What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***MNF - Raiders at Lions*** (-8.0/46.0) (2 Viewers)

need a big night from Goff, but Detroit shouldn't throw more then 3 or 4 more times tonight the way they're running it

Either the Lions made a great halftime adjustment in their run game or the Raiders are just gassed

when they're rolling this happens in a lot of second halves

I'd say it's amazing they're doing it with their 8th/9th/10th best OL getting significant snaps but that's actual normal for Detroit (see my opening post of this game thread)

next
(big) man
up

Who is the Lions #1 RB when Montgomery comes back? Mont is good, but just can't see how you can limit Gibbs now.
Oh they will figure a way to limit him they love Monty like the son they never had (Jamaal must be kicking himself)

They love Monty because he has also been great. It might not work for us in fantasy but a two pronged assault makes sense for the Lions. If Gibbs keeps going like this though I could see a 60/40 split reversing in his favour. Also though, if he’s playing this well then we are constantly moving the ball with the pair of them. Could actually eat in to some of the WRs as well

That was a weird ball to throw away as it looked like Gibbs was uncovered and it looked like Goff was staring right at him.

You know all of these guys never thought while they were growing up and playing the game that they'd never see an offensive snap yet be down on the turf on special teams with a blown-out knee.

Just saddens me.

eta* or he's a defensive back and actually plays. Good thing BL Is on the case.

Users who are viewing this thread