with the best combination of availability, upside and possibility of a big workload. That combination would likely give the average owner the best chance at hitting the "lottery ticket WR" that could change an owners season."

• 2014 Odell Beckham
  • 2015 Doug Baldwin
  • 2014 Brandon Lafell 
Candidates for Season Changing / Champion Maker WR’s (or TEs) for re-draft 2016 going forward - Here is my Post-Week-6 list, loosely ranked:

• Cory Coleman CLE - was starting to look good before injury - per @Ilov80s “I think CoCo has OBJ-lite type rookie value right now” AND "buy cheap now or live to regret it."
  • Cordarrelle Patterson MIN - it would be an amazing story wouldn't it?  Talent is undeniable.  Is it possible Norv Turner is finally trusting him? per @Biabreakable "The coaches and Sam Bradford have all praised Patterson for his work ehtic and performance in practice. This is why he has earned playing time with the offense this season. Meanwhile playing time for former starter Charles Johnson has declined the past two weeks."
  • L. GREEN TE PIT  - All the talent in the world on a Top 3 Fantasy offense - here is his thread:  Ladarius Green
Honorable Mention (top 12 potential ROS):

• Jalin Marshall - thanks to @fffan21 (Marshall) - but what is the argument for OBJ2014-like numbers?  
  • Marquise Lee JAC  - @stuckinthemuck what is your argument for Lee's Season Changing potential? 
  • Malcom Mitchell NPE  - @stuckinthemuck what is your argument for Lee's Season Changing potential?
  • Jeff Janis GBP  - per @stuckinthemuck "Who else is going to get the Packers offense back to 2014 video game output?"
  • Breshad Perriman BAL  - per ###3walkman "injuries at the position on his team are building. New OC might get him going" 
  • Tyler Lockett SEA - thanks to @Dr. Brew - per ###3walkman “Going against Falcons, Seahawks might have to throw” - but will this hold true for the remainder of the season? UPDATE: 9 different targets caugh passes Oct 16
  • Dorial Green-Beckham PHI  - per ###3walkman "workload keeps increasing" per @socrates "has lottery ticket potential and has shown some signs of life recently"
  • Torry Smith SF  - per ###3walkman "workload keeps increasing" - but what about Kerley? - though, similar to an HC/OC change, a QB change can change things dramatically for the positive UPDATE: nice 7-3-76-1 line vs. Bills DEF with Kaep starting but 53 and a touch on one play - legit for this list going forward?  
  • Moncrief UPDATE:  
  • Woods - but I don't see it - Watkins is the play in BUF IMO UPDATE: nice 6-544-1 line Oct 16 - but is the Lotto Ticket in BUF Justin Hunter???
  • Kendall Wright TEN?
  • Coates PIT - I moved him to the Honorables list as if nervous owners drop him due to Big Ben's injury he might be a stash for when BB comes back?  Thoughts?
Too Late for preemptive pickup - Cat’s outta the bag (at least in my two 12 team leagues these guys are long gone):

• Cam Meredith CHI
  • Chris Hogan NEP
  • John Brown ARZ
  • Travis Benjamin SDC
  • Hunter Henry SDC TE - added to the "Too Late" list after the Thur. Oct 13 game - he is now the hot WW pickup and no longer qualifies for preemptive.
  • K. Britt LAR - thanks to @ldizzle for reminding me of him - placed him here as Too Late due to  monster game Oct 16 - is he available on the WW anymore in 12 team leagues?
  • Ty Montgomery GB - 
  • D Adams GB - 
  • Golden Tate - UPDATE: 10-8-165-1 Oct 16 - I moved him here to the Too Late list as he was rostered immediately following his Oct 16 monster game
P.S.  Here is the link to the RB version of this thread:  2016 RB Lotto Rankings
Jack Doyle would like to know what a guy has to do to get on your list.

Marquis Lee has a Diggs feel to him for me. Winning routes from all over. Inside, outside. Legs are finally healthy and he's getting separation. Plus his qb is dropping back & looking at him the whole time right now. 

Marquis Lee has a Diggs feel to him for me. Winning routes from all over. Inside, outside. Legs are finally healthy and he's getting separation. Plus his qb is dropping back & looking at him the whole time right now. 
The problem with Lee is that he's got two very good and proven WRs already there. Diggs really only had the out-of-favor Charles Johnson, Mike Wallace and Cordarelle Patterson to contend with, so the opportunity was there. 

Bump, and with this week's updates in red.  Out of respect for @BobbyLayne added Jack Doyle to the Honorables.  Does he deserve to be on the Potential Season Changer list?

• 2014 Odell Beckham
  • 2015 Doug Baldwin
  • 2014 Brandon Lafell 
Candidates for Season Changing / Champion Maker WR’s (or TEs) for re-draft 2016 going forward - Here is my Post-Week-7 list, loosely ranked:

• L. GREEN TE PIT  - All the talent in the world on a Top 3 Fantasy offense - here is his thread:  Ladarius Green    Bloom called L. Green PIT TE a Potential Season Changer on the Audible WW pod cast Oct 25.
Honorable Mention (top 12 potential ROS, no particular order):

• Moncrief UPDATE:  
  • Kendall Wright TEN?
  • J Doyle IND TE - thanks @BobbyLayne - but is he a potential Top 3 TE?
  • Fiedorowicz TE HOU - thanks to @gethugefast1 who states "TE ave 13.5 in ppr, #3/4 in TE targets in ppr last 4 weeks , brock safety valve he desperately needs, very good TE schedule ROS"

• Cam Meredith CHI
  • Chris Hogan NEP
  • John Brown ARZ
  • Travis Benjamin SDC
  • Ty Montgomery GB - 
  • D Adams GB - 

Last edited by a moderator:
Fiedorowicz ? #7 TE ave 13.5 in ppr, #3/4 in TE targets in ppr last 4 weeks , brock safety valve he desperately needs, very good TE schedule ROS

Bump, and with this week's updates in red.  

• 2014 Odell Beckham
  • 2015 Doug Baldwin
  • 2014 Brandon Lafell 
Candidates for Season Changing / Champion Maker WR’s (or TEs) for re-draft 2016 going forward - Here is my Post-Week-8 list, loosely ranked:

• Cory Coleman CLE - was starting to look good before injury - per @Ilov80s “I think CoCo has OBJ-lite type rookie value right now” AND "buy cheap now or live to regret it."  UPDATE: practicing this week
  • Cordarrelle Patterson MIN - it would be an amazing story wouldn't it?  Talent is undeniable.  Is it possible Norv Turner is finally trusting him? per @Biabreakable "The coaches and Sam Bradford have all praised Patterson for his work ehtic and performance in practice. This is why he has earned playing time with the offense this season. Meanwhile playing time for former starter Charles Johnson has declined the past two weeks."  UPDATE: no break out game Oct 31
  • L. GREEN TE PIT  - All the talent in the world on a Top 3 Fantasy offense - here is his thread:  Ladarius Green    Bloom called L. Green PIT TE a Potential Season Changer on the Audible WW pod cast Oct 25. - UPDATE: will he play this weekend?
  • Sammy Watkins BUF - thanks to @TZMarkie for reminding me of him UPDATE: we need a possible return date for him - per @biju "Watkins is eligible to start practicing 11/11 and his first potential game back (assuming the Bills use their injury designation on him) would be 11/27 (week 12)"
    http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0582959208954073315-4  ADDITIONAL UPDATE:  Watkins avoids surgery, out of walking boot and eligible to return Week 12 BUT "not a lock to 'return'" --> http://subscribers.footballguys.com/apps/news.php?id=WatkSa00

• Moncrief UPDATE:  
  • Kendall Wright TEN?
  • Fiedorowicz TE HOU - thanks to @gethugefast1 who states "TE ave 13.5 in ppr, #3/4 in TE targets in ppr last 4 weeks , brock safety valve he desperately needs, very good TE schedule ROS"
  • Parker?
  • JJ Nelson
  • Tyreek Hill
  • Steve Smith

• Cam Meredith CHI
  • Chris Hogan NEP
  • John Brown ARZ
  • Travis Benjamin SDC
  • Ty Montgomery GB - 
  • D Adams GB - 

Candidates for Season Changing / Champion Maker WR’s (or TEs) for re-draft 2016 going forward - Here is my Post-Week-8 list, loosely ranked:

• Sammy Watkins BUF - thanks to @TZMarkie for reminding me of him UPDATE: we need a possible return date for him - I don't know what that could be 
Watkins is eligible to start practicing 11/11 and his first potential game back (assuming the Bills use their injury designation on him) would be 11/27 (week 12).

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0582959208954073315-4

I am surprised not to find Steve Smith listed here.  Once he is able to get on the field full time again, he immediately becomes the best receiver on the Ravens' roster.  He could step into many fantasy lineups on a weekly basis.

Tyreek Hill also deserves mention.  The Chiefs appear to be scheming to take advantage of Hill's incredible speed, and down the stretch, he could develop into KC's most valuable wideout.

I am surprised not to find Steve Smith listed here.  Once he is able to get on the field full time again, he immediately becomes the best receiver on the Ravens' roster.  He could step into many fantasy lineups on a weekly basis.

Tyreek Hill also deserves mention.  The Chiefs appear to be scheming to take advantage of Hill's incredible speed, and down the stretch, he could develop into KC's most valuable wideout.
Was literally logging in to post Tyreek Hill, with a possible changing of the guard at qb for Kc? Foles if nothing else has a cannon arm in comparison to alex smith. Also Chief's passing game schedule is super soft (other then denver twice)

I would think JJ Nelson belongs on the list...of course it would be nice to confirm next week he's a true starter and still garnering decent targets from Palmer.  

Kendall Wright? Andre Johnson has retired, they have games vs SD,GB and INDY, potential shoot outs? He had nice games in 2/3 weeks and he is on the wire in every re-draft I'm in

Kendall Wright? Andre Johnson has retired, they have games vs SD,GB and INDY, potential shoot outs? He had nice games in 2/3 weeks and he is on the wire in every re-draft I'm in
Would love to grab him, but he's been rostered in my league since his big game. His owner is using him out of necessity this week... and, I'm hoping he has a quiet a game, and gets dropped again. I'll scoop his behind right up.

Lotto ticket for Dynasty leagues.

What does everyone feel Martavis Bryant will do when he comes back?

He is a high ceiling player, could probably be bought very low right now.

Added Hill and Smith - thanks!

Bump, am I missing anyone? 

• 2014 Odell Beckham
  • 2015 Doug Baldwin
  • 2014 Brandon Lafell 
Candidates for Season Changing / Champion Maker WR’s (or TEs) for re-draft 2016 going forward - Here is my Post-Week-10 list, loosely ranked:

• L. GREEN TE PIT  - All the talent in the world on a Top 3 Fantasy offense - here is his thread:  Ladarius Green    Bloom called L. Green PIT TE a Potential Season Changer on the Audible WW pod cast Oct 25.
  • Sammy Watkins BUF - thanks to @TZMarkie for reminding me of him UPDATE: we need a possible return date for him - per @biju "Watkins is eligible to start practicing 11/11 and his first potential game back (assuming the Bills use their injury designation on him) would be 11/27 (week 12)"
    http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0582959208954073315-4  ADDITIONAL UPDATE:  Watkins avoids surgery, out of walking boot and eligible to return Week 12 BUT "not a lock to 'return'" --> http://subscribers.footballguys.com/apps/news.php?id=WatkSa00

• Moncrief UPDATE:  
  • Kendall Wright TEN?
  • Parker?
  • JJ Nelson
  • Tyreek Hill
  • Steve Smith
  • Cordarrelle Patterson MIN - it would be an amazing story wouldn't it?  Talent is undeniable.  Is it possible Norv Turner is finally trusting him? per @Biabreakable "The coaches and Sam Bradford have all praised Patterson for his work ehtic and performance in practice. This is why he has earned playing time with the offense this season. Meanwhile playing time for former starter Charles Johnson has declined the past two weeks.
  • Eli Rodgers 
  • m Floyd ARZ

• Cam Meredith CHI
  • Chris Hogan NEP
  • John Brown ARZ
  • Travis Benjamin SDC
  • Ty Montgomery GB - 
  • D Adams GB - 

Yes, as I said before, Eli Rogers. He's going to outperform 3/4 of this list down the stretch.

Did i see Tamme was done for the year?

Austin Hooper

What are the takes on this kid? Dynasty?

On a solid offence, with a top QB who has a history of loving his TE, partnered with a bad Defence

I have Kelce and the Black Unicorn am tempted to drop Kelce as i have had enough of his misuse.

Given that two out of your three examples (Baldwin, Lafell) are veterans that came on strong, the guy I'm grabbing as much as I can is Michael Floyd.  The Cardinals are going to scrap for a playoff spot until the end, he's playing the last 5 games of his current contract, Palmer is playing better, Nelson and John Brown are hit-or-miss, Jaron Brown is done, and they have no TE threat.  Floyd did this last year too, going on a tear once he got healthy and the targets.  He averaged 16.9 PPG in PPR weeks 6-16.

Given that two out of your three examples (Baldwin, Lafell) are veterans that came on strong, the guy I'm grabbing as much as I can is Michael Floyd.  The Cardinals are going to scrap for a playoff spot until the end, he's playing the last 5 games of his current contract, Palmer is playing better, Nelson and John Brown are hit-or-miss, Jaron Brown is done, and they have no TE threat.  Floyd did this last year too, going on a tear once he got healthy and the targets.  He averaged 16.9 PPG in PPR weeks 6-16.
:yes:

kutta provided a nice link in the Floyd thread to some great comments from palmer on Floyd before the SF game..

http://cardswire.usatoday.com/2016/11/11/carson-palmer-thinks-michael-floyd-is-going-to-explode-in-the-second-half-of-season/

What do u guys think of Mohamed Sanu ? Is there any chance that he'll get more targets moving forward, without Tamme ?

im thinking about dropping fuller for him. Im in deep need of a more reliable WR and there's no one left... 12 team league.. the only wrs avaliable from the list above are guys like Justin Hunter, Cordarelle, Chris Hogan, lafell, marqise lee... and Sanu

Hankmoody said:
Added Floyd

Any opinions on Sammy Watkins? Do you see him making an impact and if so, when?
I added him today. He supposedly feels great but the fact that he hasn't been cleared to practice makes me nervous. I'm hoping he gets through full practices next week and plays in week 12. 

That's best case scenario and what I'm hoping for , I won't start him until I see him on the field healthy in a game first unless injuries to others force me to

Higbee maybe? He and Goff were roommates and that chemistry could be huge down the stretch. Kindricks has played well, so maybe this is wishful thinking. 

Reed owner here. Gotta grab someone, now, as no telling what this injury will turn into.

Hooper seems like the one to roll the dice on.  Do I dare pickup Fleener again?

What are other Reed owners with no backup plan doing?

Reed owner here. Gotta grab someone, now, as no telling what this injury will turn into.

Hooper seems like the one to roll the dice on.  Do I dare pickup Fleener again?

What are other Reed owners with no backup plan doing?
As a Reed owner, I grabbed Vernon Davis, bunch of garbage on my TE wire though

M Floyd and S Shepard had non-rosterable days today although Sanu was a little better with 8 catches for 64.

Hooper, Higbee did nothing today as well.

I'm getting ready to drop C Coleman in one of my leagues but am glad I picked up Malcom Mitchell NE and stashed him on Wed.

I edited the last posting of the list (Nov 17) and moved C Coleman to Honorables.

Do we need to add Marquess Wilson CHI to the list??

Dec 01 updates in red - I moved L Green to the bottom of the Potentials - i have him in both my leagues but since he hasn't exploded yet he might still be on a significant amount of WWs - moved C Coleman to the Honorables as he hasn't done much and T Pryor continues to be the WR to own in CLE

• 2014 Odell Beckham
  • 2015 Doug Baldwin
  • 2014 Brandon Lafell 
Candidates for Season Changing / Champion Maker WR’s (or TEs) for re-draft 2016 going forward - Here is my Post-Week-12 list, loosely ranked:

• Sammy Watkins BUF - thanks to @TZMarkie for reminding me of him UPDATE: we need a possible return date for him - per @biju "Watkins is eligible to start practicing 11/11 and his first potential game back (assuming the Bills use their injury designation on him) would be 11/27 (week 12)"http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0582959208954073315-4  ADDITIONAL UPDATE:  Watkins avoids surgery, out of walking boot and eligible to return Week 12 BUT "not a lock to 'return'" --> http://subscribers.footballguys.com/apps/news.php?id=WatkSa00

• Marquess Wilson CHI
  • Moncrief UPDATE:  
  • Kendall Wright TEN?
  • Parker?
  • JJ Nelson
  • Tyreek Hill
  • Steve Smith
  • Cordarrelle Patterson MIN - it would be an amazing story wouldn't it?  Talent is undeniable.  Is it possible Norv Turner is finally trusting him? per @Biabreakable "The coaches and Sam Bradford have all praised Patterson for his work ehtic and performance in practice. This is why he has earned playing time with the offense this season. Meanwhile playing time for former starter Charles Johnson has declined the past two weeks.
  • Eli Rodgers 
  • m Floyd ARZ

• Cam Meredith CHI
  • Chris Hogan NEP
  • John Brown ARZ
  • Travis Benjamin SDC
  • Ty Montgomery GB - 
  • D Adams GB - 

I made two adds after waivers ran in my league-- shocked both were availavle

1- Marquis Wilson- insane targets-- was a dropped TD away from a 9-140-2 line and a top 3 WR week. Schedule is $$$ moving forward.

2- Inman-- guy is borderline WR3 w/ Tyrell full strength. Now tyrell has a torn labrum-- have you seen SD schedule?? Guy could easily be top 24 moving forward if Tyrell can't go or is limited. 

I made two adds after waivers ran in my league-- shocked both were availavle

1- Marquis Wilson- insane targets-- was a dropped TD away from a 9-140-2 line and a top 3 WR week. Schedule is $$$ moving forward.

2- Inman-- guy is borderline WR3 w/ Tyrell full strength. Now tyrell has a torn labrum-- have you seen SD schedule?? Guy could easily be top 24 moving forward if Tyrell can't go or is limited. 
Good advice. Wilson was the first pick chosen in our WW run last night.  I missed out on Wilson but ended up with Inman at the end.  Wilson is a must own.  Inman has some value as a WR3 or flex if Tyrell continues to play well but if Tyrell is limited, obviously, Inman's value gets a big bump.    

I had considered Gabriel as a WW choice, but he is too risky for my blood.  He may be worth a pick up though for leagues with deep benches.  Atlanta may want to get the ball in his hands 5 or 6 times a game since this kid is silly quick.    

Picked up Watkins with the 12th waiver priority.....guess I'm the only one in on him 

funny, I only put in for him because I didn't want anybody else to have him (guess the jokes on me)

flush with WRs

Dez

Evens

M Thomas 

R Matthews

Watkins 

This is going to be an important thread due to the Gronk news.  There is not much on the WW.

Vernon Davis if Reed continues to get banged up.  The match up this week is supposed to be rough though

Hooper if you want to roll the dice

Pitta since he may have been dropped but had 6 or 7 targets/game to start the season

Huntley since Gates is old

L Green would be a nice add but he is rostered in my league. 

Users who are viewing this thread