What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 WR (and TE) Lotto Ticket Rankings (1 Viewer)

What about Eli Rogers?

Coates and Wheaton may be out this week, Eli looked good when he was healthy early on (especially week 1). Someone has to catch passes in this O other than Brown on a weekly basis.

What about Eli Rogers?

Coates and Wheaton may be out this week, Eli looked good when he was healthy early on (especially week 1). Someone has to catch passes in this O other than Brown on a weekly basis.
Make your case for him being a Season Changer / Champion Maker - how is he more than just a one week sneaky start?  (I know the org was very high on him this summer but a Lotto Ticket?)

Frustrated Eifert owners may be ready to bail, and he is the type of player who could produce big down the stretch. 

Make your case for him being a Season Changer / Champion Maker - how is he more than just a one week sneaky start?  (I know the org was very high on him this summer but a Lotto Ticket?)
How is Marquis Lee a lotto ticket unless AR15 goes down? Something has to happen for just about any of these guys to pan out.

My case would be his usage in the fist game of the year (6-59-1) and then he got hurt. Coates is hurt and is has a huge drop rate and Wheaton is on the outs. That leaves Brown and Eli if Coates flames out like many think he will (see the Coates thread).

Jed said:
How is Marquis Lee a lotto ticket unless AR15 goes down? Something has to happen for just about any of these guys to pan out.

My case would be his usage in the fist game of the year (6-59-1) and then he got hurt. Coates is hurt and is has a huge drop rate and Wheaton is on the outs. That leaves Brown and Eli if Coates flames out like many think he will (see the Coates thread).
It doesn't matter how these guys move in to the starting role - just that if/when they do will they produce like a Top 5 putting owners over the top and becoming the difference maker in their owner's seasons.

Is that really Marquis Lee if he gets the attention from his QB?  I have him in honorables list as I just don't see it.  But that's just my opinion.

A Bump, added a link to the RB version of this thread, added Hunter Henry to the "Too Late" list and added a link to the L. Green thread.

What possible Season Changing / Champion Maker (Lotto Ticket) WR's are out there on waivers (or possibly a buy low)?  WR's who could put up Top 3/5 WR numbers.  We are talking preemptive.

To paraphrase @TZMarkie : "This is for re-draft and we are looking for the ones with the best combination of availability, upside and possibility of a big workload. That combination would likely give the average owner the best chance at hitting the "lottery ticket WR" that could change an owners season."

Examples of previous Season Changing / Champion Maker WR’s:

• 2014 Odell Beckham
  • 2015 Doug Baldwin
  • 2014 Brandon Lafell 
Candidates for Season Changing / Champion Maker WR’s (or TEs) for re-draft 2016 going forward - Here is my Post-Week-5 list, loosely ranked:

• Cory Coleman CLE [potential Season Changer] - was starting to look good before injury - per @Ilov80s “I think CoCo has OBJ-lite type rookie value right now” AND "buy cheap now or live to regret it."
  • Cordarrelle Patterson [potential Season Changer] MIN - it would be an amazing story wouldn't it?  Talent is undeniable.  Is it possible Norv Turner is finally trusting him? per @Biabreakable "The coaches and Sam Bradford have all praised Patterson for his work ehtic and performance in practice. This is why he has earned playing time with the offense this season. Meanwhile playing time for former starter Charles Johnson has declined the past two weeks."
  • L. GREEN TE PIT [potential Season Changer] - All the talent in the world on a Top 3 Fantasy offense - here is his thread:  Ladarius Green
  • Sammy Watkins BUF [potential Season Changer] - thanks to @TZMarkie for reminding me of him
Honorable Mention (top 12 potential ROS):

• Jalin Marshall NYJ - thanks to @fffan21 - but what is the argument for OBJ2014-like numbers?
  • Marquise Lee JAC  - @stuckinthemuck what is your argument for Lee's Season Changing potential?
  • Malcom Mitchell NPE  - @stuckinthemuck what is your argument for Lee's Season Changing potential?
  • Jeff Janis GBP  - per @stuckinthemuck "Who else is going to get the Packers offense back to 2014 video game output?"
  • Breshad Perriman BAL  - per ###3walkman "injuries at the position on his team are building. New OC might get him going" - I do like players whose HC/OC get fired mid-season, we usually see a boost in fantasy value
  • Tyler Lockett SEA  - per ###3walkman “Going against Falcons, Seahawks might have to throw” - but will this hold true for the remainder of the season?
  • Dorial Green-Beckham PHI  - per ###3walkman "workload keeps increasing" per @socrates "has lottery ticket potential and has shown some signs of life recently"
  • Torry Smith SF  - per ###3walkman "workload keeps increasing" - but what about Kerley? - though, similar to an HC/OC change, a QB change can change things dramatically for the positive 
  • K. Britt LAR - thanks to @ldizzle for reminding me of him
  • T. Lockett SEA thanks to @Dr. Brew
  • Golden Tate - I am not a believer, looks like Jones has surged past and overshadowed him
  • Moncrief
  • Woods - but I don't see it - Watkins is the play in BUF IMO
Too Late for preemptive pickup - Cat’s outta the bag (at least in my two 12 team leagues these guys are long gone):

• Cam Meredith CHI
  • Chris Hogan NEP
  • John Brown ARZ
  • Travis Benjamin SDC
  • Coates PIT
  • Hunter Henry SDC TE - added to the "Too Late" list after the Thur. Oct 13 game - he is now the hot WW pickup and no longer qualifies for preemptive.
P.S.  Here is the link to the RB version of this thread:  RB Lotto Rankings

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to add to the potential of a guy like Coleman or Moncrief, think about what Sammy did last year in the first half when he was battling injury and missing games vs the final 6-7 games when he was healthy.

Bump, do we need to add Justin Hunter?? - moved Britt to the "Too Late" list and added updates in red.

What possible Season Changing / Champion Maker (Lotto Ticket) WR's are out there on waivers (or possibly a buy low)?  WR's who could put up Top 3/5 WR numbers.  We are talking preemptive.

To paraphrase @TZMarkie : "This is for re-draft and we are looking for the ones with the best combination of availability, upside and possibility of a big workload. That combination would likely give the average owner the best chance at hitting the "lottery ticket WR" that could change an owners season."

• 2014 Odell Beckham
  • 2015 Doug Baldwin
  • 2014 Brandon Lafell 
Candidates for Season Changing / Champion Maker WR’s (or TEs) for re-draft 2016 going forward - Here is my Post-Week-5 list, loosely ranked:

• Cory Coleman CLE [potential Season Changer] - was starting to look good before injury - per @Ilov80s “I think CoCo has OBJ-lite type rookie value right now” AND "buy cheap now or live to regret it."
  • Cordarrelle Patterson [potential Season Changer] MIN - it would be an amazing story wouldn't it?  Talent is undeniable.  Is it possible Norv Turner is finally trusting him? per @Biabreakable "The coaches and Sam Bradford have all praised Patterson for his work ehtic and performance in practice. This is why he has earned playing time with the offense this season. Meanwhile playing time for former starter Charles Johnson has declined the past two weeks."
  • L. GREEN TE PIT [potential Season Changer] - All the talent in the world on a Top 3 Fantasy offense - here is his thread:  Ladarius Green
  • Sammy Watkins BUF [potential Season Changer] - thanks to @TZMarkie for reminding me of him

• Jalin Marshall NYJ - thanks to @fffan21 - but what is the argument for OBJ2014-like numbers?
  • Marquise Lee JAC  - @stuckinthemuck what is your argument for Lee's Season Changing potential? 
  • Malcom Mitchell NPE  - @stuckinthemuck what is your argument for Lee's Season Changing potential?
  • Jeff Janis GBP  - per @stuckinthemuck "Who else is going to get the Packers offense back to 2014 video game output?"
  • Breshad Perriman BAL  - per ###3walkman "injuries at the position on his team are building. New OC might get him going" - I do like players whose HC/OC get fired mid-season, we usually see a boost in fantasy value
  • Tyler Lockett SEA  - per ###3walkman “Going against Falcons, Seahawks might have to throw” - but will this hold true for the remainder of the season?
  • Dorial Green-Beckham PHI  - per ###3walkman "workload keeps increasing" per @socrates "has lottery ticket potential and has shown some signs of life recently"
  • Torry Smith SF  - per ###3walkman "workload keeps increasing" - but what about Kerley? - though, similar to an HC/OC change, a QB change can change things dramatically for the positive UPDATE: nice 7-3-76-1 line vs. Bills DEF with Kaep starting but 53 and a touch on one play - legit for this list going forward? 
  • T. Lockett SEA thanks to @Dr. Brew UPDATE: 9 different targets caugh passes Oct 16 
  • Golden Tate - I am not a believer, looks like Jones has surged past and overshadowed him UPDATE: 10-8-165-1 Oct 16 - is the cat outta the bag? 
  • Moncrief UPDATE:  4-6 week timetable to return
  • Woods - but I don't see it - Watkins is the play in BUF IMO UPDATE: nice 6-544-1 line Oct 16 - but is the Lotto Ticket in BUF Justin Hunter???
  • Kendall Wright TEN?
Too Late for preemptive pickup - Cat’s outta the bag (at least in my two 12 team leagues these guys are long gone):

• Cam Meredith CHI
  • Chris Hogan NEP
  • John Brown ARZ
  • Travis Benjamin SDC
  • Coates PIT
  • Hunter Henry SDC TE - added to the "Too Late" list after the Thur. Oct 13 game - he is now the hot WW pickup and no longer qualifies for preemptive.
  • K. Britt LAR - thanks to @ldizzle for reminding me of him UPDATE:  monster game Oct 16 - will be a hot WW this week 
P.S.  Here is the link to the RB version of this thread:  2016 RB Lotto Rankings

Do we knock Sammie Coates from this list now that Big Ben is out 4-6 weeks?(Others might take a wait and see approach but I already dropped him from my team-since Big Ben is what made him worth it. IMO)

Or add another category to place him in after we see he is in the void of the Steelers passing attack? Category could be called 'Shelved', 'Buried', 'Fizzled' 'Graveyard'. 

Good Thread! BTW it has helped me out so far!

Do we knock Sammie Coates from this list now that Big Ben is out 4-6 weeks?(Others might take a wait and see approach but I already dropped him from my team-since Big Ben is what made him worth it. IMO)

Or add another category to place him in after we see he is in the void of the Steelers passing attack? Category could be called 'Shelved', 'Buried', 'Fizzled' 'Graveyard'. 

Good Thread! BTW it has helped me out so far!
The Coates dream died in Miami with Ben's knee. 

Under classification of lotto ticket, I'll add Devin Smith. Injuries should present opportunity, Jets inserted a guy who can throw deep, and should be playing from behind.

I was able to pick up Michael Thomas and Cameron Meredith last week and intend to hold.

But Golden Tate is on my league wire (redraft, non-ppr) and I would like to find room for him but not over those two.

Posted in the Ty Mont thread but relevant here:

ESPN Packers reporter Rob Demovsky said WR Ty Montgomery "will get the majority of the running back reps" Thursday night against the Bears.
Montgomery was used heavily in the backfield even with Eddie Lacy (ankle) active last week. With Lacy out and newly-acquired Knile Davis working with the scout team as recently as Tuesday, Montgomery will get the vast majority of backfield work against the Bears. He is a great option in PPR leagues and should push for standard value as well.

Source: Mike Clay on Twitter 
Oct 20 - 9:54 A

Bump, and added updates in red.

• 2014 Odell Beckham
  • 2015 Doug Baldwin
  • 2014 Brandon Lafell 

• Cory Coleman CLE - was starting to look good before injury - per @Ilov80s “I think CoCo has OBJ-lite type rookie value right now” AND "buy cheap now or live to regret it."
  • Cordarrelle Patterson MIN - it would be an amazing story wouldn't it?  Talent is undeniable.  Is it possible Norv Turner is finally trusting him? per @Biabreakable "The coaches and Sam Bradford have all praised Patterson for his work ehtic and performance in practice. This is why he has earned playing time with the offense this season. Meanwhile playing time for former starter Charles Johnson has declined the past two weeks."
  • L. GREEN TE PIT  - All the talent in the world on a Top 3 Fantasy offense - here is his thread:  Ladarius Green
  • Sammy Watkins BUF - thanks to @TZMarkie for reminding me of him

• Jalin Marshall ~ or ~ Devin Smith NYJ - thanks to @fffan21 (Marshall) - but what is the argument for OBJ2014-like numbers?  Added Devin Smith per @BigJim® suggestion
  • Torry Smith SF  - per ###3walkman "workload keeps increasing" - but what about Kerley? - though, similar to an HC/OC change, a QB change can change things dramatically for the positive UPDATE: nice 7-3-76-1 line vs. Bills DEF with Kaep starting but 53 and a touch on one play - legit for this list going forward? 
  • T. Lockett SEA thanks to @Dr. Brew UPDATE: 9 different targets caugh passes Oct 16 
  • Golden Tate - I am not a believer, looks like Jones has surged past and overshadowed him UPDATE: 10-8-165-1 Oct 16 - is the cat outta the bag? 
  • Woods - but I don't see it - Watkins is the play in BUF IMO UPDATE: nice 6-544-1 line Oct 16 - but is the Lotto Ticket in BUF Justin Hunter???
  • Kendall Wright TEN?
  • Coates PIT - I moved him to the Honorables list as if nervous owners drop him due to Big Ben's injury he might be a stash for when BB comes back?  Thoughts?
  • Justin Hunter - any love for this guy?

• Cam Meredith CHI
  • Chris Hogan NEP
  • John Brown ARZ
  • Travis Benjamin SDC
  • K. Britt LAR - thanks to @ldizzle for reminding me of him - placed him here as Too Late due to  monster game Oct 16 - is he available on the WW anymore in 12 team leagues?
  • Ty Montgomery GB - will be a hot WW claim next week if not already rostered
  • D Adams GB - will be a hot WW claim next week if not already rostered
P.S.  Here is the link to the RB version of this thread:  2016 RB Lotto Rankings

Under classification of lotto ticket, I'll add Devin Smith. Injuries should present opportunity, Jets inserted a guy who can throw deep, and should be playing from behind.
@BigJim®Do you feel he has the talent and "combination of availability, upside and possibility of a big workload" - that makes him a Potential Champion Maker?  

PPR- A name I haven't seen yet, and someone to keep an eye on is Kendall Wright. He started the season hurt and they are easing him back. His first game back was a dud which is understandable. Last week he went bananas. He was once touted as a solid wr2 but fell off the map.

Mariota is in his 2nd year and is been pretty good. TEN has some juicy matchups coming up and I'd imagine he will get more playing time after last week. There aren't really any other receiving threats besides Walker. 

PPR- A name I haven't seen yet, and someone to keep an eye on is Kendall Wright. He started the season hurt and they are easing him back. His first game back was a dud which is understandable. Last week he went bananas. He was once touted as a solid wr2 but fell off the map.

Mariota is in his 2nd year and is been pretty good. TEN has some juicy matchups coming up and I'd imagine he will get more playing time after last week. There aren't really any other receiving threats besides Walker. 
I agree on this one. It's been a few years since his 94 catch season, but he's battled injuries and poor QB play the last few years. Now that he's healthy and the offense appears to be on the rise, there could be some value here. 

Sharpe has a future, but isn't there yet, and Matthews is JAG. Outside of Walker, there might be some room for Wright to re-assert himself.

He was having a great camp till he was hurt. Were the rumours.

He had limited snaps but looks like he and Mariota are riffing.

This from Mariota is encouraging:

"Mariota said the @Titans want to keep @1kendallwright heavily involved in offense. Said that's the plan moving forward"

although with the output from the other WRs do they have any other choice?

Added T Montgomery and D Adams to the Too Late list after last night's (Oct 20) game.
Yeah about that....

15% owned in Yahoo, 10.83 in MFL.

Montgomery was a super popular WW pickup & plug n play. Adams was a GTD last night. Tons of posts last night lamenting "I knew I should have picked him up!"

Career highs across the board last night. 

Many leagues don't allow FA to be picked up until next week if they play TNF. Seems a little premature to say "too late."

Im going back and forth between Coleman and Moncrief as my pickup/stash before sunday. As far as I can tell, although both guys injury updates are pretty opaque, Coleman seems to be closer to returning. Any others have opinions on these 2?

Im going back and forth between Coleman and Moncrief as my pickup/stash before sunday. As far as I can tell, although both guys injury updates are pretty opaque, Coleman seems to be closer to returning. Any others have opinions on these 2?
I drafted and have held Moncrief but it's getting difficult with byes and injuries.

Added Coleman in a different league this week.

I have high hopes for both

I've been watching the status of both too. I picked up Coleman for like the 5th time over the last few weeks. Keep adding and dropping him. Xrays on Monday IIRC for Coleman. Haven't heard any specifics on Moncrief.

Yeah about that....

Montgomery was a super popular WW pickup & plug n play. Adams was a GTD last night. Tons of posts last night lamenting "I knew I should have picked him up!"

Many leagues don't allow FA to be picked up until next week if they play TNF. Seems a little premature to say "too late."
Fair enough but in both my 12 team leagues (one is MFL and the other ESPN) Ty Montgomery and D. Adams were both rostered before the Thursday night game Oct. 20th - hence my "Too Late".  It's intended to be a preemptive list and rostered or a hot WW target in the next up WW is no longer preemptive IMHO.  But hey!  If a "Too Late" name is still available, allowable and/or survives the next week's WW processing in your league (i.e. not too late for you) by all means... My 22 league mates are by no means guppies but your mileage may vary. :)

Yeah about that....

Both are available in my league yet. In a PPR league which one would be the preferred add?

I'm toying with the idea of adding DGB or Patterson.  I have a roster spot.  Not sure which one to go for but I'm leaning DGB...any thoughs?  Homers for either of them? or someone else you think is a better for my extra roster spot that is likely available?

Fair enough but in both my 12 team leagues (one is MFL and the other ESPN) Ty Montgomery and D. Adams were both rostered before the Thursday night game Oct. 20th - hence my "Too Late".  It's intended to be a preemptive list and rostered or a hot WW target in the next up WW is no longer preemptive IMHO.  But hey!  If a "Too Late" name is still available, allowable and/or survives the next week's WW processing in your league (i.e. not too late for you) by all means... My 22 league mates are by no means guppies but your mileage may vary. :)
Adams was drafted everywhere including my 18 x 12. Montgomery has been added by 3 different owners. DA got dropped Tuesday night, TM had just been dropped the previous Saturday so I added him. 

ETA: anyway, you right. Anecdotally he could be out there but FBGs only play with 100% sharks so no way he's in any respectable competitive league.

I'm toying with the idea of adding DGB or Patterson.  I have a roster spot.  Not sure which one to go for but I'm leaning DGB...any thoughs?  Homers for either of them? or someone else you think is a better for my extra roster spot that is likely available?
This season, I'd go CP.

DGB is a great natural talent but he hasn't really put in the hours to learn his craft. Patterson has.

Cordarelle may not see the volume, but I don't think the lighbulb is coming on anytime soon for Dorial.

Both are available in my league yet. In a PPR league which one would be the preferred add?
Depends what you are looking for. TY is the better short term add but once Starks returns (I believe in 3-4 more weeks) that'll cut into a lot of his value. Adams is the better long term add.

Depends what you are looking for. TY is the better short term add but once Starks returns (I believe in 3-4 more weeks) that'll cut into a lot of his value. Adams is the better long term add.
Montgomery looks more dynamic than Starks has in years. I think it's Montgomery's job ROS.

How's everyone feeling about Doyle this weekend?

im kinda  :excited:  about his prospects...
The only little bit of the Colts game I saw was Luck throwing to some dude named Swoope (IIRC).

Point being, the TE piece of the pie might continue to be split up, just like it has been since the Dallas Clark days.  Just not with Allen.

The only little bit of the Colts game I saw was Luck throwing to some dude named Swoope (IIRC).

Point being, the TE piece of the pie might continue to be split up, just like it has been since the Dallas Clark days.  Just not with Allen.
:excited:

:unsure:

:(

:sadbanana:

I thiught he he looked for Doyle pretty often, especially in the red zone. 

@BigJim®Do you feel he has the talent and "combination of availability, upside and possibility of a big workload" - that makes him a Potential Champion Maker?  
And you think that about Cordarrelle? JMHO, given the injury situation in his offense, he fits your parameters better than Patterson does.

And you think that about Cordarrelle? JMHO, given the injury situation in his offense, he fits your parameters better than Patterson does.
My understanding @BigJim® from listening to every single The Audible the past 4 years is this:  Lammy and Bloom go out of there way to point out the talent of C. Patterson every chance they got.  Not so much with Devin Smith.  Plus, MIN is playing really really well so far - even their offense - and MIN homies have been sharing observations of increased usage and coachspeak.  Smith is on a team without a quarterback and in a tailspin in all phases so yes, in terms of "availability, upside and possibility" (and talent) I'll take Patterson is a Potential Season Changer over Smith hands down at this time.  Just my HO.

P.S. I'd love it if you are correct about Smith - I want as many names on the Potential list as possible - I'm just not seeing it.  Anything can happen in the NFL.  So I added him to the Honorables next to Marshall.

Hot Sauce Guy said:
:excited:

:unsure:

:(

:sadbanana:

I thiught he he looked for Doyle pretty often, especially in the red zone. 
Well the good news is, Doyle has been on the team for a bunch of years, so there's familiarity with Luck, system etc.

The bad news is, Doyle has been on the team for a bunch of years, and done nothing till this year.

Bump, and with recent updates in red.  Note:  I asked if there was any love for Justin Hunter and received crickets.

• 2014 Odell Beckham
  • 2015 Doug Baldwin
  • 2014 Brandon Lafell 
Candidates for Season Changing / Champion Maker WR’s (or TEs) for re-draft 2016 going forward - Here is my Post-Week-6 list, loosely ranked:

• Cory Coleman CLE - was starting to look good before injury - per @Ilov80s “I think CoCo has OBJ-lite type rookie value right now” AND "buy cheap now or live to regret it."
  • Cordarrelle Patterson MIN - it would be an amazing story wouldn't it?  Talent is undeniable.  Is it possible Norv Turner is finally trusting him? per @Biabreakable "The coaches and Sam Bradford have all praised Patterson for his work ehtic and performance in practice. This is why he has earned playing time with the offense this season. Meanwhile playing time for former starter Charles Johnson has declined the past two weeks."
  • L. GREEN TE PIT  - All the talent in the world on a Top 3 Fantasy offense - here is his thread:  Ladarius Green
  • Sammy Watkins BUF - thanks to @TZMarkie for reminding me of him

• Jalin Marshall ~ or ~ Devin Smith NYJ - thanks to @fffan21 (Marshall) - but what is the argument for OBJ2014-like numbers?  Added Devin Smith per @BigJim® suggestion
  • Tyler Lockett SEA - thanks to @Dr. Brew - per ###3walkman “Going against Falcons, Seahawks might have to throw” - but will this hold true for the remainder of the season? UPDATE: 9 different targets caugh passes Oct 16
  • Kendall Wright TEN?
  • Coates PIT - I moved him to the Honorables list as if nervous owners drop him due to Big Ben's injury he might be a stash for when BB comes back?  Thoughts?
  • Justin Hunter - any love for this guy?

• Cam Meredith CHI
  • Chris Hogan NEP
  • John Brown ARZ
  • Travis Benjamin SDC
  • K. Britt LAR - thanks to @ldizzle for reminding me of him - placed him here as Too Late due to  monster game Oct 16 - is he available on the WW anymore in 12 team leagues?
  • Ty Montgomery GB - will be a hot WW claim next week if not already rostered
  • D Adams GB - will be a hot WW claim next week if not already rostered
  • Golden Tate - UPDATE: 10-8-165-1 Oct 16 - I moved him here to the Too Late list as he was rostered immediately following his Oct 16 monster game

Well the good news is, Doyle has been on the team for a bunch of years, so there's familiarity with Luck, system etc.

The bad news is, Doyle has been on the team for a bunch of years, and done nothing till this year.
So you're saying there's a chance.  :excited:

i think when Moncrief gets back his value tanks, but for right now he seems to be the #2 receiving option.

My understanding @BigJim® from listening to every single The Audible the past 4 years is this:  Lammy and Bloom go out of there way to point out the talent of C. Patterson every chance they got.  Not so much with Devin Smith.  Plus, MIN is playing really really well so far - even their offense - and MIN homies have been sharing observations of increased usage and coachspeak.  Smith is on a team without a quarterback and in a tailspin in all phases so yes, in terms of "availability, upside and possibility" (and talent) I'll take Patterson is a Potential Season Changer over Smith hands down at this time.  Just my HO.

P.S. I'd love it if you are correct about Smith - I want as many names on the Potential list as possible - I'm just not seeing it.  Anything can happen in the NFL.  So I added him to the Honorables next to Marshall.
I like Patterson, heck I held him for years and just reclaimed him in my dynasty. I just don't think the routes he runs would allow difference-making production. Definitely could be an ingredient to Viking success. I don't think it's possible to evaluate Devin Smith, or any other receiver for that matter, in what he did in a fragment of a rookie season. He may flame out, or he may surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread