What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***MNF - Raiders at Lions*** (-8.0/46.0) (2 Viewers)

I think he was down by rule of law, but that might stand.
Too many bodies to see. He looked like he should have been down
I don't know how he couldn't have been down. That last replay showed his upper body off the ground, and the other look showed his shins going down BEFORE the upper body could have.

One of those cases where refs had no idea and relied on replay to reverse if they were wrong, but replay didn't have a good angle. Just a bad call and awful awful luck not to have a clearer shot
Ah yes, that team world renown for getting fortunate calls by the refs, the (checks notes) Raiders.
:oldunsure:
not sure your meaning here. Refs with recent replay rules default to turnover when they don't know. good in theory until a play like that. Common sense says he had to have been down, yet there's no good pic to prove it. That's bad luck for Detroit

Montgomery's days of 20+ carries are over. Kinda thought they were anyway, but yeah, can't keep this guy off the field.

Wow that was impressive. The evasiveness of prime Kamara slipping through a Crack, and the speed and cuts of Sanders in the open field.

Alim Mcneil has gone up a level this year. Feels nice to have a GM that makes good picks generally and a coaching staff that seem to be able to actually develop players

I don't know how he couldn't have been down. That last replay showed his upper body off the ground, and the other look showed his shins going down BEFORE the upper body could have.

One of those cases where refs had no idea and relied on replay to reverse if they were wrong, but replay didn't have a good angle. Just a bad call and awful awful luck not to have a clearer shot
Ah yes, that team world renown for getting fortunate calls by the refs, the (checks notes) Raiders.
not sure your meaning here. Refs with recent replay rules default to turnover when they don't know. good in theory until a play like that. Common sense says he had to have been down, yet there's no good pic to prove it. That's bad luck for Detroit
I’m just saying it’s rare that one of those calls goes the raiders way. I’m actually shocked

I’m just saying it’s rare that one of those calls goes the raiders way. I’m actually shocked
Only because you do not play the Lions enough.

Who is the Lions #1 RB when Montgomery comes back? Mont is good, but just can't see how you can limit Gibbs now.
Oh they will figure a way to limit him they love Monty like the son they never had (Jamaal must be kicking himself)

Who is the Lions #1 RB when Montgomery comes back? Mont is good, but just can't see how you can limit Gibbs now.
Oh they will figure a way to limit him they love Monty like the son they never had (Jamaal must be kicking himself)
Yeah, I guess its a good problem to have, but Gibbs being their 1st round pick, he looks like a guy who is ready to be the man.

Users who are viewing this thread