What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

🏈🏈🏈 OFFICIAL 2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD - LIVE FROM MOTOWN 🏈🏈🏈 (2 Viewers)

Curious to see DeJean falling like this. Seems like there is some question about exactly what position he would play, so maybe a lot of teams are unsure about exactly what he is and that is scaring them off.

Colts will take either Bowers, Thomas Jr., or trade down. Bowers could go at 10 to the Jets, but if he doesn’t there’s a good chance he will be there at 15.

If they trade down they could still get Thomas Jr or Worthy.
Thomas JR is such a better prospect than Worthy. I think Worthy falls to the second.

Quinyon Mitchell would be hard to pass on if he is there although Philly may be willing to move up for him if you have your heart set on WR.
I absolutely think Worthy will get drafted in the 1st round. He's not just another speed guy only. He had a young breakout his freshman year and proved he is a lot more than just a speed guy. Someone is taking him in the first round, bank on it.
The rich gets richer :popcorn:

Goodell seems off his game tonight. Slurring his words, misreading stuff. Weird.

Man, DET gets Arnold.
You aren't kidding. He is stuttering like crazy. Something seems wrong.
Goodell hasn't seemed right since that player lifted him up and gave him a bear hug.
He just had back surgery like days ago. He’s probably in a ton of pain and on painkillers.

I don’t like the guy, but pretty obvious explanation it seems.

figured KC was going WR. Would they have if not for Rice' indiscretion?
It was widely expected before Rice. Rice is a totally different kind of player. Worthy is the MVS replacement/massive upgrade. Sucks for Marquis owners, no way he's anything more than a one year flier now.

Good question, they needed help but it begs another question...why don't they move up like Atlanta did when they got Julio Jones 10-12 years ago, sometimes you gotta make a move.
Great WRs get picked and KC sits tight and just selects from whatever might fall to them...sometimes you gotta trade up and go get someone

I think KC eventually will run out of luck at WR but they have milked 2 Super Bowls without any real great ones so I understand why they don't feel it's a problem.

Goodell seems off his game tonight. Slurring his words, misreading stuff. Weird.

Man, DET gets Arnold.
Goodell hasn't seemed right since that player lifted him up and gave him a bear hug.
He just had back surgery like days ago. He’s probably in a ton of pain and on painkillers.

Ah - I did not know that. Makes sense. I thought he’d had a stroke or something

Man, DET gets Arnold.

Ah - I did not know that. Makes sense. I thought he’d had a stroke or something
Yeah I didn't know that either and I thought the same as you lol. Wait that's probably not funny.

Happy with the Mims pick for the Bengals had the potential to be a huge home run and he has to fellow massive tackles in Brown and Brown to mentor him.

-QG

Good question, they needed help but it begs another question...why don't they move up like Atlanta did when they got Julio Jones 10-12 years ago, sometimes you gotta make a move.
Great WRs get picked and KC sits tight and just selects from whatever might fall to them...sometimes you gotta trade up and go get someone

I think KC eventually will run out of luck at WR but they have milked 2 Super Bowls without any real great ones so I understand why they don't feel it's a problem.

Craziest thing is they passed on DK Metcalf and AJ Brown back when Tyreek was suspended and looked like he might not play again.

Imagine one of those guys playing with Mahomes all this time.

It was widely expected before Rice. Rice is a totally different kind of player. Worthy is the MVS replacement/massive upgrade. Sucks for Marquis owners, no way he's anything more than a one year flier now.
Might spook Rice shareholders though. I might float an offer tomorrow. Still feels icky.
Yeah my initial reaction is Worthy will be overdrafted now. Similar height and massive speed like Tyreek, but he's nearly 30lbs lighter. I think he'll be more Tank Dell than Tyreek (whichcould still be valuable)

Might spook Rice shareholders though. I might float an offer tomorrow. Still feels icky.
Yeah my initial reaction is Worthy will be overdrafted now. Similar height and massive speed like Tyreek, but he's nearly 30lbs lighter. I think he'll be more Tank Dell than Tyreek (whichcould still be valuable)
Helps Mahomes value a lot.

I agree Worthy will be over drafted because of landing spot.

Users who are viewing this thread