What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2012: Trades Accepted in your REDRAFT Leagues (1 Viewer)

sspunisher

Footballguy
Maybe I'm wasting my time, but here's an attempt to consolidate some of the other threads that keep popping up on trade value. Here are some trades I've seen go through. Maybe we can get some player value discussion going.

DeMarco Murray for Victor Cruz (Week 2)

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see if I can remember all of them, some of these are mine.

Danny Amendola for Chris Johnson - Week 2

Greg Jennings and Ryan Williams for Adrian Peterson - Week 3

Eric Decker for Alfred Morris - Week 2

Leshoure, K.Smith, Benson and Gates for T.Richardson, Hillis, Quizz and O.Daniels - Week 1

Randall Cobb for Kendall Hunter - Week 2

By the way, this is a good thread idea. People will automatically be able to gauge what their player may be worth. We should however note which week each trade occurred so people can get a better understanding as to who was worth what during the exact time period.

By the way, this is a good thread idea. People will automatically be able to gauge what their player may be worth. We should however note which week each trade occurred so people can get a better understanding as to who was worth what during the exact time period.
Great point about dating the trades since player value fluctuates week to week.

Not a bad idea but not sure if you can get a true value without seeing the rosters of each team. And I'm not sure anyone would want to take the time to add all of that

Having said that,

Week 2, Bradford, D Williams and M Turner for Flacco, S Jackson and Pead

Week 3. Chris Johnson and S Rice for C Benson and w Welker

Week 4, D Martin for M Ryan

Week 4, T Romo for A Morris

Dez Bryant for Doug Martin- Week 3

T-rich & V-Jax for S-Jax S. Rice- Week 1

CJ0K, Dez for Percy, J-Stew- Week 4

Kenny Britt for Hernandez- Week 2

Week 3 - Brees for Newton and Maclin

Week 3 - B. Lloyd for S. Ridley

Week 3 - Reggie Wayne for Michael Bush

eli manning -for- willis mcgahee

andre brown -for- dennis pitta

mikel leshoure & greg little -for- peyton manning & donnie avery

all 12 man leagues.

EDIT: all done directly after week 3

-biz-

10 team redraft:

Last night: Julio Jones/Ahmad Bradshaw for Adrian Peterson/Desean Jackson

After Week 2: Jimmy Graham/Steven Jackson for Marshawn Lynch

After Week 1: I traded Gore for RGIII

12 Team 0.5 PPR League

After Week 1: Spiller, L.Moore for S-Jax, Pitta

This Week: Greene and D.Brown for McGahee

This Week: RG3 for Mathews

PPR, Week 4 trade (after the Ravens Thursday game, before Titans game).

Received:

Chris Johnson

Gave Up:

Torrey Smith

Jacquizz Rodgers

No discussion at all in this thread, pretty lame and pointless thread without any.

Quizz for Rivers? Really, in redraft? thats an obvious horrible trade, in redraft Rodgers is owned in only about half the leagues. Rivers is a starting QB, may not be the best, but he is darn good.

'Phenix said:
No discussion at all in this thread, pretty lame and pointless thread without any.Quizz for Rivers? Really, in redraft? thats an obvious horrible trade, in redraft Rodgers is owned in only about half the leagues. Rivers is a starting QB, may not be the best, but he is darn good.
Redraft. I accepted the trade, but it wasn't exactly an easy decision. I've got RG3 as my qb and a stable of running backs, but I've been unlucky and I'm 1-2 and already down a bunch after Thursday night. Staring at 1-3 and have two running backs on bye next week so could easily get to 1-4. Was going to have to start quiz or Kendal hunter next week. I guess that choice is easier now. Oof.I was pretty high on quiz preseason, but turner seems to be hanging around for a bit longer.

just prior to week 3 games – CJ2K and Weeden for K.Smith and Ponder

week 4 – Reggie Wayne and Brian Hartline for A.Bradshaw and K.Britt

'sspunisher said:
PPR, Week 4 trade (after the Ravens Thursday game, before Titans game).Received: Chris JohnsonGave Up:Torrey SmithJacquizz Rodgers
Surprised that Chris Johnson was still able to bring in that kind of a return. I wouldn't trade Smith straight up for him.

Immediately before week 3: Andre Brown, Ridley, and Alex Smith for Brady and J Stew
Great buy low on Brady. Ridley has a tough schedule ahead and with Vereen joining this mix soon and with McDaniels calling the plays I can't trust him as an every week RB2 at this point.

After week 3:

Big Ben for Stafford & Leshoure

I've brought this trade up in a few posts this week to illustrate varied perceptions of these QBs. I frankly think it was robbery and a panic sale of stafford. His yards and attempts are there, the TDs will come. More likely than performance owners are probably jittery when he left that game with an injury.

As for Leshoure, owner offered him or Ryan Williams. I opted former based on fbg very high ranking in 200 forward. I was rather surprised owner did not think highly of either of these rbs.

Also this week in thi league

BMarsh & Ridley for

Megatrom& Redman

Previous cj owner had no rb and roddy white. Ridley was rb 2/3 with Doug Martin as other 2/3. I thought he gave up a lot for cj but depends on what you think of BMarsh. It was only a few weeks ago he was considered top 3. I myself had similar deal in this place for bach for Ben and Reggie bush but couldn't pull deal in time. I'd probably have done it vpbut would have drained my bench.

Personally I feel week 3 is too soon to part with depth and leave yourself starter heavy. Thoughts?

After week 3:

I've brought this trade up in a few posts this week to illustrate varied perceptions of these QBs. I frankly think it was robbery and a panic sale of stafford. His yards and attempts are there, the TDs will come. More likely than performance owners are probably jittery when he left that game with an injury.

As for Leshoure, owner offered him or Ryan Williams. I opted former based on fbg very high ranking in 200 forward. I was rather surprised owner did not think highly of either of these rbs.

BMarsh & Ridley for

Megatrom& Redman

Previous cj owner had no rb and roddy white. Ridley was rb 2/3 with Doug Martin as other 2/3. I thought he gave up a lot for cj but depends on what you think of BMarsh. It was only a few weeks ago he was considered top 3. I myself had similar deal in this place for bach for Ben and Reggie bush but couldn't pull deal in time. I'd probably have done it vpbut would have drained my bench.

Personally I feel week 3 is too soon to part with depth and leave yourself starter heavy. Thoughts?
Wow, that's an absolute steal for you. Well done! :thumbup:

After week 3:

BMarsh & Ridley for

Megatrom& Redman

Wow, that's an absolute steal for you. Well done! :thumbup:
Ha thanks. The biggest steals always seem to be the ones proposed to you. Always a nice reminder that everyone has a different idea of value.

'sspunisher said:
PPR, Week 4 trade (after the Ravens Thursday game, before Titans game).Received: Chris JohnsonGave Up:Torrey SmithJacquizz Rodgers
Surprised that Chris Johnson was still able to bring in that kind of a return. I wouldn't trade Smith straight up for him.
Personally I thought it was a great deal for CJ. I've been playing match-ups with Torrey Smith and Alfred Morris. The trade allows me to move Alfred Morris for a solid WR2.

Week 3: A. Gates for K. Britt & R. Williams (Hernandez owner)

Week 4: N. Washington for L. Hankerson (Oddly vetoed by Yahoo)

Week 4: B. Lloyd for S. Johnson

Week 4: M. Colston & J. Cook for F. Davis & M. Forte (this one created a hella stir on the league msg boards)

12 Leage PPR, 18 Man Rosters, 1-QB, 2-RB, 2-WR, 1-TE, 1-FLEX, 1-PK, 1-DST, 1-IDP

Users who are viewing this thread